101 S Palm Ave, Sarasota, FL 34230 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About Noah Magnifico - Photographer

I have been passionate about photography since I worked all summer to buy my first camera at 10 years old.

Today, I am honored to get to do what I love- photograph amazing weddings and work with amazing couples.

I love everything about a wedding celebration- the excitement, preparation, details and overall JOY of the day!

Every couple is unique, and I believe in showing that through beautiful, natural images. I want to capture all of the smiles, the laughs, the tears, the hugs, the unplanned moments.

Many of my past couples have remained close friends, after having spent so much time with them planning for their special day.

As a Master Photographer and The Knot's Hall of Fame winner, my work has been published in numerous magazines, newspapers, and TV. But what really matters is that I would love to photograph YOUR wedding. So let's connect! Call, message, or email me and let's talk about your special day.

And, yes, MAGNIFICO really IS my last name. With a last name like that, I was probably destined to become either a Photographer or a Magician. Many of my couples would say I am both!

I have also added video storytelling as well. Check out my website for those samples

Follow Noah Magnifico - Photographer on

Noah Magnifico - Photographer 4
Noah Magnifico - Photographer 5
Noah Magnifico - Photographer 6

Janet · Married on 07/30/2016

I just wanted to take a moment to say how completely blown away I was with my daughter's bridal portraits, nothing had quite prepared me for the big reveal. I was brought to tears of the emotions that Noah was able to capture in her portraits.
    Everyone has commented on how beautiful they are! Thank you, Noah, for your expertise, your dedication, and professionalism. He comes highly recommended in my book!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Linda · Married on 05/29/2016

My daughter, future son-in-law made a decision to give Noah the honor of photographing their wedding after seeing up close and personal the wonderful photography he provided for her cousin four years earlier. His work is simply amazing, because a photo is not simply a photo with Noah. He has a unique ability with the staging and manipulating the scenery to achieve the best shot and make the couple come alive in the photo. Pictures were printed during the reception of shots of the couple taken that day. In addition Noah also provided the couple and each set of parents with a next day professionally produced 8X10 album of wedding pictures. Everything associated with the wedding was handled very professionally. Noah also included in her package engagement Pictures. It was an amazing experience for a very special day in our lives.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Logan · Married on 05/21/2016

Noah did a great job taking photos for us! I'm not one to like being in front of the camera, but he made it an enjoyable experience! He made both of us feel welcome and comfortable! We look forward to our next experience with him!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Noah Magnifico - Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

4 - 6 min highlight video delivered 6 weeks after the wedding

ONLY available on an open 2019 wedding date in Florida

• Aztec Rental
    Aztec Rental Wedding Rentals

Noah is super talented and will go the extra mile to get you the MOST perfect pictures! You can't go wrong choosing this pro!

• Simplicity
    Simplicity Wedding Planners

Noah is a true professional and takes what he does very seriously! And he's a pretty fun guy too!

• Confection Connection of Roanoke
    Confection Connection of Roanoke Wedding Cakes

The best photographer in SW VA. It was raining at one of the weddings we worked together. Noah scheduled a later date with the couple to go back to the venue and take the beautiful outdoor shots and he did it without charging them. A consummate professional and a ton of fun!

• 101 S Palm Ave Sarasota, FL, 34230 See on map