Nick Cinea Photography Reviews

16 Reviews for Nick Cinea Photography

1 User photo

Nick Cinea Photography 1

Christina · Married on 10/20/2018

Nick did our engagement shoot and our wedding and we could not be happier with everything! He was so accommodating, courteous, thoughtful, and fun. He made sure we were completely relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. His turnaround time was incredible, too. He posted about 15 photos the day after our wedding that we could share on social media, and we got all of our photos within weeks! We are thrilled with how our photos turned out, and couldn’t recommend him more!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2018

Top notch photographer!

I hired Nick for our 9/21/2018 wedding. Nick had come recommended to me by a family member who spoke incredibly highly about his work. One of the best recommendations I've gotten! Nick is an absolute professional who takes the time to understand his clients needs. I was very blunt with Nick when I told him my family isn't one to enjoy getting their photos taken. He worked with us to make it quick and painless. He got some excellent photos that I'll treasure forever. He was also cognizant of time - we didn't want to miss our entire cocktail hour doing photos and Nick made sure to be efficient but didn't rush. On top of that, he remembered the little details - my "good side", a few candid photos of my 95 year old grandfather, etc. There are so many wonderful things I could say about working with Nick but his photos speak for themselves.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Louise · Married on 09/15/2018

Captured the memories

There are not enough words to say how much we loved Nick! He really did a fantastic job capturing the special moments throughout the day; we really wanted to capture memories and moments in a natural and not too posed way - and he did a fantastic job. We loved working with him - I'm still smiling looking at the photos he took! He was very laid back, flexible, and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a photographer. Thanks again Nick!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Catherine · Married on 09/02/2018

Nick is not only an incredibly talented photographer, but is also just as professional: prompt replies, helpful answers to questions, and great at organizing folks for the big group shots!! I met him at an expo and immediately fell in love with his style, and was very impressed with all of our communication. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with his work!! 10/10 would recommend to anyone having a wedding :)

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Nick Cinea Photography 2

Cui sheung · Married on 08/10/2018

Nick was a great addition to the team we had put together for our wedding day. He was easy going, listen to all our requests & did an amazing job on our wedding photos! We couldn’t have been more happy! You will not regret Hiring Nick at all for any occasion! Im sure he will do an amazing job! Thank you again Nick for everything you did for our wedding day!

Sent on 09/23/2018

B · Married on 07/21/2018

Nick was easily one of our favorite wedding vendors to work with! In every interaction with him, you will clearly see that photography is his true passion. He is an excellent communicator, he is very enthusiastic, and he has a great creative vision for each and every one of his photos. Scheduling and coordinating with him was a breeze, and he did a phenomenal job of capturing the emotion of our special day. Overall, we cannot say enough about how thrilled we are with how our photos turned out.

We will definitely be working with Nick again in the future. Trust us - selecting Nick will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2018

Nick was our wedding photographer this past June and we got our photos back so quickly and they were absolutely amazing! Our friends and family are just as obsessed with our photos as we are! If my husband and I ever need a photographer again will definitely hire Nick!

Sent on 09/18/2018

rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

If you are looking for a fantastic photographer who is laid back but also able to confidently direct photo shoots, look no further. Used Nick for our wedding engagement shoot and wedding day photographer. I saw a few photo's on facebook that he did for a facebook friends wedding and was amazed how great the photo's were and how everyone looked. Nick is so quick to respond to email, phone calls, and text. He is so quick that he even sends a few photos by email the very next day after the session (engagement photos + wedding)! Talk about a fast turnaround. Excellent communication via phone, email and questionnaires leading up to the big day. My husband and I were a bit indecisive if we wanted a first look and what photos taken when, and Nick was able to accommodate every last minute change. For the engagement shoot, we had the photos taken in Mystic since we were in the area for a wedding anyway. I could not believe how much homework he did, looking on google maps to find 10+ spots to take photos on a bridge, in alleys, next to cute shops, etc. It was freezing cold out, but he still got it done, and you can’t even tell how cold we were in the photos! Professional, reliable, and most important high quality service. Just got married 2 weeks ago and will update with some of our fav photos once we get them :) Give Nick a call - at the very least he is a very nice person to chat with

Sent on 05/17/2018

Katie · Married on 11/19/2017

The greatest photographer I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. Nick was easy to talk to and had an amazing vision for the photos and moments we wanted captured. My hubby hates having is photo taken but Nick still managed to get priceless shots and memorable moments from our engagement session and wedding. Thanks to Nick we have tons of photos and memories of the important days and the greatest photographer for all of our photography needs. If you have a chance to be photographed by Nick, take it.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Karolina · Married on 07/30/2017

We hired Nick to shoot our wedding, and he was amazing! Not only did the final product far exceed our expectations (and as an event planner, my expectations were very high!), but the entire process was nothing short of a pleasure. My husband and I live in Los Angeles, so we weren't able to meet Nick in person before booking him, and communicating between different time zones was often tricky. Nick made time to Skype with us even late at night to work with our schedules and help us feel more comfortable. He took the time to understand what was important to us so that he could get all our must-have shots. He cared enough to learn about our personal and family relationships so that he could be prepared for any situation, and he scheduled several follow-ups with us in the months leading up to the wedding. He helped us create and manage a timeline that worked and was realistic for everybody involved, including knowing what times to get the best lighting for our photos. On the day of the wedding, Nick and his second shooter, Jason, were the ultimate professionals. They got every shot that we asked for, and most importantly they did it in a discreet manner that never interfered with the ceremony. We had several guests ask us afterwards if we even had a photographer present because they did such a great job blending in. The reaction from our families and friends has been so amazing. Everybody keeps commenting on how much they love the photos and can't believe how many great moments were captured. We HIGHLY recommend Nick Cinea Photography, and we are so happy to call him our new friend! Thank you so much for capturing so much magic!

Sent on 09/04/2017

J · Married on 05/19/2017

My wife (then fiancé) and I got married a few weeks ago, and we hired Nick as our photographer. Nick was outstanding! He was polite, knowledgeable, and very eager to learn all about my (then fiancé) and myself. Nick wanted to make sure that he got to know us personally before we even discussed taking the first photo. We met with Nick probably half a dozen times over the course of our engagement( 1 year) and he really became more of a friend then just a business relationship. Nicks camera work is top notch. He does not stop moving the whole night so he can get the best shots possible. He went above and beyond to make sure WE were satisfied with the pictures and he even brought in a partner, Jason, to help out as our wedding was rather large. Jason as well did an incredible job. Nick Cinea Photography will definitely leave you glad that you chose him to photograph your wedding. Thank you Nick, you do great work and your passion for the camera is amazing.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2017

Nick was our photographer for our wedding in May, my husband and I are head over heels IN LOVE with every single one of our pictures! Nick really made an effort to get to know us before we talked business and we really appreciated that. He was so patient with us and captured so many beautiful moments on our wedding day. He listened to us and what we wanted in our photos and added his incredible talent to give us spectacular photos. We are so thankful Nick's information fell into our lap and we hope many more couples and families will experience the same joy we feel when we look at our pictures.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2016

Nick Cinea is an awesome guy. He paid close attention too every detail I asked him to capture. The memories captured will never be forgotten. Nick followed up with an email once a week until my big day. The service that was given to us was exceptional!!!! You will definitely be invited to photograph upcoming events. Thanks Nick Jen Cooper

Sent on 11/09/2016

Peter · Married on 07/23/2016

Nick is a true professional who made sure we were comfortable every step of the way.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Saige · Married on 04/22/2016

Nick is a wonderful person to work with! He is very passionate and cares for every detail. He was a joy to have as a part of our wedding day and capture all the meaningful moments.

Sent on 09/27/2016