Occasional Sounds Entertainment

Toms River, NJ View map

$1,995 Most Popular Price

Occasional Sounds Entertainment has been providing quality, professional entertainment since 1994. Our online event planning makes planning your event simple, organized and fun. We have intelligent lighting, video and visual effects on our plasma TV's, over 50,000 song selections, montages and more. Most importantly, we have passionate professional entertainers who are focused on making all your wedding visions come true. Focused on one event at a time, Occasional Sounds will give you the attention you deserve. Visit us @ www.occasionalsoundsent.com to check availability and get a free quote.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$855

What is included in the starting price?

MC

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Microphones
Photobooth
Uplighting

• Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 05/04/2019

Phenomenal

Jeff is an absolutely incredible DJ! He’s outgoing and loves to get everyone on the dance floor having fun! I can’t speak highly enough of his talents and have heard from so many of our guests how much they loved Jeff as our DJ!!
  • User2722307 2+ years ago
    Hi to all you future brides, If you are searching for a fantastic DJ look no further Jay knows his stuff we had him for our wedding 4/9/16
    Couldn't be more pleased we know if we need a DJ in the future Jay is our go to guy.
    Sorry I took awhile to write a review I Honestly thought I had wrote one sorry Jay.
    Anyway what more to say Jay is a very down to earth guy they all are.So amazing anytime I had a question and believe you me I had a lot ,Jay was always there to answer my question and if I had to leave a message he was very prompt in returning the calls. Even before the wedding he had asked me if I have any question so sweet we could not have ask for a better group of guys.Thank you Jay and your team for making our night magical.Again Sorry took a few months to write the review but I did it.You Guys are the best Virgina & John
    Ginger Married on 11/21/2015
    Where do I start?? From the day we met with Jay he was awesome!! We told him what we wanted and what we could afford. He was the most reasonable and offered so much with his packages. I was referred to him from a friend and I can't thank her enough! Jay was so personable and we had a connection with him immediately! The music was amazing all night and though things got screwed up due to our photographer on a timely matter, Jay didn't let that interfere with anything! Thank you so much Jay for everything! It was definitely the most amazing wedding and the photo booth was definitely a big hit! Everyone loved it!!! Thank you so much for a great experience!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Occasional Sounds Entertainment 1
Gift
Add a touch of class to your reception with Chris singing Sinatra, Bobby Darin and more during dinner or cocktail hour. He will have your guests smiling as he sings such classics as Summer Wind, Mack The Knife and more! Call Jay at 732-597-2799 for details.

Abacus Studios Photography and Video Abacus Studios Photography and Video Wedding Photographers

This company will have your guest out of their seats and dancing, fun, great and high energy. This company is plain great!

Steve Cie Entertainment Steve Cie Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jay Silverstein has established his Occasional Sounds Entertainment company as one of Ocean County New Jersey's Premiere Mobile Disc Jockey Entertainment companies. Known by his clients as focusing his attention on their details, Jay is an excellent and dependable choice for your entertainment needs.

Jenna Perfette Photography Jenna Perfette Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Jay and Dom has been nothing short of a pleasure. They are very professional and fun to work with. Jay makes sure the wedding/event runs smoothly and seamlessly. Unlike many wedding professionals they are happy to be working for their clients and truly enjoy what they do. I would recommend Occasional Sounds to any client that comes my way!

11 Winchester Drive Toms River, 08753
800-920-5056
Location of (Occasional Sounds Entertainment)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding