Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

41 Reviews for Nj Latin Dj - Fabrika Latina & Fabrika Photobooth

User Photos
todo alt text
Liability Insurance (1)

Fabrika Latina was absolutely the right choice to go with for our wedding. We had a mix of so many different cultural backgrounds at our wedding but DJ Ruco, DJ J-Rod and the whole staff was able to bring the party together and kept everyone dancing. They accommodated all of our requests and blended everything perfectly. Absolutely worth every penny and will definitely be using them for future events.

Photo of Nj Latin Dj - Fabrika Latina & Fabrika Photobooth in Newark, NJ - We were exhausted from partying so much with these guys when
Profile Picture Roberto, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Once again Fabrika Latina made our dreams come true. Rudy..my daughter's quinceanera was a success thanks to you. Best music ever. Everyone was on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Zaida, 7/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I dont know where to start , there is a lot of great things to say about Fabrika Latina
My family has used Fabrika latina for a good amount of events in the past (baby showers and birthdays) and myself for a bridal shower. We were excited to work with them again. We knew we were in good hands.
Both Mery and Rudy have been the best at providing us with beautiful decorations for our wedding and great music and extras (lighting, photobooth etc) From planning to the actual day they have been good with us. Mery gave us that ease throughout the planning helping us get through it stress free, she was very passionate about her work. Rudy as well when it comes to knowing his music when it comes to what taste you have in music he is very experienced and will have the crowd moving with great energy, They both Have you at ease to create your event and make it special . My husband and i were so happy and grateful with the way the decorations turned out. All the guest would come up to us at the wedding (and after) to compliment on the decorations and music. We felt amazing throughout and we are grateful that they made our day so special. We cant thank them enough. I will highly recommend them for any event they are Amazing. Thank you both for everything we will definitely be using Fabrika latina again for future events
You guys are Awesome!! Keep up the good work!!

Profile Picture Ingry, 5/20/17, 1 Review