Engagement
Shoot included

About NeriPhoto

Local & Destination wedding photography

Beautiful.Modern.Creative.
Based in Grand Rapids, MI – available worldwide. With a Bachelor’s degree in painting and drawing I approach your wedding as my masterpiece. My mission is to provide you with an outstanding experience and classic, timeless images that capture the moments as they happen.

Follow NeriPhoto on Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat for up to date events and updates!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)

Neringa traveled to Hawai‘i for my intimate wedding ceremony on the beach, and not only produced the most incredible photos, she made my entire wedding day magical! My kids and my husband warmed up fo easily to her, and she has so much insight to what works best on the wedding day...I basically left all decisions up to her and don’t regret it one bit. I’m still in shock the photos she took are mine, she is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Neri Ridges is hands down the best photographer I could ever ask for. She has shot all my sisters weddings and recently just shot our wedding. Over 3,000 pictures and I can’t find a bad one and I am the pickiest. More than that, she has become a family friend. She gets booked quickly so make sure you book her ASAP! I have 200% trust in her and my family and I will never let anyone else but her shoot for us. Highly highly recommend!

Photos

Negatives
Proofs
8 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Neri's photos are works of art. She manages to capture the most beautiful moments that most of us without her talent would completely miss. It's always a privilege to work with her and we cannot recommend her enough! The photos speak for themselves.

Events

Grand Rapids, MI 49504   See On Map
616-990-7874 (phone)
By Appointment only.
NeriPhoto is a wedding photographer from Grand Rapids. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Petoskey, Chicago, and destinations. NeriPhoto is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Grand Rapids wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in unique wedding photography.