Oksana Miro Photography Reviews

Oksana Miro Photography 6
Oksana Miro Photography 7

Lindsey · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazingly Talented!!

Oksana is a rising star and I'm so happy we had the chance to work together!!! I found Oksana online when I began researching photographers for our wedding. She has recently moved to the New England area and I was excited for a chance to work with her. I immediately fell in love with her photography style and after our first phone conversation it was official - I had a girl crush! There is no question about how talented she is, please take some time to review her work and you will see how she is able to freeze time and capture all of your emotions on this important day. She is also a bit of a perfectionist and is constantly climbing objects, moving furniture, or chasing sunsets for the best photo possible. And odds are - she's going to get it. She's creative, responsive, and such a sweet person to know. I can't wait to call her for all future photo shoots. Be on the lookout for Oksana - her name will be everywhere soon :)

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Oksana Miro Photography 8
    Oksana Miro Photography 9
    Oksana Miro Photography 10
    Oksana Miro Photography 11
    Oksana Miro Photography 12
  • serena

serena · Married on 06/23/2019

Highly, Highly Recommend Oksana!

I had a bit of a struggle choosing the right photographer for my wedding in Newport, RI at Belle Mer, on Sunday, June 23. Being as picky as I am, but not wanting to drop $10,000 on a photographer, it was hard to find someone in my price range with the skill I was looking for. Enter Oksana. While browsing instagram for local wedding photographers, I somehow stumbled upon @oksanamirophoto . What a blessing that was!!! I immediately contacted her and requested to meet. She turned out to be a lovely, joyful person who I knew I would be so happy to have photograph Alberts and my most special moments! For our engagement session, we opted for something unique and true to us by making pasta together in our house and having Oksana photograph it all! Her enthusiasm and excitement to do something different made our session so much fun and the photos came out beautifully!! Our family and friends could not stop commenting on how amazing they were.

Finally, the wedding day came (only two days ago)!! Oksana and Pasha (another fantastic photographer who she brought with her as her partner for the night; who Albert can't stop talking about how great he was with him and his groomsmen!!) were the perfect duo for us. We could not have had two better people photograph us on our big day!!! Their warm, positive energy, bright, happy personalities, their organization and willingness to get any photo we wanted, and their professionalism and perfectionism was beyond amazing. We cannot thank them enough for all of the hard work they did and we cannot wait to see all of the photos. (Oksana got several to me already for instagram posts and to hold me over while she edits and combs through everything and they are PHENOMENAL!) Thank you Oksana and thank you Pasha for everything! We had a blast with you guys and we are so, so happy!! To anyone reading this, if you believe that your photographer is an extremely important part of your big day (which they are), then I highly, highly recommend that you choose Oksana to capture all of your special moments. They will be beautifully captured forever! Thank you again, Oksana! We will be recommending you to everyone we know!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Oksana Miro Photography 13
    Oksana Miro Photography 14
    Oksana Miro Photography 15
    Oksana Miro Photography 16
    Oksana Miro Photography 17
    Oksana Miro Photography 18

Galina · Married on 05/25/2019

Oksana is truly amazing at what she does. I tagged along on a family session with her and was amazed at how relaxing the whole experience was. She makes you feel comfortable and safe (a huge deal when it comes to the already stressful nature of a wedding day!) and brings out the best in her clients. She also shot some portraits of me at a local coffeeshop, and I couldn't be more happy with them. These are the first photos I've had taken of me that I both love and think are reflective of who I am! She has more than enough experience and technical expertise, but more importantly, she'll document you and the details of your day in the most beautiful way, and make you feel completely comfortable while she does it. You cannot go wrong with choosing Oksana Miro Photography.

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Oksana Miro Photography 19
    Oksana Miro Photography 20
    Oksana Miro Photography 21
    Oksana Miro Photography 22

Thanks so much Galina!!!
    I love that I got to capture some images of you during your short stay in Florida. One of my goals is always to make my clients feel comfortable in front of the camera and I'm SO glad you got to experience this.
    Can't wait to work with you again in the future!
    - Oksana M
  • Zulay

Zulay Maldonado · Married on 05/11/2019

She’s amazing!

Oksana is amazing! From the moment we spoke on the phone up until our wedding, she was super sweet, professional, and listened to everything that we were looking for in a photographer. She directed us at all times to insure she executed the photos perfectly. And when she sent us our previews, OMG!!! Gorgeous photos! So many different varieties and the details, beautiful! We have received so many compliments from everyone. She definitely rocked it! We are so happy she was part of our special day! Thanks again!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Leah · Married on 08/18/2018

Magical photos! Despite the pouring rain!

I'm SO glad we found Oksana for our photographer. Oksana was perfect for the job - super friendly, easygoing, professional and very talented. On the day of our ceremony and reception, the weather forecast indicated it was going to start pouring rain exactly when our photos were scheduled to start. It held out for a little bit, and under the pressure, as dark clouds rolled in, Oksana held everything together, fitting in all of our family and friends shots, plus a bunch of just the two of us, before it started down-pouring. After our family and friends saw our photos, they were complimenting us on finding Oksana. She captured the magic of the day through a lot of unique and beautiful shots, highlighting the important details that made it what it was. She worked to understand what we were looking for, but also provided her professional guidance and helpfully directed us on a lot of points. She really has a good sense of what will make couples happy when it comes to photos. Ultimately, I really appreciated how Oksana went above and beyond to provide us with amazing photos that we'll enjoy looking through for years to come.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Emily Bray · Married on 08/11/2018

Thank you!

It is a scary thing hiring your wedding photographer - spending hours upon hours researching the perfect photographer. I did not meet Oksana when I decided to hire her. I let her work speak for herself. One thing I kept hearing from others is to get a photographer who has great ideas on how to pose in pictures on the day. This was one thing I recognized in her work - her ideas were so different making the photos even better than I expected. We had so much fun working with Oksana. She truly loves what she does and is amazing at it. I would highly recommend Oksana. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Oksana Miro Photography 23
    Oksana Miro Photography 24
    Oksana Miro Photography 25

Svetlana · Married on 06/17/2018

Large family session

I've asked Oksana to photograph our large family of 30 people and she did a fantastic job! She has accommodated my wishes for different types of portraits. Oksana even managed to get smiles out of family members who don't like taking photos, now that's a great quality in a photographer! My family was very impressed by quality of photos! Delivered in time frame as promised. I would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Nici

Nici · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Oksana is the most amazing photography, not only are the photos she takes beautiful, her wonderful personality makes her the perfect choice for any occasion. She did my engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't imagine having anyone else as a photographer. I had a morning wedding, so it was a busy morning. Oksana made the entire day less stressful because she is knows what she is doing, and I knew she would take amazing photos. I was not disappointed! I have amazing wedding photos to cherish forever thanks to her!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Oksana Miro Photography's reply:

Nici! You’re so sweet. Thank you so much. I am so glad that you guys found me. I had a blast with you and Brandon in Erie! Erie has such a special place in my heart- because that’s where most of my childhood was but even more so now because Your wedding was the last wedding I photographed there before I moved to New England. (Btw!! I saw Brandon at wegmans last month when I stopped into town for a few days!!! I know (and hope!) we keep in touch! Thank you for choosing me!!
  • Lily

Lily Danichkin · Married on 05/26/2018

This photographer goes above and beyond!

We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos! It was so hard to decide which one was our favorite, because ALL of them were literally our favorite! Oksana has a gift of capturing a moment without making all the photos look the same. She was creative in suggesting different poses for us to do which put my husband and I at ease on our wedding day. You could tell Oksana is passionate about her work and goes above and beyond to make sure you get the best memories from your special day. We hope to work with her again someday!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Oksana Miro Photography 26
    Oksana Miro Photography 27
  • I

Ilya · Married on 12/16/2017

Best photographer I know! She was easy to work with, and very fun to work with. We got all of the pictures we wanted for our engagement and we love them all. We can not wait for our weddings photos to be done by her too!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Oksana Miro Photography 28

Oksana Miro Photography's reply:

Thank you Ilya!! I had a blast walking through the woods with you two and getting to know you both better during your engagement session. I am SO STOKED to capture your wedding day soon!
    - Oksana M

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

Seriously can't say enough how amazing she is. Her work is absolutely incredible.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Oksana Miro Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! I had so much fun celebrating with you guys in Tampa! I honestly hope we get to work together again soon!

Liya · Married on 10/11/2017

I absolutely loved my experience with Oksana, she’s excellent at directing you and telling you what will look best for your photos. If you ask for a specific shot, she will take it and help you get the most of it. Her editing is so natural and spectacular that you will keep looking at the photos and smiling at them. Honestly I wouldn’t go with any other photographer.

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Oksana Miro Photography 34
    Oksana Miro Photography 35
    Oksana Miro Photography 36

Oksana Miro Photography's reply:

Thanks Liya! I am so grateful you chose me to capture those moments for you! I had so much fun with! Hope to work with you again in the future! <3

Anna Ivanenko · Married on 08/27/2017

Could not have wished for a better photographer!

Oksana photographed our wedding last August and I absolute admire her work. She is a creative artist who makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She captured so many precious moments when we were not even posing for the picture. Oksana was so much fun to work with. A year later I look back at the pictures and cannot thank her enough for being there at our special day. I cannot recommend Oksana enough to anyone looking for photographer for their day, the quality of her work is outstanding.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Liz · Married on 06/10/2017

Oksana was great not only did she drive 6hrs to be at my wedding and leave right after with barely any sleep......she sacrificed her time for us and did an amazing job me and my husband are so grateful for her talent and the work she did for us . We love all our pictures and will definitely recommend her for future photos . She will go above and beyond for your photos to look PERFECT......

Sent on 10/27/2017

Hey Liz!
    Thank you so much for your kind words...documenting your wedding was definitely quite the adventure but I'm so glad that I was able to be a part of it! I couldn't get over how beautiful it was. I wish much love and many years of happiness for you and your hubby!

Alina · Married on 05/25/2017

WOW!!!! Talk about finding a gem! She was amazing. Not just me but my now husband ;) loved her also! Not only that....my sister passed away shortly after the wedding. Oksana took the time to get me her portrait photos. Also took the time to pray for us and contact us to make sure we were okay. Talk about going above and beyond. Photo quality was AMAZING, I feel truly blessed! We ended up using her for our business portraits shortly after wedding. I think she is our photographer for life!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Oksana Miro Photography 37
    Oksana Miro Photography 38
    Oksana Miro Photography 39
    Oksana Miro Photography 40
    Oksana Miro Photography 41

Oksana Miro Photography's reply:

Alina... never would I ever have guessed that a friendship could form from being your wedding photographer- but I'm glad it did. It was such an honor to be there to document your special day. I wish many more years of happiness for you and Ryan! Thank you a million times over for choosing me!
  • O

Olesya · Married on 05/21/2017

Oksana is a delight to work with! She's truly a gifted photographer! The photos are INCREDIBLE, every time my husband and I look at them we relive our wedding day over and over again! We are so grateful to have Oksana Miro capture our special day! She's the best!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Oksana Miro Photography 42

Lyudmila · Married on 10/16/2016

Very high quality of pictures!!!! All the moments of the wedding were captured nothing was missing!!! Love to go thru my wedding pictures again and again!!! I highly recommend Oksana as a wedding photographer!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Oksana Miro Photography 43
    Oksana Miro Photography 44
    Oksana Miro Photography 45
    Oksana Miro Photography 46

Hey Lyudmila,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved being a part of your wedding day!!
    -Oksana M

Aleksandr · Married on 09/13/2014

Oksana is one of the greatest photographers that we had a pleasure to encounter. She's quick on her feet, and she does an outstanding job taking photo's and editing them. She's fun and very comfortable to be around. That's what you want in a great photographer. The experience is significant.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Hello Alex!
    Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so glad you had a great experience with me. I really do run around a lot during a typical wedding day- I do my best to capture every moment! I hope to work with you and your family again in the future!

Nadiya · Married on 08/10/2013

My family had the honor and privilege of having Oksana Miro Photography capture our precious firstborn son's one year old photos and a family session! Oksana is truly one of the best photographers that we know and are blessed with. Her business has love and passion intertwined into it and you see it in her every photograph and action. She has beyond five star flexibility, value, professionalism, responsiveness, and quality of service because she always goes above and beyond!!! My family felt very comfortable during the photo shoot and enjoyed the whole process because of Oksana"s professionalism! She captured moments that were so precious to us and froze them in time! We highly recommend Oksana Miro Photography to all our family, friends, and everyone!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Lorraine · Married on 09/22/2012

Oksana's captures are AMAZING! Although she did not photograph our wedding, she has documented my family through the years, and she always manages to make us look great -- and capture our dynamic -- in about half an hour. Oksana has a great eye for backgrounds, light and detail. She's also warm and sweet, good with kids, and puts you totally at ease. She's our photog for life!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Oksana Miro Photography 55
    Oksana Miro Photography 56

Alison · Married on 06/18/2018

Memorable photos!

Oksana was very personable and did a great job in incorporating the shots that we wanted as part of our wedding, but also blew us away with her creativity and ways that she captured our special moments. We decided to do a "second day" photo shoot after the wedding, in our wedding attire and are so glad we did!! My husband and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/21/2018