Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry

111 Haddonfield-Berlin Rd Suite A, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry

Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry is a hair and makeup studio located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Owner and lead artist Melissa Gordon takes pride in using her skills and knowledge to accentuate her clients’ natural beauty. This team of professional hair and makeup artists offers on-site and in-studio services to help you look and feel your best for your wedding.

Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry aims to lessen the stress of getting ready on your big day, providing a fun and memorable experience. The team’s extensive experience allows them to customize different looks to bring your wedding vision to life. Clients can avail of a variety of hair services, such as blowouts, extensions, hair trials, textured hair styling, and updos. In addition, the following makeup services are at your disposal:

• Airbrush makeup

Follow Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry on
twisted oaks erin brian 10 7 99 51 782752 1560539266
Brides with bridal party
Brides with bridal party
Bride ready to say "I do"
Bride ready to say "I do"
The look of love

Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry 3
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 07/13/2019

Legit the BEST!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Melissa and Christina for my wedding day. I have been in 9 weddings myself & am VERY picky so she was the very last vendor I booked, because I searched everywhere. The value that you get for lashes & airbrush included, I could not find anywhere else. We had the best time laughing during our trial and her calm demeanor on the big day was so helpful. I changed what I wanted to do for eyes that very day so I was a little nervous but omg she knocked it out of the park. I never felt so beautiful/natural as I did on that day thanks to Melissa! They also did amazing with the MOB and MOG who wanted very light yet romantic and soft make up. I will forever be a client and if I can give any advice book her NOW! You will absolutely not regret it.

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry 4
    Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry 5
    Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry 6

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

Melissa was absolutely professional, punctual and so sweet. She provided us with Christina for hair and her sister Jacklynn for makeup. They were so fast - got makeup and hair and 4-5 ladies done in two hours, and it was flawless. Christina is the perfect hairstylist for every type of hair. My mom, my sister and I all have curly hair, but the texture for each of us is different. In spite of that, we all looked great. Even one of my bridesmaids who was convinced that her fine, slippery straight hair could not be styled, was pleasantly surprised. So impressed.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry Pricing

Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry Price Rates

Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 22.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing