6n406 Oakwood Drive, Saint Charles, IL 60174 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Newlyweds Cinema

Newlyweds Cinema is a Saint Charles, Illinois-based wedding videographer. Holly and Nick Faldstein, the brother and sister team behind the company, believe in the art of storytelling through cinematic, documentary and short form films. With every wedding, they craft each video to revive the magic for each couple. Ultimately, Newlyweds Cinema is devoted to capturing the beginning of your legacy.

This experienced team is able to document your pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. They are easy to work with and will approach your day with professionalism and care. Their creative services include:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Digital download

Areas Covered
Holly and Nick provide videography services to couples in Saint Charles, about 40 miles west of Chicago. They are also available throughout the local area.

Follow Newlyweds Cinema on

Newlyweds Cinema 2
  • Rachel

Rachel Bentley · Married on 09/20/2019

Perfection

Originally due to budget we had decided to not have a videographer, it felt like an easy thing to cut. We are SO thankful that we ended up having Nick cover our day. It is the perfect snapshot and truly captures the emotion, love and energy of the day. Not to mention, I think Nick turned our video around within 48 hours so we could relive the best day immediately. How's that for efficiency. He also covered another friends wedding and did a phenomenal job. Pick Newlyweds Cinemas!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Fatima

Fatima Diabate · Married on 06/22/2019

Memories to last a lifetime

I am so incredibly glad that we decided to hire Nick and Holly with Newlyweds Cinema to capture our day. Nick is genuine, kind, and SO GREAT at what he does. My husband was originally against the idea of hiring a videographer because he wanted to save the money. BOY WAS HE SO WRONG! He absolutely LOVES the videos and we have collectively watched them 100+ times. Nick really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and is genuinely interested in capturing the moments that separate you from the rest. I felt so comfortable in front of his camera and during the reception, I didn't even know he was there! Another bonus was that he worked really well with my photographer to capture great moments and shots. I am so so so happy with our video and will cherish it forever. The saddest part about a wedding is that the day just flies by! The video brings me right back and actually shows me parts of my wedding that I missed or didn't pay close attention to. I love seeing the look on my face as my hubby reads his vows

Sent on 08/17/2019

Maureen Keating · Married on 04/26/2019

Fantastic experience with Newlyweds

Nick and team were fantastic to work with and I highly recommend. I was a bride that was more worried and excited about the video than pictures, and was so satisfied with this work! He was extremely creative and very professional - he did a great job of setting up beautiful shots for the video. They also did a great job of letting the day go on as normal and staying in the background. As for the video, I have had so many people say it is the best wedding video they have ever seen. We are in love with it and he did a wonderful job of including the right moments. It was emotional and captured all of the important scenes - the mix of music, some recorded vocals & speeches was perfect! We will watch it forever!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Award

Newlyweds Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download