Hialeah, FL 33016 Map · Phone number

About Oh My Gosh! Weddings and Events

Oh My Gosh! Weddings and Events provides wedding and event planning services using a unique and creative style at affordable price for every client. We provide coordination for Weddings, Quinces, Sweet Sixteen's, Birthdays, Baby & Bridal Showers, Graduations, Corporate Events, Fairs & School Shows, Kids Birthday Parties & School Proms. OMG! has several packages available, some are based on the size of the event, budget and what their goals are for their special occasion. We also provide our Custom Cake Toppers, which are completely personalized to resemble the client based on their interest and personalities. We have sold them all over the country and internationally. Our figures/ Cake Toppers can be designed for all events since they are all handmade and detailed for every event.

We have been in business since 2008 and are continuing to grow. Last year, we dedicated ourselves to helping clients with low incomes that still wanted to have the wedding of their dreams without spending so much, so we put our creativity to the test working within their budget. We try our best to create the event with their vision and style within their budget. OMG! Was based on the simple idea that every bride should be able to be stress free and have a wedding planner no matter her budget or event size. Our goal from the start has been to help, design, create and in time hopefully build lasting friendships with our brides. We are a family run business, with one thing that sets us apart from the rest; we are dedicated, passionate and devote to every event! Recently, this past November, we introduced our Custom Cake Toppers & Figures to the public. This year we won the Brides Choice Award 2011, for 2 consecutive years in a row. We are proud to be in the top 5% of local wedding professionals.

Contact Information:

DSC05299StrabuckCup
W08 19c
DSC05198Aus2
Oh My Gosh! Weddings and Events
You can pick your event theme colors and we can match it! We will create the perfect candy station...
DSC05250WhiteHair
IMG0356
iStock000006996285Small

10 Reviews for Oh My Gosh! Weddings and Events

Sami · Married on 11/23/2012

OMG Weddings Lead Coordinator, Ivanna, was extremely professional, helpful and nice. I am SO THANKFUL that I hired her! She was on top of her game from day one, really helping me and my husband out every step of the way. I don't usually praise people so much but I would give her my highest recommendation for anybody that is looking to have an amazing, special day that all of us girls dream about!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Stacey · Married on 09/01/2012

Our wedding planner was excellent in every sense of the manner! Serious 5 Stars across the board! She was thoughtful, creative and very helpful throughout the process. Honestly, we started the process off kind of lost and not knowing what we would be doing with all of the little specifics that go into planning a wedding, but OMG's lead coordinator was on point! I cannot thank her enough for going through the month-of services and being able to calm down myself and my now husband throughout the day all while she was coordinating quite a few vendors and services that were to be going on.

She was very, very friendly, which is something that you want for those at a joyous occasion like a wedding. As I saw the other reviews of OMG Weddings & Events, I saw that almost everybody gave them 5 Stars like me! The person that was complaining, probably just sour grapes! OMG Rocks! Thank You!!! :)

Sent on 11/19/2012

Sent on 11/19/2012

Oh My Gosh! Weddings and Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Hialeah, 33016 See on map