NeriPhoto

Grand Rapids, Michigan View map Visit website
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

NeriPhoto is a photography company located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, that services wedding celebrations all over the world. Owner and photographer, Neringa, is an artist who sees the capturing of your wedding day as the creation of a masterpiece.

Experience
Neringa is the owner and photographer of NeriPhoto. With a bachelor's degree in drawing and painting out of the University of Utah, it’s clear that art is her love, and photography has become an avenue in which she expresses the beauty she sees in couples coming together. Coming close to a decade in professional photography, NeriPhoto is guaranteed to leave you with beautiful, modern and creative portraits.

The photographer offers many wedding services. NeriPhoto services include:

• 2nd shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital files
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution
  • Thank-you cards

In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, NeriPhoto also offers many other services as well. Their other services include:

• Engagement sessions
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portrait

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4800.00

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

Meghan A. Married on 11/29/2019

The best ever

Neri is not only the greatest photographer you’ll meet, but she is by far the greatest wedding vendor and one of the best humans you’ll meet. We can’t explain the magic Neri created within our day. She cares about the photos, but cares about the people even more. We are a California based couple who got married in Chicago. Neri came to LA to do an engagement shoot with us on the beach, and then came to Chicago to shoot our winter wedding. She listens, she is kind, and beyond helpful. Every photo she has taken brings a smile to my face over and over again. We have certainly found our photographer for life and I can’t wait to hire her again and again!
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 10/19/2019

The Absolute Best

I cannot begin to tell brides how amazing Neri is. I had first noticed her work when a high school classmate had posted her engagement photos. I was immediately struck by her talent, her eye for detail, her use of color, and her ability to really capture the personality of a couple. Neri has a way of making the world around you appear more beautiful and you look your absolute most stunning-without the use of crazy filters or excessive photoshop. When you look back in fifty years, you are going to want to see yourself and the love you have for each other and Neri manages to see that within minutes of meeting you.
    Neri is also the wedding professional to end all wedding professionals. She was instrumental in helping me plan the itinerary of my day and keeping the bridal party in check so we got where we needed to be and she got the shots she knew we would treasure for years (and lets be real-keeping tabs on a bridal party is like herding cats). Neri took the reins so a type A bride like me was able ACTUALLY RELAX and live in the moment of my wedding day. I don't think I can stress how wonderful that is or how I will never be able to thank her enough.
    The other best thing about Neri? Engagement photos or wedding photos, I got them almost immediately. I mean, like I was looking at our photos within HOURS. No waiting for weeks. No "here's three pictures to tide you over for four months". Hundreds and hundreds of stunning photos immediately. She is so hard working and respects how important it is for you to see your day that her turn around is nothing short of shocking.
    I cannot recommend her enough: her work, her work ethic, and her contributions to our day. Wedding photos last forever and I am grateful we trusted Neri with the important task of ours.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing photos, professional/kind/fun photographer - Love her!

HOLY AMAZINGNESS!!! Neri is incredible. Not only were we blown away, but everyone who has looked at the photos are in complete amazement! So many people have told me her photos of our day look straight out of a fairy tale magazine. In addition to being such a talented and incredible photographer, she helped keep everyone and everything organized during photos with the timeline and visually, went above and beyond - and not just photo related - she helped transport dresses, she was so supportive and helped keep everything on track the day of. I cannot say enough how grateful we are for her to be the one to capture our day. I will 100% be contacting her again for future photos - baby next!! Hire her and do it soon! I'm sure she books up fast.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kevin & Kristin
    25 photos · 11/21/2016

Holden Michael Events Holden Michael Events Wedding Planners

Neri's photos are works of art. She manages to capture the most beautiful moments that most of us without her talent would completely miss. It's always a privilege to work with her and we cannot recommend her enough! The photos speak for themselves.

940 Monroe Ave NW Suite 345 Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49504
616-710-4987
224-216-2299

By Appointment only. Not a mailing address.
Location of (NeriPhoto)