Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry Reviews

Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry 3
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 07/13/2019

Legit the BEST!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Melissa and Christina for my wedding day. I have been in 9 weddings myself & am VERY picky so she was the very last vendor I booked, because I searched everywhere. The value that you get for lashes & airbrush included, I could not find anywhere else. We had the best time laughing during our trial and her calm demeanor on the big day was so helpful. I changed what I wanted to do for eyes that very day so I was a little nervous but omg she knocked it out of the park. I never felt so beautiful/natural as I did on that day thanks to Melissa! They also did amazing with the MOB and MOG who wanted very light yet romantic and soft make up. I will forever be a client and if I can give any advice book her NOW! You will absolutely not regret it.

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry 4
    Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry 5
    Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry 6

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

Melissa was absolutely professional, punctual and so sweet. She provided us with Christina for hair and her sister Jacklynn for makeup. They were so fast - got makeup and hair and 4-5 ladies done in two hours, and it was flawless. Christina is the perfect hairstylist for every type of hair. My mom, my sister and I all have curly hair, but the texture for each of us is different. In spite of that, we all looked great. Even one of my bridesmaids who was convinced that her fine, slippery straight hair could not be styled, was pleasantly surprised. So impressed.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jana Hoffman · Married on 07/28/2018

They do it all!

All in one beauty services from "Oh my Glam!" Oh my Glam did hair and makeup for my wedding and they were phenomenal! I also went to Melissa before my wedding for her to do eyelash extensions and a spray tan and that was an amazing experience as well. I looked so flawless before during and after! Christina nailed the hair for me my mom and my bridesmaids. Especially with it being so hot and humid the day of my wedding ( end of July). The wedding party as well as myself all stayed in place ( hair and makeup). My eyelash extensions were still on and looking marvelous for my honeymoon in Mexico a few days later! I'm totally addicted to them and have been having Melissa refill them ever since. A great experience from the moment I texted Melissa. I definitely find that your get better service with the "mom and pop" type vendors. I used all small local companies for my wedding and everyone was great but by far the best wedding hair and makeup experience ever from Melissa and Christina!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • W

Wendy Baugman · Married on 06/16/2018

absolutely amazing to work with!

Melissa and Christina are absolutely amazing to work with! They came right to my house and did the services on 4 girls, ALL of which were so happy. Even my sister who HATES wearing make-up (and even cried on her own wedding day cause of the make-up experience- with a different business) loved hers! I had been going to Melissa for eyelash extensions and spray tans and new from the first day I met her I wanted her to do my bridal make-up. Highly recommend this team!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2018

Melissa and Christina are amazing! Wasn't sure exactly what I wanted and they took the couple things I knew I wanted and made it something absolutely stunning! Trust them, they know exactly what they are doing.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Leia · Married on 03/10/2018

Melissa and Kristina were THE BEST. What a 2 woman show! They came right to our hotel the morning of the wedding, and between the two of them did 10 hair appointments and 8 makeup appointments- all gorgeous and on time so nothing slowed down our day. They brought everything with them, including their fun personalities and made the morning awesome. We had a variety of hair types from thin and straight to asian to difficult to curl, to curly and they rocked everyone's style beautifully. I was a bride with very curly hair, and have had many updos in my girlfriends weddings, all which turned out completely horrible because someone decided it was a good idea to use a brush and smooth it out... curly girls you know what I'm talking about! It has happened to you! But when I expressed my concerns and prior horror stories to Melissa, she recommended Kristina for my bridal updo, and I wouldn't have had anyone else touch my curly locks that morning- she did the prettiest updo I've ever had. It was completely perfect, and exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. I'm so happy I went with these ladies... everyone looked gorgeous and glamorous, without being too done up or fake. These ladies know how to do it right. Just hire them you won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 03/23/2018