Oksana Miro Photography

North Port, FL View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Oksana Miro Photography is a well-loved wedding photographer based in Providence, Rhode Island that services the Tampa Bay area and beyond. Oksana Miro Photography loves weddings almost as much as she loves photography, and is always honored to attend the weddings she photographs. Specializing in natural and photojournalistic styles, Oksana Miro intends to capture photos that, when you look back, make you feel like you're reliving your special day all over again.

Experience
Oksana Miro bought her first DSLR when she was a teenager, and spent her high school years in a dark room perfecting her practice. Since then, she's had her bags packed and ready to go to any wedding that calls; she travelled to 13 different cities last year alone.

Oksana Miro wants you to be absolutely thrilled with your photos, and her company. With that in mind, she provides several photography services to keep clients happy. These services include:

• One event per day
  • Slideshows
  • High-resolution images
  • Second shooter
  • Engagement shoots and wedding portraits
  • Albums and digital files
  • Save-the-date cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

Liya Getting married on 01/22/2022
    I absolutely loved my experience with Oksana, she’s excellent at directing you and telling you what will look best for your photos. If you ask for a specific shot, she will take it and help you get the most of it. Her editing is so natural and spectacular that you will keep looking at the photos and smiling at them. Honestly I wouldn’t go with any other photographer.

Oksana Miro Photography's reply:

Thanks Liya! I am so grateful you chose me to capture those moments for you! I had so much fun with! Hope to work with you again in the future! <3
  • Cristina
    Cristina H. Getting married on 12/01/2021

The sweetest Human!

Oksana made me and my husband feel like we were friends from our first phone call together. She is easy to be around with and she REALLY loves what she does (you can tell). I have no doubt that this woman is going to continue to shine. She is focused, caring and intentional. We can't wait to have our FULL gallery to cherish for the rest of our lives.
  • Lilia
    Lilia C. Married on 05/22/2021

Book her and book her now!

The circumstances that led my husband and I to hire Oksana were several COVID-19 postponements that resulted in multiple lost deposits. At that point I was frustrated and not sure if anything surrounding the wedding would be worth it anymore. As the wedding day approached, we worked more closely with Oksana and started getting into the particulars of the weekend. All I can say is WOW! Her attention to detail, her communication and organization, her phenomenal second shooter, her experience – it all shines through so brightly in this amazingly humble, down to earth, and sweet as can be person.

Oksana worked with us to gather every single detail about the day, all the family members and bridal party names to facilitate family portraits, any special shots we wanted, a detailed hour by hour schedule of the day, and even showed up a day early to attend our rehearsal dinner to get to know some of the family and friends and become familiar with the venue. Fun fact, her photo schedule was so well laid out and detailed that we shared it with other vendors because we were concerned about their lack of organization and planning, especially in comparison to our experience working with Oksana.

On the day of the wedding, she was so helpful in directing everyone in the photos, keeping us on scheduling, working flawlessly with our videographer from a different company, and bringing her creativity to all the photos throughout the day. My family, friends, and the venue coordinator raved about what a pleasure it was to work with her. Once we were done most of the more formal shots for the day, Oksana and her second shooter focused on taking more candid, setting, and detail shots, but constantly checked in with us to make sure we hit everything we had requested and asking if there was anything else we needed.

In the days following the wedding, Oksana delivered 25 photos as a small preview of the day, and I was 1 – shocked by how quickly we received the preview and 2 – speechless by the quality. Everyone I showed the pictures to was incredibly impressed and we could not be more excited to see what else she delivers! I would recommend Oksana whole heartedly to anyone and would love to work with her in the future for any other photography needs. I don't think I can adequately convey how significant of an impact Oksana had on our day. Thank you a million times!!

Oksana Miro Photography's reply:

WOW Lilia!!!!

Thank you so so much for your kind words. Margarita and I are so honored that you chose us to document your wedding day AND invited us to the rehearsal dinner. We truly felt like a part of the family surrounded by your guests. I'm so glad that you had a positive experience with us.

We love what we do and clients like you make the experience all the better!! We cannot thank YOU enough.

We are working extra hard to get you an even larger preview soon!!
    Thanks!

Oksana M

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

3861 Ulman ave North Port, 34286
Location of (Oksana Miro Photography)
2956 post road North Port, FL, 02886 See on map
2956 post road Warwick, RI, 02886 See on map

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding