Nick Cinea Photography

Avon, CT View map Visit website
$3,995 Most Popular Price

$3,995 Most Popular Price

Nick Cinea Photography is a wedding photography company based in Simsbury, Connecticut who specializes in authentic and elegant weddings for passionate couples. His photography style is a blend of traditional and modern, capturing all the classical moments like your first kiss, first dance and family formals. Nick also looks for all the authentic moments that make your relationship and wedding unique.

Nick Cinea Photography offers many services to document all of the special moments on your wedding day. The wedding photography services he provides include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter

Other Services
Nick Cinea Photography also provides many ways to preserve your treasured memories. The wedding photography items he offers include:

• Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Matted prints
  • Prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,995

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Nicole
    Nicole V. Married on 10/23/2021

Nick is the best!!

Nick was one of the first vendors we booked for our eventually 3-times postponed wedding and I am so grateful I found him. His beautifully natural, candid style of taking photos was just what we were looking for. Nick is so kind, professional, and his attention to detail is amazing. Aside from this he was also so understanding and flexible through all of our postponements. I can’t recommend him enough!
  • Jessica
    Jessica F. Married on 08/21/2021

One of a kind and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Nick Cinea’s photography is truly one of a kind! He photographed our elopement ceremony in Brookline, MA, at the beautiful Larz Anderson Park on 7/25. Having never been to the park before, Nick took time prior to our ceremony to discuss the location with us, do his own research, and arrive early to scout out the best locations in the park to take photos. My wife and I, along with friends and family who we have shared our photos with, have been blown away by their high quality and the way in which he was able to capture the true authenticity of each moment. Nick’s talent was especially apparent in the fact that he could make photos of masked individuals looks so good and natural! Nick’s creative use of light with the surrounding scenery made for absolutely stunning shots. His timing was so impressive as he was able to capture our genuine emotions during our first look and all throughout the entire ceremony. Nick was an absolute pleasure to work with. His professionalism, pride in his work, and his friendly and outgoing demeanor, made it all such an exceptional experience. We recommended him 100%!
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 06/27/2020

Outstanding Photographer

The photos of our son’s wedding are absolutely fantastic! Nick captured every aspect, each important moment, and every attendee with such clear focus and perfect lighting (and the lighting was challenging because it was dark under the tent). Yet Nick’s presence was never intrusive. I am using the picture he took of my husband and I dancing as my Facebook cover photo. Our refrigerator will soon be decorated with more of his wedding photos! Our son and his new bride are thrilled with their photographs. We highly recommend Nick Cinea Photography.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Rudy C Productions Rudy C Productions Wedding DJs

Nick is one of my favorite photographers to work a wedding with! Having worked with many different ones over the years, I can say Nick is by far and away one of the most professional I have come across and understands how to shoot a wedding with courtesy and flexibility. Great personality and easy going. His work is top notch, just take a look on the website. I have Nick on my vendor list for all brides I work with. Always look forward to working weddings with him each year!

Your Way Weddings CT Your Way Weddings CT Wedding Planners

Nick was a pleasure to work with! His work is beautiful and he does an amazing job. I am a DOC and he made my life so much easier by coordinating with me to make sure we both stayed on track throughout the wedding. I highly recommend him as any kind of photographer you need!

14 Laurel Drive Avon, CT, 06070
Location of (Nick Cinea Photography)
14 Laurel Drive Simsbury, CT, 06070

Nick Cinea Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nick Cinea Photography include in the starting price?

Nick Cinea Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Nick Cinea Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nick Cinea Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Nick Cinea Photography offer?

Nick Cinea Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Nick Cinea Photography offer?

Nick Cinea Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Nick Cinea Photography offer for wedding events?

Nick Cinea Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Nick Cinea Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nick Cinea Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding