New Morning Weddings Videography & Photography

New Morning Weddings Videography & Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About New Morning Weddings Videography & Photography

New Morning Weddings LLC is a photography and videography company based in North Carolina and currently serving North Carolina, South Carolina, and the South.  We are also available to do destination weddings.  New Morning is comprised of married couple - Mindy and Fernando. Mindy is the lead photographer and Fernando is the lead videographer. We love to capture the vibrant, fun, special weddings of your day through our photos and video. One of our advantages is that we have worked together so much that the photography and videography both thrive when you book both of us together. We also offer discounts for booking both photography and videography.    New Morning Weddings always tries to capture your special day with photos and video that tell your story and can bring you back to that time and place.    A little more about Us :  We met in 2008 in Costa Rica and did a long-distance relationship for 5 years. Mindy would spend half the year in Costa Rica shooting weddings there and half the year in the US shooting weddings during that time. We shot many weddings together in Costa Rica. We were married September 2013 and now that we have had our own wedding, we feel even more prepared to help create amazing memories for all of our clients through photos and videos.    A little more about Mindy : My name is Mindy Morgan and I am the primary photographer for New Morning Weddings.  I studied photography in Florence, Italy at the Santa Reparata International School of Art.  I received my undergraduate degree in Fine Arts and then went on to get my Master of Arts in Photography  from the University of South Carolina.  Over the past years I have been shooting many weddings all over the South.  More recently, I spent half of each year of 2010-2013 shooting destination weddings all over Costa Rica (If you are interested about desination wedding coverage send us an email to find out our availability*).   Recently someone told me -- your work is like you-- strong and vibrant.   I think that pretty much describes it.  I like to capture and preserve big, strong moments that speak without words.  Photos that make you understand the feeling of that exact time and place.  Maybe you can't even exactly describe it-- but you feel it.  After all, isn't that what it's all about-- preserving a special moment, a feeling.   Mindy's Favs: working out, photography, typography, LOST, Game of Thrones, The Mindy Project, spending time with my friends and family and Fernando.   A little more about Fernando :  I started my weddings journey working in my home country of Costa Rica. In Costa Rica we shoot weddings year-round so I got experience shooting many weddings every month.  I have shot all kinds of weddings in many different beautiful locations. Mindy and I got married in September 2013 and I moved here to be with her and we finally were able to combine our businesses. I'm looking forward to all of the unique weddings I will be shooting in the south now. My new favorite piece of equipment is my quadcopter that basically allows you the opportunity to get overhead and aerial shots as it holds my gopro HD camera (See the Shapera & Eddie Wedding Teaser for an example*).    Fernando's Favs: everything videography, surfing, game of thrones, breaking bad, Costa Rica and Mindy.    It doesn't matter if we are shooting your wedding on the beach, in the city, or in the country, we  try to shoot each wedding with a nice mix of shots you desire combined with our artistic style.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Charlotte, Raleigh

Follow New Morning Weddings Videography & Photography on

10 Reviews for New Morning Weddings Videography & Photography

Mindy (and Clay) are absolutely amazing! I planned my wedding from Australia (to be held in the USA) which made the process a little more tiresome and difficult. Mindy responded to all my e-mails in a timely manner and was incredibly flexible and easy to work with. She even went as far as to offer to rebook our engagement shoot because I completely mixed up my days! On the wedding day, the team was on time and blended seamlessly with our family and friends. She made us extremely comfortable and managed to get both my husband (who loathes photos) and my sister (who is disabled) to enjoy themselves and get some great photographs. She doesn't hesitate to jump in and help when needed with other wedding things as well. I would never hesitate to recommend Mindy for photography needs, she's a spectacular photographer and person!

Profile Picture Candice, 10/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mindy Morgan and her Assistant might just be the BEST photographer I have ever seen/used. My husband and I booked her for our wedding day and we also used her for an Engagement shoot.

First and foremost her pictures are amazing and belong in magazines, her angels are perfect ( always looking skinny and Tan ) she uses Natural lighting making everything look real and natural.

New Morning Weddings blended into my wedding so well that some guests ( including my Husband ) didn't think she was taking photos ( of course they were wrong ) but she fit it so well that people didn't notice her and our photo's are so natural its amazing.

she is understanding, listens to the bride, flexible and she helps take control if needed ( trust me you will need this the day of your wedding) This team is great at making you smile it times of stress and capturing the most beautiful photographs I have ever seen.

Thank you Mindy & New Morning Weddings for capturing our Special day. We are so happy we chose you to be apart of it.

- Kristina & Anthony Hering

Profile Picture Anthony, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mindy and her team were our photographers for our engagement pictures and our wedding on March 16, 2013. I cannot say enough great things about her- not only is she a joy to work with, but also extremely talented. She is incredibly responsive and always thoroughly answered any questions I had. From our engagement pictures all the way to finalizing our wedding album, I have now worked with Mindy over the course of two years. Highly recommend Mindy and her team at New Morning Weddings!

Profile Picture Allison, 3/16/13, 1 Review