NeriPhoto Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Meghan A. Married on 11/29/2019

The best ever

Neri is not only the greatest photographer you’ll meet, but she is by far the greatest wedding vendor and one of the best humans you’ll meet. We can’t explain the magic Neri created within our day. She cares about the photos, but cares about the people even more. We are a California based couple who got married in Chicago. Neri came to LA to do an engagement shoot with us on the beach, and then came to Chicago to shoot our winter wedding. She listens, she is kind, and beyond helpful. Every photo she has taken brings a smile to my face over and over again. We have certainly found our photographer for life and I can’t wait to hire her again and again!
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 10/19/2019

The Absolute Best

I cannot begin to tell brides how amazing Neri is. I had first noticed her work when a high school classmate had posted her engagement photos. I was immediately struck by her talent, her eye for detail, her use of color, and her ability to really capture the personality of a couple. Neri has a way of making the world around you appear more beautiful and you look your absolute most stunning-without the use of crazy filters or excessive photoshop. When you look back in fifty years, you are going to want to see yourself and the love you have for each other and Neri manages to see that within minutes of meeting you.
    Neri is also the wedding professional to end all wedding professionals. She was instrumental in helping me plan the itinerary of my day and keeping the bridal party in check so we got where we needed to be and she got the shots she knew we would treasure for years (and lets be real-keeping tabs on a bridal party is like herding cats). Neri took the reins so a type A bride like me was able ACTUALLY RELAX and live in the moment of my wedding day. I don't think I can stress how wonderful that is or how I will never be able to thank her enough.
    The other best thing about Neri? Engagement photos or wedding photos, I got them almost immediately. I mean, like I was looking at our photos within HOURS. No waiting for weeks. No "here's three pictures to tide you over for four months". Hundreds and hundreds of stunning photos immediately. She is so hard working and respects how important it is for you to see your day that her turn around is nothing short of shocking.
    I cannot recommend her enough: her work, her work ethic, and her contributions to our day. Wedding photos last forever and I am grateful we trusted Neri with the important task of ours.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing photos, professional/kind/fun photographer - Love her!

HOLY AMAZINGNESS!!! Neri is incredible. Not only were we blown away, but everyone who has looked at the photos are in complete amazement! So many people have told me her photos of our day look straight out of a fairy tale magazine. In addition to being such a talented and incredible photographer, she helped keep everyone and everything organized during photos with the timeline and visually, went above and beyond - and not just photo related - she helped transport dresses, she was so supportive and helped keep everything on track the day of. I cannot say enough how grateful we are for her to be the one to capture our day. I will 100% be contacting her again for future photos - baby next!! Hire her and do it soon! I'm sure she books up fast.
  • Tristan
    Tristan K. Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing....

We absolutely loved Neri! She was professional, personable, but most importantly she captured our day perfectly! We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding!
    Leah R. Married on 02/15/2019

AMAZING photographer

Neri is absolutely AMAZING!!! She helped with planning my wedding, gave me a ton of helpful hints for what to expect on my wedding day, and also helped save me a ton of money by suggesting not to go for certain upgrades. She came on our destination wedding trip and offered to attend all of our events during the week without me ever asking. She suggested doing a "trash the dress" session during our trip and it was the best decision because our photos are amazing and we had so much fun. She is so easy to work with and has such an eye for taking amazing pictures, and has incredible attention to detail. We had some of our wedding pictures by the next morning, she is efficient and does not need to do a lot of editing because she pays attention to everything while taking photos. I can't say enough good things about her, our photos look like they are straight out of a magazine! I HIGHLY suggest hiring Neri, she is worth every penny!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 10/06/2018

Best Photographer around!

Choosing Neri as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we could have ever made! We had both our engagement photos and wedding photos done by her and they were absolutely breathtaking! She provided us with a ton of photos capturing every moment of our wedding day. She also assisted in our timeline to help make sure our day ran smoothly. She is extremely talented and one of the best photographers in the area! We cannot thank her enough for capturing our special day and can't wait to work with her again in the future!
    Emily Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding MVP

Neri shot my sister’s wedding in Michigan a few years ago, and so I knew she was going to be my wedding photographer before I knew who my partner would be. When the time came to begin looking, we got her availability before even beginning venue research. I promise you this is not a joke.

She is just an incredible person. During the lead up to our wedding, she doubled as an advisor and secret wedding planner. She has a mind-blowing amount of expertise in the industry, and it was invaluable to have her insight into things (even non-photography related).

On the day of, she absolutely ran the show, keeping perfect timelines & successfully wrangling all the cats (men). Her eye is so amazing - she used the environment to its full potential. Her photography style is a great mix of gorgeous stylized photos and very real candids, which makes for a really beautiful collection after the fact. Also, she had the most insane turnaround time after our date - she sent us the first batch of proofs like, the next day.

Neri’s photos of our wedding are absolutely perfect, and help us relive our wonderful day. She’s worth every penny, and we (if it wasn’t already clear) HIGHLY recommend her!
    Julia Married on 09/02/2018

Best Photographer!!

Neri is AMAZING and super easy to work with. Her pictures are PHENOMENAL. I cannot say enough good things about her and I recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! We did both our engagement pictures and wedding photos with her and no pictures compare to the ones Neri takes. Best money we spent! Our family and friends all rave about our photos and we are so happy we were able to work with Neri and have her capture our special day perfectly.
    Sarah Married on 07/14/2018
    The magic that comes from Neri's photographs is unlike any other. Her vision is so on point & she handles herself extremely professionally. She is direct, witty & respectful, you can tell she wants to get the perfect shots. Neri also makes it fun, which is another reason why we enjoyed working with her so much. We had our engagement session and our wedding with her. From those 2 interactions and the communication between us, I want to be her lifelong friend. She is truly a really cool person. HIGHLY, highly recommend Neri for your photographer if you want unique and beautiful photos.

Neri, thank you so much for documenting our perfect day!

Love Sarah & Derek Roehl
    Karen Married on 05/26/2018
    Neri is the ABSOLUTE BEST in the game. She has an eye for capturing "the shot" over and over again and you won't be able to pick a favorite from your wedding day. You will have an entire album of favorites. That feeling when you wake up the morning after your wedding and have many pictures, edited already, and texted to you as a teaser...less than 10 hours later...that is amazing! The entire album was complete just a few weeks later. Neri has become a friend throughout the process and we will definitely be going to her for baby and family pictures when those times arise! If you have the opportunity to work with Neri, don't hesitate, book her NOW, FAST, because someone else will!!!
    Benjamin Married on 05/19/2018
    One of the top priorities for our wedding was to have amazing photos to remember our special day and Neringa did not disappoint! Not only were the pictures amazing but she was so helpful in planning and scheduling out the day.

Also, my siblings really appreciated the time that Neringa took to shoot each of their individual families to help remember the day.

Will gladly recommend Neringa to anybody who is looking for an amazing photographer.
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 05/19/2018
    Having Neri as our photographer was THE BEST DECISION! She not only is an amazing photographer, she helped with the flow and scheduling of the wedding. I had no idea what I was doing in planning our wedding, but having her experience was so valuable! She was super open and honest, and never felt bossy. She had a presence about her that conducted people well and made the instantly feel comfortable. The pictures came out so clear. I am SO happy I went with her.
    Before I got married, I asked my friends what they wish they would have done differently for their wedding. Most of them said they wish they would have hired a more professional photographer. Neringa is the best of the best and totally worth it!
    Kennedy Married on 05/15/2018
    We used Neri for our newborn pictures and they're stunning! We love them so much and truly couldn't have asked for better pictures!
    Lorell Married on 05/05/2018
    By far an amazing, talented and professional person! We’ve had the pleasure of Neri helping us create our forever family memories from our engagement, to our wedding in the Caribbean to now planning our photo session with our soon to be little one joining us the beginning of next year. I just couldn’t imagine having anyone else there with us on our journey instead of Neri!!!
    Suzanne Married on 12/07/2017
    Neringa traveled to Hawai‘i for my intimate wedding ceremony on the beach, and not only produced the most incredible photos, she made my entire wedding day magical! My kids and my husband warmed up fo easily to her, and she has so much insight to what works best on the wedding day...I basically left all decisions up to her and don’t regret it one bit. I’m still in shock the photos she took are mine, she is worth every penny.
    Ellen Married on 11/04/2017
    Neri Ridges is hands down the best photographer I could ever ask for. She has shot all my sisters weddings and recently just shot our wedding. Over 3,000 pictures and I can’t find a bad one and I am the pickiest. More than that, she has become a family friend. She gets booked quickly so make sure you book her ASAP! I have 200% trust in her and my family and I will never let anyone else but her shoot for us. Highly highly recommend!
    Anthony Married on 10/21/2017
    Neri was amazing to work with. We love our pictures. We loved working with her. And, we would recommend her to anyone seeking a professional, fantastically skilled photographer.
    Leanne Married on 10/20/2017
    I used Neri to complete Boudoir photos for one of my wedding gifts to my husband. During the shoot she made me very comfortable and helped bring out the best in me. Once I received the photos and order the album I could not believe how beautiful I looked in the photos. Even my husband was pleased with how they turned out he told me "Neri truly brought out your natural beauty" I cannot want to use her for pregnancy Boudoir.
    Leanne Married on 10/20/2017
    My husband and I first met Neri back in August 2015. She was the photographer for my best friend who lives in Grand Rapids. During my friends wedding I told husband (boyfriend back then) when we planned our wedding I want her as our photographer. Michael and I got engaged on Christmas Eve 2016. I called Neri within hours of him proposing. I wanted to make sure we coordinated a date around her availability. Neri completed two engagement sessions, one in the winter in Holland then traveled to our side of the state for photos where we met in Downtown Plymouth. Neri took the time to get to know us. She knew how to bring the best out of my husband and I and each of our engagement and wedding photos turned out beyond beautiful. Neri is worth every penny and cannot wait to use her for when we get pregnant.
    Clair Married on 08/05/2017
    Holy moly. Neri is worth every penny. She has been a complete dream to work with. We had both our engagement and wedding photos taken by Neri, and they are truly remarkable. I mean, WOW, not even comparable to other photographers. We will treasure our beautuful wedding photos for years, we're even getting a personalized wedding album through her - can't wait for that!!
    Neri is the most kind, professional, and considerate person, and just to have someone like that by your side on your wedding day, and in the planning weeks leading to the day is so helpful. She has so much experience, and that shines through every aspect of her work.. I literally can't put her into words! Incredible talent, incredible person, making for an incredible experience. I will recommend her to everyone, over and over and over. I will be going to her with any photography needs I may need in the future, I know she will never dissapoint.
    Thanks Neri for making our day a perfect dream that we can remember forever!!
    Matt Married on 05/20/2017
    We used Neri for our engagement and wedding photos. She did a wonderful job and was very easy to work with. We had a few particulars we wanted for photos but overall found that giving Neri flexibility and free range to do what she does best worked out wonderfully. We have received many complaints of our wedding photos from family and friends. Highly recommend Neri and 5 stars all the way!
    Aimee Married on 12/31/2016
    AMAZING! Absolutely worth every penny, I will have a photographer for life with Neri
    Romana Married on 10/29/2016
    The advice I would give to any couples that are deciding on booking Neri, is to go for it right away because this will be the best decision you have ever made and you will be grateful to her forever! Words can't describe how happy and lucky we are to have met Neri and had her take pictures of our destination wedding. She has been extremely professional, warm, welcoming and has managed to capture the most magical moments of our wedding that we will remember forever and relive each time we look at our pictures. Neri made us feel comfortable from the get go, she knew exactly what to say and put as at ease while taking photos. She was always super responsive and made sure we had all our questions answered right away. She would always go above and beyond for us. She even helped us out with ideas and suggestions for our wedding planning and helping us create the vision we had in mind. Our wedding was beautiful and we have Neri to thank for capturing the most important moments for us. Trust her, because she truly knows the best and she genuinely cares for her couples. Best decision we have ever made was having Neri as our wedding photographer. Thank you Neri :)
    Jessica Married on 10/22/2016
    Neri's work (check out her portfolio on her website!) speaks for itself. However, in case that’s not enough to convince you, let me elaborate. When my husband and I found Neri’s website, we knew we had to meet her. Upon meeting Neri, who was the only photographer we ever met with by the way, we knew in the first 5 minutes she was our wedding photographer!
    I especially appreciated her insistence on having and engagement shoot since we were on the fence about it. Not only did we get some amazing photos, but it also allowed us to feel what it would be like to be in front of the camera on our wedding day.
    Neri can attest I bounced ideas off her at least one a week starting in January of 2016 through our wedding in October of 2016. But she never once made me feel bad about doing so. I often felt like I was getting an opinion from a friend.
    It was very important to me that our wedding day ran on time, and Neri helped ensure that was the case. We had a phone call a few weeks before the wedding to discuss the wedding day’s timeline and she helped me with the fine details of that (i.e. when to begin hair and makeup, when to arrive at the venue for pre-ceremony photos.)
    She truly listens to what you want out of your day and then plans the logistics and captures it accordingly. I greatly valued her honest opinion on making a change to our wedding party entrance to the ceremony. She explained how it was not ideal from a photography perspective and because Neri had listened to my concerns about getting great photos of all parts of the wedding, I knew her idea was the better one. Once we got our photos back, we could not have been happier with making the change Neri suggested! She even helped us chose one of the entrance songs which was a huge hit with our guests!
    You’re getting a truly talented photographer, certainly. But you’re also getting the opportunity to get to know a caring woman who I now call a friend.
    Laura Married on 10/14/2016
    Neri was amazing to work with we are so lucky she was available to photograph our Engagement photos + Wedding! From our first meeting, to making us comfortable during our engagement photo session, and giving us the most beautiful wedding photos we could have ever imagined. We had a little glitch with our hotel where we were unable to get a room, and Neri was able to reserve a room for us at the hotel originally wanted. She goes above and beyond for her clients, and her work is incomparable to anyone else. you will not be disappointed having her as your photographer.