3861 Ulman ave, North Port, FL 34286 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Oksana Miro Photography

Oksana Miro Photography is a well-loved wedding photographer based in Providence, Rhode Island that services the Tampa Bay area and beyond. Oksana Miro Photography loves weddings almost as much as she loves photography, and is always honored to attend the weddings she photographs. Specializing in natural and photojournalistic styles, Oksana Miro intends to capture photos that, when you look back, make you feel like you're reliving your special day all over again.

Experience
Oksana Miro bought her first DSLR when she was a teenager, and spent her high school years in a dark room perfecting her practice. Since then, she's had her bags packed and ready to go to any wedding that calls; she travelled to 13 different cities last year alone.

Oksana Miro wants you to be absolutely thrilled with your photos, and her company. With that in mind, she provides several photography services to keep clients happy. These services include:

• One event per day
  • Slideshows
  • High-resolution images
  • Second shooter
  • Engagement shoots and wedding portraits
  • Albums and digital files

Oksana Miro Photography 6
Oksana Miro Photography 7
  • serena

serena · Married on 06/23/2019

Highly, Highly Recommend Oksana!

I had a bit of a struggle choosing the right photographer for my wedding in Newport, RI at Belle Mer, on Sunday, June 23. Being as picky as I am, but not wanting to drop $10,000 on a photographer, it was hard to find someone in my price range with the skill I was looking for. Enter Oksana. While browsing instagram for local wedding photographers, I somehow stumbled upon @oksanamirophoto . What a blessing that was!!! I immediately contacted her and requested to meet. She turned out to be a lovely, joyful person who I knew I would be so happy to have photograph Alberts and my most special moments! For our engagement session, we opted for something unique and true to us by making pasta together in our house and having Oksana photograph it all! Her enthusiasm and excitement to do something different made our session so much fun and the photos came out beautifully!! Our family and friends could not stop commenting on how amazing they were.

Finally, the wedding day came (only two days ago)!! Oksana and Pasha (another fantastic photographer who she brought with her as her partner for the night; who Albert can't stop talking about how great he was with him and his groomsmen!!) were the perfect duo for us. We could not have had two better people photograph us on our big day!!! Their warm, positive energy, bright, happy personalities, their organization and willingness to get any photo we wanted, and their professionalism and perfectionism was beyond amazing. We cannot thank them enough for all of the hard work they did and we cannot wait to see all of the photos. (Oksana got several to me already for instagram posts and to hold me over while she edits and combs through everything and they are PHENOMENAL!) Thank you Oksana and thank you Pasha for everything! We had a blast with you guys and we are so, so happy!! To anyone reading this, if you believe that your photographer is an extremely important part of your big day (which they are), then I highly, highly recommend that you choose Oksana to capture all of your special moments. They will be beautifully captured forever! Thank you again, Oksana! We will be recommending you to everyone we know!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Oksana Miro Photography 13
    Oksana Miro Photography 14
    Oksana Miro Photography 15
    Oksana Miro Photography 16
    Oksana Miro Photography 17
    Oksana Miro Photography 18

Galina · Married on 05/25/2019

Oksana is truly amazing at what she does. I tagged along on a family session with her and was amazed at how relaxing the whole experience was. She makes you feel comfortable and safe (a huge deal when it comes to the already stressful nature of a wedding day!) and brings out the best in her clients. She also shot some portraits of me at a local coffeeshop, and I couldn't be more happy with them. These are the first photos I've had taken of me that I both love and think are reflective of who I am! She has more than enough experience and technical expertise, but more importantly, she'll document you and the details of your day in the most beautiful way, and make you feel completely comfortable while she does it. You cannot go wrong with choosing Oksana Miro Photography.

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Oksana Miro Photography 19
    Oksana Miro Photography 20
    Oksana Miro Photography 21
    Oksana Miro Photography 22

Oksana Miro Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Galina!!!
    I love that I got to capture some images of you during your short stay in Florida. One of my goals is always to make my clients feel comfortable in front of the camera and I'm SO glad you got to experience this.
    Can't wait to work with you again in the future!
    - Oksana M

Oksana Miro Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date