1022 Almond Road, Elmer, NJ 08318 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Grove at Centerton

Nestled in the quaint woods of Parvin State Park and set among the rich farm country of Pittsgrove in Salem County, THE GROVE at Centerton offers over 15,000 sq. Ft. of newly renovated private event space for your dream wedding of up to 400.

A traditional design accented with rustic farmhouse style, THE GROVE at Centerton is one of the most sought-after wedding and event destinations in Southern New Jersey. Featuring contemporary cuisine and a collection of reasonable catering menus that highlight locally-sourced ingredients, guests are immersed in an authentic farm-to-table experience reflective of Pittsgrove's farming heritage.

From the plush Bridal Party Suite to the all-new Garden Room & Patio and the refreshed Ballroom space, The Grove provides the perfect backdrop for your big day.

Follow The Grove at Centerton on

58cc361a64caf551 grove 247885942

16 Reviews for The Grove at Centerton

Chardai · Married on 09/22/2019

9.22.19 Wedding Venue Review

The Grove at Centerton completely exceeded all of our wedding expectations. Everything about the venue, the team, the ambience, etc., was more than I could ever dream of. I live in Philadelphia and The Grove is located some 50 minutes away from my home, family and friend. However, as soon as I walked into this venue, I instantly knew it was the place I wanted, even despite the distance. Not only is the venue BEAUTIFUL, modern, classy, rustic, and elegant; the food is delicious, the patio is breathtaking, the grounds are perfect for pictures, the bridal and groom suites are magnificently comfy, and the STAFF will certainly make you want the venue without a second thought. Stephanie and Jennie were more than a joy to work with on the wedding journey. They selflessly gave of themselves in such an extraordinary way. They catered to all my family and bridal party needs the day of the wedding, leaving us with no doubts, fears or concerns in our minds. They were the perfect team for a perfect venue. I would recommend The Grove to anyone seeking an amazing venue that will provide more than you ever dreamed of having. Please book The Grove ASAP so you don't lose out on your dream wedding. Thank you Grove for making my wedding day such a success.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect for my large wedding!

I had a lot of reservations about my wedding because I originally wanted something small and intimate, but I ended up with a 260 person wedding. So I struggled to find a venue that captured simple yet rustic elegance, but could still accommodate our massive families. But The Grove was just that - simple rustic elegance, classy and beautiful but just beside the woods so we could take some shots outdoors. It was also large enough to accommodate I think 400 guests if necessary - but there was no way I was telling our families that haha.

The team from start to finish were amazing, from booking with Jennie, working with Stephanie to plan the wedding itself, and even Krista and the GM, everyone was professional but also really laid back which really made it more comfortable and easy for me to plan a massive wedding. Wedding planning is really stressful, but every time I interacted with The Grove's team I just felt so much more at ease and excited.

Our wedding was on May 25th, and it was perfect. Stephanie seemed very on top of it and I could see her touching base with my bridal party and family when needed and kept everything going smooth for each part of the wedding. I was really nervous that this massive wedding could end up disorganized and a mess, but Jennie and Stephanie always had great recommendations on how to keep it flowing and smooth, but also make time for my groom and I to get away. It ended up beautifully organized and even my guests thought the resulting service was great.

As for the food, my asian family is super picky. They were concerned it would be bad and there wouldn't be enough food. But they loved it - there was definitely more than enough food during cocktail hour to hold them over for dinner, and they loved the salad and entrees. We got the prime rib and salmon entrees. Prime rib was my favorite but the salmon was great too. And the cake! It was delicious!! I don't normally think much about wedding cakes at weddings, but this one was so good. It was a chocolate cake and I wish I ate more of it because it was delicious. Even my grandpa is still talking about the wedding and the food, and he's a tough one to please, so cute haha.

The Grove was also very accommodating of late RSVP's from my family - the last RSVP I believe was a few days before the wedding, and we had to constantly adjust the number but they were very understanding.

All in all - best wedding I've ever been to and I'm glad I get to say that about my own wedding. Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/03/2019

The Grove at Centerton FAQ

• Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Cake
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    Liquor License
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking