906 E John St, Seattle, WA 98102 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About OffBlack Arts

OffBlack Arts provides on-location makeup services with expert experience so each bride, bridesmaid, and mother feel like an enhanced version of themselves; whether it be full glam, natural beauty or filtered soft-focus makeup. Through chaotic mornings or multiple look changes, I pride myself on bringing a sense of calm to your unforgettable day. Are you planning from out of state? Great! I have plenty of experience with brides who are planning remotely. Are you doing a last minute elopement? No problem! I am located in the heart of Seattle proper but can travel to wherever you need me. I'm happy to travel in and out of state, as well as internationally. I also specialize in boudoir and engagement applications for the full experience.

I am exclusively makeup but have some favorite hair vendors that I can recommend upon request! They are not only amazing artists, they are outstanding people.

More reviews are available on the OffBlack Arts Knot page.

Experience

With more than 15 years experience in the makeup industry, I've had the privilege of being a part of hundreds of special days. I have worked in multiple markets around the United States which brings an abundance of confidence working with any and all ages and ethnicites. In addition to weddings, I've worked in the locker room with the Seattle Seahawks Dancers for the last five years for on-field performances. This experience has allowed me to pinpoint which techniques and products provide the longest lasting, photo ready makeup - rain or shine, indoor or outdoor, close up intimate shots or distant group portraits. Beyond that, I've worked with Reign FC, Seattle Sounders FC, Global Citizen, Zulily and many other top companies in commercial, sports and fashion to increase my knowledge and create an all inclusive clientele.

Follow OffBlack Arts on
weddingwire 16 51 1352709 1567202787

6 Reviews for OffBlack Arts

• Nadine

Nadine Bennett · Married on 02/29/2020

My favorite makeup artist!

Hailey was an absolute dream! She was so sweet, easy to talk to and very open to any changes/criticism in our trial. She was professional and had the best products! She encouraged speaking up about making changes during the trial which was so helpful because sometimes I just go with the flow too much.

Day of she brought such a calming presence and seemed to really care about each of my party’s preferences on style. Hailey spent a full hour on my make up perfecting it and then after everyone else was finished she offered touch ups and highlighting chest/shoulders. She also gives the bride a full lipstick of whatever color was decided during the trial for touch ups throughout the night!

Hailey’s prices were very reasonable especially for the amazing quality she provided! I received her name as a recommendation from a friend and I will continue to recommend her to more friends as well as contact her for any other life events in the future! I am so happy I found her!

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • O

Olivia Fox · Married on 09/07/2019

The absolute best!!

Hailey is so amazing! She did my wedding day makeup, along with makeup for 8 bridesmaids and my mom. She made my bridal beauty vision come to life, and it was definitely the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life (while still feeling like myself). Not to mention that my makeup stayed perfect for a full 12 hours without ever feeling heavy or uncomfortable! I also love that she pays attention to the small details - picking out the perfect false lashes for my eye shape, highlighting my shoulders and collarbone to stand out in my strapless dress, and providing a lip color for touch-ups throughout the day, among many other things. My bridesmaids and mom all looked absolutely stunning, too. My mom never wears makeup and is super picky, and she loved the natural, subtle look that Hailey gave her. I was really impressed by how efficient and organized Hailey is - she had a schedule prepared and made sure all the girls were ready with time to spare. She is also so fun to talk to and created a relaxed environment on a day that can otherwise be so stressful. I am so grateful Hailey was part of my wedding day, and I would 100% recommend her to any bride! I know that I will be looking for excuses to have her do my makeup again in the future :)

Sent on 09/19/2019

• 906 E John St Seattle, WA, 98102 See on map
    2068528899 (Phone number)
    Location of (OffBlack Arts)
  • 906 E John St., #401 Seattle, WA, 98102 See on map
    2068528899 (Phone number)
    Location of (OffBlack Arts)