Noteworthy DJs & Photo Booths

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,599 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,599 Most Popular Price

Noteworthy DJs is a professional wedding entertainment service based in Portland, Oregon. Offering a highly talented team of exceptional artists, these entertainers can help keep your dance floor filled all night long. From their personalized packages to their extensive collection of songs, they can provide an exceptional entertainment experience for you on your special day.

Noteworthy DJs take the time to understand the entertainment needs of each client. After choosing your desired package, they will then pair you with a DJ best suited to your music tastes and celebration style. Their packages can also be customized, allowing these entertainers to present you with a more personalized experience. Additionally, this team can provide a range of other services, including:

• Photo booths
  • Microphones
  • MC services
  • Bilingual MCs

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$999

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,599

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Tabitha
    Tabitha H. Married on 03/19/2022

Wedding Couple

If you're looking for a DJ who communicates and puts his heart into his work...... look no further Joe from Noteworthy DJs is one of the best DJs EVER!!!!! When we went searching for a DJ to help make our dream come true Joe's profile came across and I just knew after talking to him he was the one who would be able to help me make my wedding a success. I was so lost when I came to the paperwork and choosing songs besides the big ones and not only did he help but he chose some of the best songs to get my crowd going and hyped up. And he was on it with our timeline and truly put his own touch on every part of our wedding ❤️😍 I know everyone will be talking about how great and how fun my wedding was because of the best hype man. Thank you so much Joe we couldn't have done it without you, you have no idea how much fun everyone in our party had. ❤️ If I could recommend 10 Stars I would because he is just that good!

Noteworthy DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Hey Tabitha,

I can't tell you how much your kind words mean to me! Thank you so much for being so awesome! This may sound a bit punny, but it really is music to my ears. Being your DJ was such an honor and joy and I can't thank you enough for choosing me.

Congrats again!
    Joe
    Adriana P. Married on 03/12/2022

Super duper AWESOME!

Joe and Kimberly were the absolute BEST. Joe is responsive, professional, kind, and talented, and Kimberly is an absolute BLAST. She made the photo booth more fun than we even imagined, because SHE was having fun and it was infectious! They were both great and I cannot recommend enough!
    Spencer Married on 02/20/2022

Most excellent!

First of all, Joe from Noteworthy DJs was amazing! At the beginning of the reception, we were being ushered form one thing to another. My bride and I were starving before we made the grand entrance. Lucky for us, Joe overheard that all we wanted to do was eat something. We still had a laundry list of things to-do, like first dances, cut the cake, and so on. Joe went out of his way to make sure that we had Hors d'oeuvres waiting for us at our seats. Such a small detail made such a huge impact on us on our big day. Thank you, Joe!

My wife and I were on the fence about hiring a DJ for our wedding; thankfully sounder minds prevailed and we contracted with Noteworthy DJs. I don’t think the wedding or the reception would have been as fun and memorable as it was without a DJ/MC. Working with Joe from Noteworthy DJs was a pleasant and effortless experience. He took the time to figure out what our vision for the day was and made sure we had music to make it happen. On the day of the wedding, he was set up and ready to go early on in the day. He was very professional and made sure my bride and myself had a most excellent time.

There are two words of advice I would like to pass along to those who are planning a wedding. First, get a DJ. It will make the difference on your big day. And second, make sure to hire Joe from Noteworthy DJs.

Noteworthy DJs & Photo Booths's reply:

Hi Spencer,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's so great to hear that everyone had such a great time. The kids were tearing up the dance floor! :) I'm happy that the hors d'oeuvres were waiting for you at your table, too. :)

You two were such a pleasure to work with and it was such a joy and honor to be a part of your special day.

I can't thank you enough!
    Joe

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Lauras Events & Weddings Unleashed LLC Lauras Events & Weddings Unleashed LLC Wedding Planners

Excellent service and easy to work with! Always creative and flexible! Highly recommend!

Photography by Cambrae Photography by Cambrae Wedding Photographers

These guys always put on a good show and keep the dancing going! I know a number of these guys and they care about the music and guests having a good time and creating a fun atmosphere. I would recommend them for sure.

Events By Emily Events By Emily Wedding Planners

Timely responses from the Manager Joe Ebner, and great set and service from the DJ Joe Good. Definitely recommend this service. It's affordable and they come with everything they need!

6635 N Baltimore Ave Suite 8A, Suite 8A Portland, OR, 97203
Location of (Noteworthy DJs & Photo Booths)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding