NYC Royal Limo

New York, NY View map

NYC Royal Limo was established in 2001 and has grown from a small company into a full service leader in luxury ground transportation. Over the past many years we have consistently improved upon our service and we believe our service and fleet to be unmatched by our competitors. The superb fleets of vehicles are all new and updated regularly.

Our chauffeurs are expertly trained professionals that will handle every aspect of your special event with the professionalism that you have come to expect from NYC Royal Limousine. Our services are available in New York City, Long Island, Staten Island, Bronx, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Westchester, upstate New York as well as many cities throughout the United States through our affiliates.

Wedding Limo: NYC Royal Limo will make sure you arrive on time and in the style and elegance your special day deserves. Your party will arrive refreshed and ready to celebrate your union. While you enjoy and focus on the importance of this day, leave the logistics to us. Take comfort in knowing our extensive history in timely transportation to and from wedding and reception venues is impeccable, this leaves you with one less thing to worry about.

Committed to delivering only the utmost in class and distinction, NYC Royal Limo is a proud provider of Limousine and Luxury transportation in a variety of luxury vehicles to the New York area as well as host of additional US and international locations.

With service areas in the world’s most common cities and airports, NYC Royal Limo also ensures quick and professional services to any venue, event or special occasion that you request.

At New York Royal Limo, we specialize and take pride in maintaining a current fleet featuring only the latest model vehicles ranging from regular length Lincoln Town Cars to fully equipped 50 passenger luxury bus liners.

For those seeking transportation for specific events, NYC Royal Limo offers bundled services for weddings, proms, tours and corporate events.

Go there in style, get there with NYC Royal Limo.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Shuttle
Van
0.5
  • User2221109 2+ years ago
    I was going to hire this company for my wedding ceremony back in March 2015. The very day I was going to view this company I had to cancel because they were extremely unprofessional. I was informed that my reservation was canceled. It is now July 2015 and this company contracted my bank stating that the fee they are charging were supposed to be charged back in may (my wedding was in April). On July 10th 2015 they charged my card $456. I did not use their services at all. They also had a law firm contact Mr for the review I wrote in March. They are unprofessional and dishonest.
  • Alicia Brooks & Bill Meehan
    Alicia B. Married on 02/19/2012
    DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER USING!!

Beware. This company is a bunch of frauds. I used the car service for my wedding day to get my groomsmen to the church. Even though the trip was only 15 minutes I agreed to the 2 hr minimum because I understand that's the business. However, I came to find out a few days later they charged me an additional $110 claiming I used it for an additional hour (3 total). We used the car for 30 minutes, max. Well within the original 2 hr charge, which I'm fine with obviously. I have a whole church full of people who can attest that we were not using it during the time they claim we were. I was a few days into my honeymoon out of the country when they tacked on the additional charge.

When I tried to contact them they wouldn't return my emails and hung up on me. Apparently they think once they have your credit card info they can just charge whatever they want. They're the definition of fraud. Stay far away from this scam of a car service.

244 5th Avenue, Suite 2460 New York, 10001
Location of (NYC Royal Limo)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding