Old Harford Road, Baltimore, MD 21214 Map · Phone number

About Officiant Joel

Your love said "YES!" and you are engaged! You are now planning 'the' event - your wedding celebration. You want a ceremony that respects your values - reflects your vision - and is a testimony to the abiding love you share. As your chosen ceremony officiant, I work with you to create a custom ceremony that unites you in a willing and binding commitment to your marriage, and by word and ritual expresses the undeniable heart-filled joy you are experiencing at this momentous occasion - the celebration of each of you choosing the other to walk hand in hand with - together - on your life's journey.

Follow Officiant Joel on

officiant profile pi
Officiant Joel
Steve and Amanda (and ME) Spring Hill Manor. Rising Sun, MD. Photography by Joyeuse Photography...
Brian and Betsy

Photo by Bob Evans BLE http://www.blephoto.com/
Brian and Betsy Photo by Bob Evans BLE http://www.blephoto.com/
brianandbetsy
baltimore city wedding cylburn
WilliamandCharlene1221
Officiant Joel
evergreen house wedding balt city
rogerndebraapril7federalhill
aawologo6
officiant profile pi

14 Reviews for Officiant Joel

Michael · Married on 06/04/2014

Joel was wonderful!!! He helped us create a ceremony that was beautiful and fit our needs and was always there to answer any questions we had along the way. We could not have picked a more perfect person to officiate our ceremony. He truly cares about the people he is working with and it shows. I would give more stars and rave more about how great the experience was if I could. Pick Joel and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Nadine · Married on 10/19/2013

When I found out that my outdoor wedding could not include a priest/deacon from my Church, I was a bit bewildered as to where to go and what to do.
    I began searching online to see that many others had come across this problem as well. I contacted a handful of officiants I came across to find that Joel was the choice we must make! His enthusiasm for our big day was prevalent in our conversations and e-mails. Joel gave us all of the tools to create a ceremony that was truly 'us'....and was so very helpful along the way.
    On the big day, he was truly patient with our large and excited wedding party; Joel was great at giving direction and making that nervous-time run smoothly.
    On the 'business'-side of things, he filed our paperwork very quickly and even gave me a run-down of how to change my name in Maryland! ...very efficient and I'm so very happy that Mike & I got to meet/know him during this journey!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Officiant Joel's reply:

Nadine and Mike,

It was sincerely my pleasure to be your ceremony officiant. Your family, bridal party, and guests were all very welcoming and I enjoyed meeting everyone I had the opportunity to speak with. My best and sincerest wishes to you both for a lifetime of happiness. Hope to see you at the beach this summer! Joel

Rowena · Married on 07/20/2013

Joel was amazing! He was very helpful with the whole process. Very informative. Loved that our ceremony was short and sweet! Thanks Joel! We'll be emailing you the photo of us when we get it.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Officiant Joel's reply:

Rowena and Brandon,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I had the best time officiating your ceremony and am certain I will remember it always. All my best to you both!

Joel

Officiant Joel FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Mormon, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? MD
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Old Harford Road Baltimore, MD, 21214 See on map
    I travel to your ceremony location. Email officiantjoel@gmail.com and phone 410-301-3580 Inquiries generally responded to within 24 hours. I'd be honored to officiate your ceremony! Celebrant Joel