Noteworthy DJ's Reviews

Noteworthy DJ's 6
Noteworthy DJ's 7

Monica Cassaday · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Dj

We had DJ joe for our wedding and everything turned out more than we could have imagined! We told joe we wanted an awesome dance party and he kept the party alive the whole night! Joe was attentive, accommodating, fun, personal, and everything went by so smoothly thanks to him!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Noteworthy DJ's 8
    Noteworthy DJ's 9
    Noteworthy DJ's 10

Kayla Buma · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible

DJ Nicky was absolutely amazing. Not only did he do everything I asked for, stuck to the timeline, was flexible when things ran a little late, but he also went to each table personally to inform the guests they were able to get up to get dinner. When my guests requested songs, he made sure to check with me first to make sure it was okay. My timeline got a little screwed up, but made sure to assure me more than once that it would be okay and there was plenty of time! He was also very kind and very helpful. At times he did more than what was required of him! I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Diana

Diana Savinar · Married on 08/10/2019

Noteworthy DJs is a great choice!

We hired Noteworthy DJs for our wedding and could not have been happier that we did! Everything was great from the moment we spoke with Kelly to get more information to the day of the wedding. Kelly was super helpful in making sure all of our questions were answered, and even went the extra mile to give us a few extra days when we were procrastinating on our song choices.

For the day-of, we had Rashad as our DJ. Since our wedding was at a private residence, Rashad took the time to come out before the wedding to scout out where he could be set up, and gave us recommendations for the flow of the day (which were much appreciated). On the day of the wedding, Rashad showed up on time, kept the day moving, and when it started pouring rain unexpectedly, quickly moved his equipment into the garage, where we were able to seamlessly continue the party. Our guests were all raving about our impromptu garage dance party, and Rashad was a huge part of why our day was still amazing, even with the unexpected downpour.

I would highly recommend Noteworthy DJs, and Rashad specifically, to anyone in the market for a DJ!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Holly · Married on 06/29/2019

Couldn't have asked for more!

We couldn't say enough nice things about our experience with Noteworthy DJs. From the very beginning, it was always easy to get in touch with them and they couldn't be nicer or easier to deal with.

We had DJ Paul Anderson, who was the BEST. He was the perfect MC for the evening, making sure everyone knew where to go and what was happening. The music was awesome - he put on a great set and kept it flowing between songs (no pauses). Super easy-going and nice. He even danced with me when my new husband was nowhere to be found!

We had the dance lighting, which looked terrific. And we had the photo booth. Our photographer kept it open longer for us since it took people a while to use it, and he didn't want us to feel like we were being screwed over.

Everyone had a great time, I can't give enough compliments to this amazing team.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Hire Noteworthy DJ's

Noteworthy DJ's was a great choice for my wedding! Kelly, the event coordinator, was so prompt with her responses and extremely helpful and understanding when I had to change plans just a few weeks before the wedding. Noteworthy DJ's made planning music so easy with their online planning forms and allowed me to even play custom music and playlists. DJ Joe was so friendly and easy to work with when trying to determine types of music and timeline of the day. I was pretty bad with picking music for my wedding so when I spoke with DJ Joe I told him "just play typical wedding music that people will dance to" and he did exactly that! The dance floor was packed all night and even had one of our photographers dancing! I would highly recommend DJ Joe and Noteworthy DJ's.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Annacarina

Annacarina · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly Recommended!

DJ Nicky was great to work with! It was easy to contact Noteworthy DJs, they're professional and very responsive. I loved the online tools and the whole process was fun and simple. Their packages are well-built, very inclusive, and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this company! I look forward to working with DJ Nicky again for a possible vow renewal, or just to party!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Nicholas · Married on 03/16/2019

Great experience!

Nicky Evers was our DJ and he did an amazing job. He was very detail orientated and when we threw in the moment changes his way he handled it great!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 12/22/2018

Paul was on POINT!

Paul was legit THE best. He catered to all of our requests and played all the music we set up. There were no hiccups or anything! Super nice and really got everyone dancing with the flow of the songs. I would request Paul again if we ever need another DJ for an event.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Alex · Married on 12/22/2018

Broad music library

Their customer service was great leading up to our wedding. They took the time to listen to what we wanted and made the night amazing. Our music choices were very eclectic and they made it work beautifully. I would heavily recommend them for any type of function.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Dina Walling · Married on 11/27/2018

Professional! Responsive! Fun!

Joe was awesome! So easy to work with! Very professional and fun! We were able to pick all our songs and Joe played all of them! He had a great attitude and was great to work with!! Thanks so much for helping to make our night the best!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ PAAAUUULL!! He was great! We sent him a list with several songs of a wide variety types of music. He was able to place our songs strategically throughout the night and fill in the gaps with songs that fit in our style at the perfect times. He got the party started and kept it going throughout the entire night. He even humored us by hosting a little bride/groom trivia session before dinner. He did an amazing job and I'm so glad we chose NoteworthyDJs for our DJ and photobooth. The photobooth was so fun, the props were hilarious, and our guests loved it. Our photobooth operator Kelly and her assistant (I didn't catch his name unfortunately) were so sweet and even contributed photos to our "Veri" album, which they didn't need to do. We had a blast and the folks at NoteworthyDJs made it so much more amazing than I thought it could be! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Hana Sant · Married on 09/15/2018

An awesome company!

Joe was a joy to work with from the planning stages through the day of our wedding. He was super responsive and so helpful at the wedding! Not only was he integral to our awesome dance party, but also set up and masterminded all of the sound for our ceremony (including live music and singing), speeches, and our first dance (4 instruments and 4 vocalists). We received many compliments from attendees about our awesome DJ - I can't recommend Noteworthy DJs enough!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Brian · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank You! Thank You! Noteworthy DJ! We just got married on 8/18/2018 and hired Noteworthy DJs to do our wedding and they were fantastic! Our DJ was DJ Nicky! DJ Nicky was very accommodating to our weird and fun needs, as our wedding had specific songs to be played at certain times and speeches both planned and impromptu. DJ Nicky was extremely professional in his demeanor, set up, execution and flexibility. We also booked a photo booth with Noteworthy DJs and Sabrina was in charge of that and that to was a Huge hit! Not only was it a fun way to get your guests involved more in the fun, but it allows your guest to have a souvenir photo to take (If you add the prints! Not much extra and totally worth it). Sabrina was also very helpful in the set up and running of the Booth, so we didn't have to worry about anyone understanding how to work it, Sabrina took care of everything!
    So Thank You Again Noteworthy DJs for helping to make our day the Best Ever! Thank You DJ Nicky, Sabrina and Kelly! You made planning and setting up my special day so much easier!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Julia · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Joe did such a phenomenal job with our wedding, it was well worth the cost and the attention to detail the company provides is outstanding. If you can book him for your event, do it!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Melanie · Married on 08/17/2018

Our DJ Nicky was incredible. He thankfully was very patient with my busy schedule on getting our timeline and wedding planning form in on time. He met with me before the wedding and was very professional and very personable. He was able to go with the flow which I love because as we all know weddings aren’t weddings if there are not hiccups. He handled everything so well. Thank you Noteworthy DJs for sending us Nicky!

Sent on 07/16/2018

ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

We were fortunate to have Nicky as our DJ for our wedding. After our ceremony we were going to have a cocktail hour while we had pictures taken. However, the meat that was being cooked ended up being done and served before dinner; which led to our whole timeline of events being completely off. Thankfully, we had Nicky! Nicky has a very calm and kind demeanor about him and was able to quickly rework the timeline without a hitch. He was not only great at helping calm my anxiety with our timeline mix up; my guest loved him as well! We had a lot of kids at our wedding and they loved being able to request songs (which I was fine with). He was also great at reading the crowd, as well as playing music we picked. I was thrilled to have him as our Dj, and would highly recommend Nicky. In regards the company they are great at responding promptly to any questions you have. Great company, great DJ and well worth the money! I was very pleased with them all around!

Sent on 07/29/2018

theresa · Married on 07/13/2018

Joe was the easiest of our vendors to work with. A few phone calls, and an email letting us know what he could do for us
    and gave us a price that fit our budget. His song list (extensive) was easy to work with and he never waivered in playing what my daughter and her fiance wanted. From the opening processional, toasts, first dance and all thru the evening.
    Joe was professional, courteous and awesome. He kept the party moving all night and had young (2 yrs) and old (over 70) dancing. His upbeat personality won over all our guests. Thanks Joe.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

Noteworthy DJs did not disappoint! DJ Nicky was fantastic and really listened to what we wanted for our wedding. They made the entire process from booking to music selection extremely easy. They answered all of our questions and helped us with planning. They helped make our night even more special.

Sent on 07/15/2018
  • F

Fabiana · Married on 06/23/2018

We used Noteworthy DJs for their DJ and Photo booth services for our wedding and could not be happier! Paul, our DJ, was fantastic! Communicating timelines, music requests, and event details through the client portal was super easy and I was confident going into the big day that everything would be handled. And it was!! Paul was extremely professional, polite, FUN and very flexible throughout the evening. We had to change a couple of things during the reception and Paul was accommodating and totally go with the flow. The best part is that he had people on the dance floor All. Night. Long! He got the party started and he kept the party going, taking requests from our guests and playing all the songs we had previously requested. I would recommend Paul for any event, and would hire him again in an instant.
    If you are on the fence about doing a photo booth, I say do it! The props were HILARIOUS and the background made for some pretty spectacular photos. Our guests had so much fun and I cannot wait to see all the pics. Money well spent!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Nancy · Married on 05/19/2018

From the first phone call to the final song, working with Joe and Noteworthy DJ’s was a pure pleasure. Planning was simple and fun, help was always available and given in the friendliest of manner and the event (a wedding) went flawlessly. Joe is personable, prepared and very intuitive when it comes to knowing his crowd. I highly recommend him for your music needs no matter what the event. Seriously, best DJ ever!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Katherine · Married on 04/21/2018

Joe (from Noteworthy DJs) was awesome! Could not have asked for a better wedding DJ. He immediately got the vibe we were going for and did a great job of reading the room and playing the right mix of songs to keep people on the floor. Joe was also great at making announcements and keeping the night on time. Noteworthy DJ’s online portal is very intuitive and fun! It makes the whole process really easy. Don’t stress about your DJ - just go with Joe.

Sent on 05/13/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/31/2017

Hiring Joe for my wedding was the best choice I made! He was professional, fun, and very easy to work with. We got married at a hotel and his uplighting 100% transformed my venue! We have not received all of our photos back yet, but you can see some of the lighting in the picture attached. We had a New Years Eve wedding and Joe did an excellent job keeping everyone in a lively mood until midnight! He transitioned music selection very well to keep both my older guests and younger guests entertained. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. I could not be more happy that I hired Noteworthy DJs!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Noteworthy DJ's 11
    Noteworthy DJ's 12
    Noteworthy DJ's 13

Scott · Married on 11/11/2017

These guys are awesome! Very Professional! Couldnt have done without them!

Sent on 11/28/2017
  • Bambi

Bambi · Married on 09/16/2017

Not enough good words to express how fantastic Joe was at our wedding. He was friendly with guests, prepared, professional, and patient. He made setting up in multiple locations seem like a breeze and welcomed all of our requests and input. I cannot thank him enough for how effortless he made things appear, even though we know it was definitely work! Highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 09/30/2017