100 Main Street, Dallas, TX 75244 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,195
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Nice Shot Films

Nice Shot Films is a boutique film production company that crafts high-end wedding films for couples in Texas and California.

Noted for our professionalism by our clients, Nice Shot Films specializes in bringing cutting-edge tech to the filming process, ensuring cinematic-quality results.

We are led by an instructor in the filmmaking field, and encourage you to take a look at a few of our films on our website.

website3

Nice Shot Films 1
Nice Shot Films 2
  • Alec

Alec Weaver · Married on 11/25/2018

The Best Company We Could Have Chosen!

I'm a professional film producer who has worked on productions in LA and New York so you can imagine how picky I am when it comes to video production companies. When my sister was planning her wedding I helped her select a vendor to capture her special day. Nice Shot Films is by far the best company we could have asked for. David was so easy to communicate with and he was very professional while filming at the ceremony, reception, and send off. We got about an hour behind schedule on the wedding day and David worked with us to make sure every special moment was captured. The final deliverables (highlight, ceremony, and extended cut films) were fantastic. My grumpy old Stepdad who never cries said he teared up during the touching highlight film Nice Shot Films created of my sister and her husband. You will not regret choosing Nice Shot Films to capture your special day!

Nice Shot Films 3
    Nice Shot Films 4

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2018

AMAZING!!!! There is no better videographer anywhere in existence today-David Myers of Nice Shot Films is exceptional. We hired David for my daughter’s wedding and we actually had two weddings in one day! We started very early in the morning with a Hindu Service followed by reception and then an evening Christian Service followed by reception. David worked with us from early AM until early AM the next day! He is so very professional and my daughter said he was the best of all the vendors we selected. They wanted certain footage and then to be left alone through out the long day-David handled everything to perfection and was so kind and pleasant throughout the process. In addition, the wedding videos (numerous) were FANTASTIC!!! He captured every wonderful moment and because the day was so busy we would have never seen some of these unbelievable moments. We are so grateful to David and Team as they made the day a forever memory capturing all of the special moments. Thank you, thank you, thank you David for all of your hard work and delivering an amazing product. You are THE BEST!!!

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

NiceShot Films completely exceeded my expectations!! My husband fought me over having videography done at all for our wedding and his words to me were, I’m so glad you did it! He was extremely pleased as well. It was so great to watch and see all of the shots that they captured of things we never would have been able to see if David hadn’t shot them. It was a pleasure working with David and his business partner. Thanks again David, for capturing such great memories for us on our special day.

Award

Nice Shot Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,195.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

• 100 Main Street Dallas, TX 75244 See on map