1022 Almond Road, Elmer, NJ 08318 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Grove at Centerton

Nestled in the quaint woods of Parvin State Park and set among the rich farm country of Pittsgrove in Salem County, THE GROVE at Centerton offers over 15,000 sq. Ft. of newly renovated private event space for your dream wedding of up to 400.

A traditional design accented with rustic farmhouse style, THE GROVE at Centerton is one of the most sought-after wedding and event destinations in Southern New Jersey. Featuring contemporary cuisine and a collection of reasonable catering menus that highlight locally-sourced ingredients, guests are immersed in an authentic farm-to-table experience reflective of Pittsgrove's farming heritage.

From the plush Bridal Party Suite to the all-new Garden Room & Patio and the refreshed Ballroom space, The Grove provides the perfect backdrop for your big day.

Follow The Grove at Centerton on

13 Reviews for The Grove at Centerton

• Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn Campbell · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Great Booking Experience

My fiancé and myself fell in love with The Grove on our first visit. Jennie was very helpful and made our booking very smooth and exciting!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect for my large wedding!

I had a lot of reservations about my wedding because I originally wanted something small and intimate, but I ended up with a 260 person wedding. So I struggled to find a venue that captured simple yet rustic elegance, but could still accommodate our massive families. But The Grove was just that - simple rustic elegance, classy and beautiful but just beside the woods so we could take some shots outdoors. It was also large enough to accommodate I think 400 guests if necessary - but there was no way I was telling our families that haha.

The team from start to finish were amazing, from booking with Jennie, working with Stephanie to plan the wedding itself, and even Krista and the GM, everyone was professional but also really laid back which really made it more comfortable and easy for me to plan a massive wedding. Wedding planning is really stressful, but every time I interacted with The Grove's team I just felt so much more at ease and excited.

Our wedding was on May 25th, and it was perfect. Stephanie seemed very on top of it and I could see her touching base with my bridal party and family when needed and kept everything going smooth for each part of the wedding. I was really nervous that this massive wedding could end up disorganized and a mess, but Jennie and Stephanie always had great recommendations on how to keep it flowing and smooth, but also make time for my groom and I to get away. It ended up beautifully organized and even my guests thought the resulting service was great.

As for the food, my asian family is super picky. They were concerned it would be bad and there wouldn't be enough food. But they loved it - there was definitely more than enough food during cocktail hour to hold them over for dinner, and they loved the salad and entrees. We got the prime rib and salmon entrees. Prime rib was my favorite but the salmon was great too. And the cake! It was delicious!! I don't normally think much about wedding cakes at weddings, but this one was so good. It was a chocolate cake and I wish I ate more of it because it was delicious. Even my grandpa is still talking about the wedding and the food, and he's a tough one to please, so cute haha.

The Grove was also very accommodating of late RSVP's from my family - the last RSVP I believe was a few days before the wedding, and we had to constantly adjust the number but they were very understanding.

All in all - best wedding I've ever been to and I'm glad I get to say that about my own wedding. Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Bradley Dipadova · Married on 10/21/2018

So cute! So perfect

Go see the new space at the Centerton Country Club. It is so nice, brand new, gorgeous country chic vibe.

The staff was just great. Everyone was so pleasant and helpful. They all made us feel like we could trust them to make sure this was a day to remember. Stephanie was an absolute pleasure, detail-oriented and fun.

We had a wonderful day at the Grove and almost every one of our guests had a comment about the quality of service and the space. We definitely recommend The Grove at Centerton to anyone!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

The Grove at Centerton FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access