Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number

About Noble Four Designs

Based in Los Angeles, but will travel to remote corners of California and beyond to create beautiful, detailed weddings and events.

We provide the following services:

FLORALS
As designers we love to experiment with color and materials, yet also arrange flowers in natural, unfussy ways. We look to nature more often than fashion editorials for inspiration. Great attention is paid to using seasonally appropriate, locally sourced materials at every chance.

EVENT DESIGN
We take your theme and inspired concepts and help flesh-out, source, and execute all the design details. We'll scour the best specialty shops, flea markets, and prop and furniture rental companies to find the perfect accessory. We also love building and crafting pretty things to truly create a bespoke event.

COORDINATION
No matter where you are in your planning process, this service allows the vendor selection, design, implementation and logistics to seamlessly take place under one roof. We'll hand-pick and secure the best team to make your dream day a reality. For techies, we customize your very own cloud-based, event management dashboard so you can keep track of our progress, your budget, vendor contracts, and checklists 24/7. Our excellent network of day-of-coordinators will make sure your event goes off without a glitch.

STYLING
Stylizing photo shoots is a natural extension of our creative vision. We can help you create the visual narrative for your editorial or commercial shoot by bringing in the flowers, props and accessories, and other design elements that come together to tell a story.

Follow Noble Four Designs on

• ForeverFlower Designs
  • Jacob Maarse Florists
  • McCool Flowers
2011 06 18NobleFourDesignsIMG7392
Noble Four Designs
A bridal bouquet of white hydrangeas, spray roses, chocolate cosmos, and silver brunia.
The wedding centerpiece of Shasta daisies, monte casino, and yellow mums, with Queen Ann’s lace,...
AndrewWakako10101031
AndrewWakako10101045
Noble Four Designs
A cascading bouquet of roses, dahlias, green cymbidium orchids, lily grass, and mokara orchids....
2011 06 18NobleFourDesignsIMG7388
Noble Four Designs
The bridemaids' bouquets consists of ivory roses, large green spider mums, and phalaenopsis orchids.
A beautiful bridesmaid. The pink and kiwi color palette of the bouquet works perfectly against the...
2011 06 18NobleFourDesignsIMG7392

5 Reviews for Noble Four Designs

Courtney · Married on 11/03/2012

My Linh was a dream to work with. She is a consumate professional, flexible, kind, and so very creative. She turned a hodge podge of ideas I had, on a very small budget, into a wonderland of surprises that far surpassed my expectations. The end result was simply gorgeous and I received so many compliments on the flowers and decor. Working with her the year leading up to our wedding was just as amazing. My Linh was always very up front with me about the feasibility of what I wanted to do, and often, I felt as though she was as invested in the experience as I was. She puts all of herself into making your wedding day the most memorable day it can be. If we ever do a vow renewal, she is going to be the first person I call!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Rikki · Married on 08/24/2012

My Linh was amazing! In addition to climbing into my imagination and creating exactly what I dreamed of flower wise she also brought props and draping. She made my wedding a "fairy land".. I couldn't have asked for anything more

Sent on 10/03/2013

Erica · Married on 04/13/2012

My wedding was everything I wanted and more thanks to My Linh's creative mind! She helped me so much, and truly made my wedding dreams become a reality.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Noble Four Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up