Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328 Map · Phone number

About Noelle Goveia Photography

When asked to provide three words describing the pictures I love to take, my choices were as follows: fun, emotional and untraditional.

These three words have really managed to describe just about every aspect of Noelle Goveia Photography. We strive to provide you with images that you will cherish for years to come, and we do it in a fun and comfortable way.

To us, the world revolves around photos, and we understand that choosing a wedding photographer is a serious ordeal! We hope that as you come to know us a little bit better, you'll come to love our unique approach to capturing the excitement of a bride in her gown, the love shared between a brand new husband and wife, and the joy of the celebration of marriage.

We consider it an honor and a privilege to be chosen to document each of our clients' weddings. We would consider it an honor and a privilege to document yours.

For more information, please contact me at Noelle@noellegoveia.com or through the Contact page on www.noellegoveia.com

Follow Noelle Goveia Photography on

0945ChadNatashaWedding20120804
ForWebsite

45 Reviews for Noelle Goveia Photography

Jodie · Married on 01/25/2014

When looking for a wedding photographer my now husband and I shopped around and spoke with several photographers. They all did good work, but something about them made me to continue to shop around. As soon as I got on the phone with Noelle I knew I had to have her be my wedding photographer! We booked her right away! We used Noelle for our engagement photos and for our wedding day. When we first met in person it was for our engagement photos on the beach. We had so much fun shooting with Noelle! She had us laughing the entire time! The day of the wedding when Noelle showed up it was like seeing an old friend. She is so much fun to work with and a true professional! I would highly recommend anyone to use Noelle! She is absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Angel · Married on 01/19/2014

I am greatly satisfied with Noelle's entire performance and professionalism throughout my entire wedding experience. Thanks for making it enjoyable for us! Noelle was truly a joy to work with. First impression, classy and professional. Everything she sent to us from our engagement photos to our wedding album was perfect!!! From the packaging to the delivery time. Noelle is worth every penny!! My husband is a hardball and pretty tough to impress but he was easily won over with Noelle's professionalism, warm personality, and work ethic. She truly has a gift and I am soo happy that she was able to share it with us. She knows just the right angles and shots to snap in order to capture the magic on camera. If I got married all over again, I would choose Noelle again and again to be our photographer. Thanks so much Noelle for everything! You have truly helped make our wedding day more memorable and a pleasure worth looking back. No regrets.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Brittany · Married on 12/21/2013

My husband and I first met Noelle while she was photographing my sister-in-law's wedding. She did such a phenomenal job that she was the first and only photographer I called for my own wedding. Noelle's package included engagement pictures, wedding pictures, an album and a canvas (for after the wedding) for an incredibly reasonable price. She is so flexible and is willing to go to any spot/location for the engagement pictures. The day of the wedding Noelle was punctual and full of ideas and energy. She is so fun and you can't help but to smile big when you're around her (which comes in handy when you've been posing for literally 100's of pictures). Noelle also did my boudoir session which was so much fun and it turned out AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 02/08/2014

Noelle Goveia Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• MJB PRO MAKEUP AND BROWS
    MJB PRO MAKEUP AND BROWS Wedding Hair & Makeup

Noelle .....I love Noelle!! She is such an energizing person as well as a photographer. Not only is she AMAZING but she has the eye of a professional. Every bride I know has been absolutely happy with her and her work. She will trully capture every single special moment on your wedding day. She takes pride in what she does and does it beautifully. F.Y.I her personality is AWESOME and you'll definitely have fun on your day. I highly recommend Noelle for your event! She's so great, I hired her for my wedding! :))

• Danielle Pearson Events
    Danielle Pearson Events Wedding Planners

Very talented...love working with Noelle. Highly Recommended!

• Beauty Couture
    Beauty Couture Wedding Hair & Makeup

Noelle is one of the Best in Florida! Being in the industry I have very high standards and she'd be who I hire for my wedding or event! It's not often that you meet a photographer that immediately puts you at easy with a casual fun attitude, making it look simply effortless to produce such high end quality work.

• Fort Lauderdale, 33328 See on map