Nicolosi Caterers

Woodbury, NJ View map

Nicolosi Caterers, a ballroom with a garden in the Southern New Jersey area, gives meaning to the nickname The Garden State. Surrounded by stunning gardens, couples can marry beneath the white arch, in the gazebo, or under a wooden arbor. There is also a classic yet elegant ballroom inside the venue. Couples will find this venue just 15 minutes from the Philadelphia National Airport.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 400 guests can join couples for their wedding day at Nicolosi Caterers. Their ceremony can begin in the private and colorful gardens of this venue. Whether they choose to enter through the white arch or marry under it, the structure makes a great addition to a romantic wedding ceremony. Couples can share their first kiss as husband and wife under the roof of the graceful gazebo or beneath the boughs of a wedding arbor. All of the garden spaces at this venue are as picture-perfect as a cake topper. From there, couples and guests can head inside to celebrate a reception in the ballroom spaces available at this facility. They will find glistening chandeliers with candle-style lighting. These match the glamorous wall sconces of the same style. Also found on the walls are large mirror panels, to give the room additional depth and light for the wedding celebration. A wooden dance floor among a carpeted room gives the combination of functionality and comfort for couples and guests alike.

This ballroom offers all-inclusive packages to couples, taking the stress of planning a wedding off their hands if they so choose. For couples who enjoy working out the details and logistics of their wedding day, event staff can help with aspects such as event planning, cleanup, setup, and even lighting and sound services. Meanwhile, couples can relax in a bridal suite while they mentally and physically prepare for their wedding day. Other services offered through Nicolosi Caterers include:

• Cake
  • Shuttle
  • Valet
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
A fully stocked bar awaits following the ceremony for couples and their guests, who will find a cash or open bar for the reception. Couples won’t have to worry about supplying outside alcohol at this venue, from the champagne toast to the very last drink, the experienced bartenders have everything covered. Catering is also well taken care of in this ballroom, where couples will find serving styles for their wedding that include:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
This venue is open to hosting more than just ceremonies and receptions for couples. They also invite celebrations of bridal showers and engagement parties on their grounds. No matter the occasion, Nicolosi Caterers supply couples with the event items and rentals that they need. This goes beyond just tables and chairs with chair covers and a dance floor. While the venue has all of those things, it also has so much more, including:

• Aisle runners
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tent accessories
  • Tents

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

Billie Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Wedding Reception

Nicolosi’s was an amazing experience. Highly recommended. Beautiful place and food was fantastic, service was perfect. Wouldn’t go any other way. Incredible experience.
    Nicole Married on 10/14/2017
    Our wedding at Nicolosi Caterers exceeded any dream my husband and I could have ever had! Al and Mike and their staff treat all of their clients and guests like family – it’s clearly their mindset, a tradition, and the value of a family-run business. We held our cocktail hour and reception at Nicolosi’s as they have an outdoor garden area and indoor ballroom. For cocktail hour, we had a large outdoor tent, decorated with hanging floral chandeliers and featuring a prosecco bar and cigar lounge. We were entertained by a modern string quartet and enjoyed a variety of butlered hors d'oeuvres with the shrimp cocktail in champagne glasses, a large antipasto spread, and sushi being the highlights. The garden area also had a gazebo and patio which was a great space for gathering and photos. For our reception, we moved inside for dinner and dancing. The ballroom itself was beautifully appointed with plenty of room for all of our guests and a huge dance floor. We were able to customize our menu to include our favorites like chicken parmigiana, Philly-inspired cheesesteaks, and New England-style lobster rolls. Dessert was complete with not only wedding cake but homemade Italian pastries. We danced all night long and ended doing the mummer's strut along with a real string band, and indulging in brick-oven pizza made to order by a pizza truck we hired. The entire night was amazing from the food and drinks to the atmosphere and especially the service! Nicolosi Caterers was the perfect place to celebrate our special day - we were beyond happy, and no doubt you will be too.
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 10/01/2016
    Best experience ever! My fiance and I have gone to many places trying to find the right place that we felt the most comfortable and welcomed, and Nicolosi's did that for us. We walked in for our tasting to see how the food was and there was a little romantic table for two waiting for us. The service was excellent and the food was sooooo good. Coming from a brides point of view he said everything I needed and wanted to hear. Not only was he very enthusiastic about making my wedding day about me, he promised to deliver everything I wanted and more.
    From the moment I got out of the limo and saw my name on the board congratulating my husband and I Al grabbed my hand and I was treated like a princess. He made all my dreams come true and more. The staff was very attentive, food was great, and I was told by everyone that attended that I had the best wedding ever and I couldn't have done it with out you guys. Thank you so much for everything. I will never forget that day, and I hope that if any bride wants to feel like a princess for the day they book with you. xoxoxox
    ~Victoria and Todd Schocklin~

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

One Hessian Avenue Woodbury, NJ, 08096
Location of (Nicolosi Caterers)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding