7320 La Cosa Dr., Dallas, TX 75248 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Nick DiGennaro Jazz & Classical Guitar

Whether it is Solo guitar, the Guitar/Woodwinds Duo, or the Jazz Trio for a Dallas, Fort Worth or Plano area wedding, the same group can provide beautiful classical music for the wedding ceremony and then swing into the cocktail hour or reception with exciting acoustic jazz. The cost is minimal to add the cocktail hour to a beautiful wedding.

Please see my reviews and the blog page on my website to see some of what I have done in choice DFW wedding venues. The finest quality jazz and classical guitars as well as amplification are used to provide you and your guests the utmost wedding ambience. I can also provide a mic and PA system for the wedding officiant.

If the music, experience and professionalism matter and you want something different, call or email Nick DiGennaro.

Our music features you!

Nick DiGennaro Jazz & Classical Guitar 5
  • Tom

Tom Tuttle · Married on 07/20/2019

True Professional, Excellent Artist

Nick is great to work with and a fantastic artist. He recently played for an intimate dinner party I hosted for my wife's birthday at the Westin Galleria (also great venue)). Not only was Nick's playing exceptional, he is extremely personable and mixed with our 20 guests easily. He connected with the Westin event planner I was working with, arrived 45 mins early and entertained us for 3 hours with a great variety of music. I had something special in mind for the recessional and he was able to deliver! It was so special to walk down the aisle to his music. All my guests commented on how much they enjoyed Nick! Thank you Nick! I would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for a professional musician.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Nick DiGennaro Jazz & Classical Guitar's reply:

Tom,
    Thank you so much for the comprehensive and appreciative review! I was glad to be able to be a part of the celebration!
  • Yi-Li

Yi-Li · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing Jazz & Classical Guitar music on our wedding day!!

We were so fortunate to be able to work with Nick. He is an amazing musician and was very flexible and patient on helping us prepare our big day. We spend time talking about what kind of music we would like to infuse to our wedding, and Nick and the Jazz Trio set the tone perfectly. His music is fantastic and the Jazz Trio was a blast on our wedding day. My Dad is a musician and it was amazing for him to be able to meet Nick and the Jazz Trio. Our family and friends enjoyed and praised on our wedding day music a lot. Again, it's such a pleasure working with Nick, and we hope everyone who is reading this post will immediately contact Nick! It's just so lucky to have Nick on our big day!!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Nick DiGennaro Jazz & Classical Guitar 6
    Nick DiGennaro Jazz & Classical Guitar 7
    Nick DiGennaro Jazz & Classical Guitar 8
    Nick DiGennaro Jazz & Classical Guitar 9
    Nick DiGennaro Jazz & Classical Guitar 10

Nick DiGennaro Jazz & Classical Guitar's reply:

Yi-Li,

Thanks so much for the beautiful review! It was especially rewarding for us to play for you, your family and friends who are so knowledgeable and appreciative of music!!!

Tara Hensley · Married on 06/16/2018

Best Quality Guitarist

Nick is so talented. He made my ceremony! He learned three songs completely from scratch for us and they were phenomenal! So very happy to have had him. I will definitely use him again!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Nick DiGennaro Jazz & Classical Guitar FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Trumpet, Saxophone, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

• Special Moments Wedding Chapel
    Special Moments Wedding Chapel Banquet Halls

Hey Nick - you are the best!!! Love workigng with you. You are so professional and all my brides & groom love your dedication.

• Weddings by Carolyn
    Weddings by Carolyn Wedding Planners

Nick is very talented and his music is awesome. Enjoy working with him and listening to his easy, smooth sound.

• Nu Beginnings Weddings & Events
    Nu Beginnings Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Nick for years and every bride that has used him loved him. Beautiful music, excellent service, great choice for your wedding.

• 7320 La Cosa Dr. Dallas, 75248 See on map