James Cryer Photography

Plainfield, IL View map
$2,995 Most Popular Price

$2,995 Most Popular Price

My passion is to capture the special moments in life, to create portraits that highlight the uniqueness of every individual, and to provide fine art quality portraits that will be cherished for generations.

Your wedding is one of the very special milestones in your life. Why not capture those moments with professional photos that you are excited to display in your home and share with friends?

There is no greater joy for me than seeing the happiness in my client's eyes when they see their wedding photos. More than just another vendor, my goal is to get to know my clients, understand their needs, and arrive on the wedding day as a friend and trusted advisor. Together, we create amazing engagement and wedding portraits that family and friends will love and cherish for generations.

I am a Chicago wedding photographer, with regular bookings in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan. But also available for destination weddings worldwide.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1995.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2995.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Slideshow
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Rebecca Married on 10/24/2018
    AMAZING photographer! Extremely helpful planning your day around the pictures you want. Very friendly and made you feel comfortable, like you have known him for years. I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!
    Elizabeth Married on 07/09/2017
    The James Cryer Photography team was AMAZING! Mixing in the traditional wedding shots that my parents wanted with the nouveau and utterly unique pictures that my husband and I yearned for. His patience and photo intelligence made each picture stunning and captivating. His demeanor put everyone at ease: including some of our more self conscious guests. Let's face it our wedding day was pretty much a blur, but James captured every nuance, every detail that we overlooked in breathtaking clarity.
    Erica Married on 08/20/2016
    Jams took our engagement and wedding pictures. He took the time to capture everything from the littlest of details to the parade of family shots for us. We took quite a few outdoor photos as well. he was patient with the elements and made sure to maximize nature's backdrop. We had a list of must have shots that he was happy to take but we're also very happy with what he was able to improvise. He was very professional all through the process and the end product was great!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Plainfield, 60544
Location of (James Cryer Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding