Nicole Rose Salon

1689 Northern Blvd, NY View map

1 User photo

Shana B. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing!!! 10000/10

The Nicole Rose Team absolutely hit it out of the park with our hair the morning of my wedding! We decided to do a private rental of the salon and if you can afford it — it was truly worth it’s weight in gold. Being in the salon meant that the stylists had all the tools they needed to get all 15 people’s hair down in a timely manner — and quite frankly it was more comfortable. Getting done is a salon chair that’s made for doing hair is always easiest!! They also pivoted a LOT since the heavy rains meant more people did up do’s and the folks who did have their hair done need a massive amount of prep work to get the style to stay. The salon was set up beautifully when we arrived at 8 am and we all had such a blast getting ready!! My updo was truly amazing. We pivoted a bit from my first trial to the second and Karissa was so open to feedback and truly took her time to get my hair exactly how I wanted it. And I have a LOT of hair so it’s not easy! And for those ladies with thick hair — my hair stayed alllll night!! Rain, hurricane winds, dancing, and all!! The entire team at Nicole Rose went above and beyond for my big day and truly could not have done it without them.
    Lisa Married on 07/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely LOVE the team at Nicole Rose Salon! My hair was perfect for my big day! #AmbarStyles is the best!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1689 Northern Blvd
Location of (Nicole Rose Salon)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding