Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry

111 Haddonfield-Berlin Rd Suite A, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry

Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry is a hair and makeup studio located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Owner and lead artist Melissa Gordon takes pride in using her skills and knowledge to accentuate her clients’ natural beauty. This team of professional hair and makeup artists offers on-site and in-studio services to help you look and feel your best for your wedding.

Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry aims to lessen the stress of getting ready on your big day, providing a fun and memorable experience. The team’s extensive experience allows them to customize different looks to bring your wedding vision to life. Clients can avail of a variety of hair services, such as blowouts, extensions, hair trials, textured hair styling, and updos. In addition, the following makeup services are at your disposal:

• Airbrush makeup

Follow Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry on
twisted oaks erin brian 10 7 99 51 782752 1560539266
Brides with bridal party
Brides with bridal party
Bride ready to say "I do"
Bride ready to say "I do"
The look of love
twisted oaks erin brian 10 7 99 51 782752 1560539266

5 Reviews for Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry

Jana Hoffman · Married on 07/28/2018

They do it all!

All in one beauty services from "Oh my Glam!" Oh my Glam did hair and makeup for my wedding and they were phenomenal! I also went to Melissa before my wedding for her to do eyelash extensions and a spray tan and that was an amazing experience as well. I looked so flawless before during and after! Christina nailed the hair for me my mom and my bridesmaids. Especially with it being so hot and humid the day of my wedding ( end of July). The wedding party as well as myself all stayed in place ( hair and makeup). My eyelash extensions were still on and looking marvelous for my honeymoon in Mexico a few days later! I'm totally addicted to them and have been having Melissa refill them ever since. A great experience from the moment I texted Melissa. I definitely find that your get better service with the "mom and pop" type vendors. I used all small local companies for my wedding and everyone was great but by far the best wedding hair and makeup experience ever from Melissa and Christina!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • W

Wendy Baugman · Married on 06/16/2018

absolutely amazing to work with!

Melissa and Christina are absolutely amazing to work with! They came right to my house and did the services on 4 girls, ALL of which were so happy. Even my sister who HATES wearing make-up (and even cried on her own wedding day cause of the make-up experience- with a different business) loved hers! I had been going to Melissa for eyelash extensions and spray tans and new from the first day I met her I wanted her to do my bridal make-up. Highly recommend this team!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry Pricing

Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry Price Rates

Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 22.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing