New Port Richey, FL 34652 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Officially Tied

Hello,

I am a one and only kind of individual whose sole purpose in this venture is to make this special moment a day to remember. We can either keep it simple or I can get as involved as you (the couple) want me to be. I look forward to taking in the details of each couple I learn about and if you want me to; write your introduction either formal or relaxed or leave it all in your hands. The call is really up to you as the customer. My primary goal is a satisfied customer. I network with other successful partners who specialize in other aspects of putting a wedding together so that if you need assistance, we are there to help you along. Let us make this day as special and as stress free as possible. You should be smiling because you want to be and know it is all taken care of. I look forward to hearing from you!

Heather

robertfrost
parker

1 Reviews for Officially Tied

Arlyn · Married on 12/13/2014

Heather asked questions about my husband and I and incorporated such personal and beautifully written words into our ceremony. She had a way with words and is very comforting. My wedding was amazing because of her.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Officially Tied's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a great experience for me too! I'm blessed to have been part of your special day.

Officially Tied FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic