Boynton Beach, FL 33436 Map · Phone number

Indoor wedding ceremony ares
5d36972e92a11a96 1521754560192 7

26 Reviews for Danielle Pearson Events

Betty · Married on 11/08/2014

We are so lucky and grateful to have Danielle as our wedding day of coordinator! She advised us on so many things leading up to the wedding and was very detail oriented. She allowed us to keep our ideas and wishes for the wedding and gave us honest advice when we asked. She will help you stay on budget and has so many connections that will help you save money for your wedding. We met with her a month before our wedding and didn’t have to worry about anything during the day of our wedding. She and her assistant made our wedding run so smoothly, and worked flawlessly with all of our vendors. Many of which said that working with her was a pleasure. If you’re looking for an experienced, organized, and professional coordinator, rest assured that you’ve found the right one with Danielle!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2013

Danielle was such a stress reliever for the days leading up to and the day of my wedding! I didnt have to worry about a thing once i gave her all my other vendor information. The gift of getting to enjoy my family friends and wedding day is invaluable!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Liz · Married on 08/17/2013

Top 5 Reasons you NEED to hire Danielle Pearson Right This Minute:
    1. Professionalism: Danielle answered my emails/ set up a phone chat within a few hours of my initial e-mail. She was the only planner who did this.
    2. Price: Her pricing is extremely competitive and is really, truly, not high enough. I was thrilled with what we paid had I known how amazing she'd be, I'd have gladly paid double.
    3. Dedication - You get what you pay for, unless you hire Danielle as your planner or coordinator. Then you are getting an amazing person and wedding professional who goes far above/beyond what she's required to do. Danielle coordinated and attended tastings, vendor meetings and walk-throughs with my trips to Florida. Whenever I came into town, Danielle was available to meet with me and/or our other vendors. This is something a full service planner would do, yet our amazing DOC was there every step of the way.
    4. Her Connections - If you're here, you're probably searching for the best vendors. Save yourself time, sanity and money and just hire Danielle. We hired our florist, baker and Photo Booth through Danielle, and I was kicking myself for not hiring her sooner and letting her suggest all of our other vendors. They were fantastic talents who worked with our budget simply because they wanted another chance to work with Danielle. She's that good.
    5. Her personality - Danielle played peace keeper between my Mom and I, promised me I wasn't crazy when I had random wedding anxiety, and talked me out of paying for rose petal canons for our reception entrance. She played devil's advocate, tough negotiator with difficult vendors, and peace of mind. Because of Danielle I got to spend the entire day relaxing and getting pampered with my bridesmaids & family without a care in the world. Because of Danielle we got to enjoy our wedding and soak in every little moment. Danielle gave us a once in a lifetime chance to focus only on marrying each other and celebrating.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Danielle Pearson Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 806.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1009
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1,504.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Palm Beach Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Danielle Pearson has got her act together! This planner is so wonderful to work with, I can't say enough about how great she is! I've photographed for several of her events and everything always runs very smoothly and looks amazing! She is easy to reach out to and always available to contact with coordination. I give her 5 stars! Love you Danielle!

• Noelle Goveia Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Danielle at two different weddings, and at both, she has been a pleasure to work with. Danielle was organized, and kept everything and everyone running smoothly all day. She was easy to get in touch with and was kind to everyone she encountered. Being someone who really digs organization, timelines and order, working with Danielle was a breath of fresh air. It's so nice to know that all the details will get handled and the bride and I can do our thing without worry. Thanks Danielle; you rock!

• LoveBug Productions Wedding Videographers

We recently had the opportunity to work with Danielle Pearson Events on an amazing yacht style wedding. Even with the threat of rain, the day ran smoothly and the wedding was an absolute success thanks to Danielle's work behind the scenes. Her relaxed, caring, and fun attitude makes everyone around her feel at ease. We can't wait to work with her on future events!! -The LoveBugs :)

• Boynton Beach, 33436 See on map
    Location of (Danielle Pearson Events)