New Morning Weddings Videography & Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About New Morning Weddings Videography & Photography

New Morning Weddings Videography & Photography is a wedding photography company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Husband and wife photographers Mindy and Fernando are dedicated to capturing your wedding, both on film and in their photographs. New Morning Weddings Videography & Photography specializes in contemporary and photojournalistic photography styles as well as cinematic, documentary and storytelling videography styles.

Experience
Mindy and Fernando have a background in the fine arts, videography and photography, making them ideal vendors for your wedding. Mindy has studied photography in Florence, Italy at the Santa Reparata International School of Art, receiving a degree in fine arts. Fernando is a well-versed photographer and videographer. Together they have been servicing many happy clients since 2013.

Their photography services include providing high-resolution images and liability insurance. Photography items include:

• Albums
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount

Other Services
The photographers also offer videography services, which include a high-definition video and the use of multiple cameras. Their new services include using a drone and 4K footage. Additional videography services and items include:

• High-definition videos
  • Slideshow
  • Digital download
  • USB flash drive

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Charlotte, Raleigh

Follow New Morning Weddings Videography & Photography on

10 Reviews for New Morning Weddings Videography & Photography

Mindy (and Clay) are absolutely amazing! I planned my wedding from Australia (to be held in the USA) which made the process a little more tiresome and difficult. Mindy responded to all my e-mails in a timely manner and was incredibly flexible and easy to work with. She even went as far as to offer to rebook our engagement shoot because I completely mixed up my days! On the wedding day, the team was on time and blended seamlessly with our family and friends. She made us extremely comfortable and managed to get both my husband (who loathes photos) and my sister (who is disabled) to enjoy themselves and get some great photographs. She doesn't hesitate to jump in and help when needed with other wedding things as well. I would never hesitate to recommend Mindy for photography needs, she's a spectacular photographer and person!

Profile Picture Candice, 10/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mindy Morgan and her Assistant might just be the BEST photographer I have ever seen/used. My husband and I booked her for our wedding day and we also used her for an Engagement shoot.

First and foremost her pictures are amazing and belong in magazines, her angels are perfect ( always looking skinny and Tan ) she uses Natural lighting making everything look real and natural.

New Morning Weddings blended into my wedding so well that some guests ( including my Husband ) didn't think she was taking photos ( of course they were wrong ) but she fit it so well that people didn't notice her and our photo's are so natural its amazing.

she is understanding, listens to the bride, flexible and she helps take control if needed ( trust me you will need this the day of your wedding) This team is great at making you smile it times of stress and capturing the most beautiful photographs I have ever seen.

Thank you Mindy & New Morning Weddings for capturing our Special day. We are so happy we chose you to be apart of it.

- Kristina & Anthony Hering

Profile Picture Anthony, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mindy and her team were our photographers for our engagement pictures and our wedding on March 16, 2013. I cannot say enough great things about her- not only is she a joy to work with, but also extremely talented. She is incredibly responsive and always thoroughly answered any questions I had. From our engagement pictures all the way to finalizing our wedding album, I have now worked with Mindy over the course of two years. Highly recommend Mindy and her team at New Morning Weddings!

Profile Picture Allison, 3/16/13, 1 Review