Oats & Honey

Herscher, IL View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Oats & Honey is a wedding and elopement photography company based in Herscher, Illinois. Owners Heather and Ron Parks aren’t just photographers; they’re a family of nimble-footed, storytelling ninjas. They are seekers of extraordinary moments, and everything they do is done for and in the name of love. Heather and Ron can go from being flies on the wall to flower fixers and dress bustlers in the blink of an eye. Whatever you need, they’ll be there, ready to capture the moments you’ll never forget.

Oats & Honey is available for weddings anywhere in the world. Heather and Ron offer engagement, wedding, and elopement packages. All packages include timeline planning, unlimited images, professional image processing, next-day sneak peeks, and an online gallery with a 30-day turnaround. Videography services are also available.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kristine W. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful Experience, Gorgeous Photos!

I'm so glad I decided to book Oats&Honey Photography for my wedding!! Heather was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! She was on top of everything leading up to the event, providing helpful resources for making a day-of timeline as well as getting all the details for our event. She was always responsive and helpful!
    When it came to the day-of, Heather was absolutely amazing! She had such a positive, up-beat attitude and was so fun to work with! She had awesome ideas for our couples shots and gave us gentle tips for poses that made it all feel so natural. She also worked some magic on the ring bearer, and managed to get him involved (and smiling!) in the group photos! Besides her creative eye and being easy to work with, Heather also made sure we stuck to the timeline/shot list previously agreed upon, which I appreciated as well. My family even commented on how wonderful Heather was!
    Having recently gotten back our sneak peak photos, my husband and I are even more overjoyed that we worked with Oats&Honey Photography!! The photos and style are SO beautiful and even better than what we could have imagined!! We are beyond happy with Oats&Honey Photography and their work :)
    Hannah B. Married on 07/23/2022

Wonderful, Talented photographer

We chose Oats and Honey for our wedding! It was a simple, smooth booking process. They were eager to answer all the questions we had, and very knowledgeable about the wedding realm. Heather is so detail oriented and made sure that we knew she was prepared to get all the shots we wanted! The wedding day went smoothly because of Heather and Ron. They are kind, patient, and creative. I love how they made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and created gorgeous photos of everyone. Heather is a magician. She was finished with our wedding gallery three weeks early!! I am in awe of all of the photos and look forward to working with them again in the future!
  • Julia
    Julia M. Married on 06/04/2022

Oats & Honey Wedding Photography

We used Oats & Honey for our wedding in June 2022 and we are SO HAPPY with our photos!!
    If you're on the fence about using this team for your wedding... Please read on!
    When I first got engaged, I remember searching for photographers with the most reviews and the largest companies, thinking - well there are soooo many reviews so they have to be the best! (THIS IS NOT TRUE AT ALL SO DO NOT BASE YOUR DECISION OFF OF THAT)!!! I did just that and initially signed a contract with a large Chicago-based company. Little did I know, I was told that it was a "team" of photographers and my initial Skype meeting was with a sales rep (I thought he was the photographer & LOVED his personality, but then learned that they "match you up with photographers" and we weren't actually talking to our photographer). We did our engagement photos with our photographer and I was so unhappy (outdated/extremely awkward poses, VERY slow pace, etc). I remember telling my fiancé that we will be so disappointed with wedding photos if this is what they are going to look like...
    We have a large family, we weren't doing a "first look", and I needed/wanted a photographer that was going to take candid photos - quickly, efficiently, and beautifully. Even though I signed a contract with a big company, my fiancé and I decided to start looking at other photographers. Wedding photos are FOREVER and SO IMPORTANT! I personally love the candid looks. When I came across O&H photos and searched through her albums, I absolutely loved them. Fortunately, she was available for my date. We met on FaceTime, never meeting in person or doing a prior shoot! I canceled my contract (not even receiving a refund, which I didn't care because to me photos are that important) with the other company and decided 5 minutes after FaceTiming Heather that I wanted her as my photographer. We met the day of my wedding and they were personable and SO fun to work with. After this experience I've learned to support and trust smaller companies - especially O&H - they genuinely CARE about their clients and THEY KNOW WEDDINGS.
    They helped make my day run smoothly and I'm SO HAPPY with my beautiful photos - they even got them to us within 30 days! (other companies take months and months and months) I'm pretty sure they are superhuman.

I cannot say enough about Heather & Ron. They are SO ORGANIZED (which helps a lot with my Type A personality). They keep in touch with you throughout your timeline of your wedding - sending questionnaires to get to know you, the "vibe" of the wedding, what you're looking for in a photographer, what photos you definitely want to have, and they even ask about potential family drama/uncomfortable situations (which was so awesome to be able to express to them and it's a good heads up: divorced parents, weird step-parents, any family drama that could affect your wedding day!) I found this so helpful to have that communication just to get to know you better and help prep for the big day!
    Since we were not doing a first look, initially Ron took the photos of the groomsmen & Heather was with the ladies. When it was time for the ceremony, they worked together to get beautiful angles and capture EVERY LITTLE THING. They captured the small details, the big picture, and so many amazing bride/groom photos where I can't help but go back and look at them and smile. They were quick (which was awesome since we had a tight timeline), they told us exactly how to pose (we aren't normally too comfortable in front of the camera but the photos she took of me made me feel like a model), they keep the flow moving and they help with anything you need! My bridal party and family loved them. My husband and I are so happy. I wish I could share my entire album on here!
    Heather & Ron - I will forever be grateful for all of your help. I will always refer future brides/grooms your way and look forward to using you in the future

Oats & Honey's reply:

Oh Julia

I think fate definitely brought us together for your big day. I knew instantly we were a great fit and I feel so honored I was able to capture your day for you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for trusting me!

Much love,

Deals

Oats & Honey 1
Exclusive

12125 W State Route 115 Herscher, IL, 60941
Location of (Oats & Honey)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding