NEKY Design

Northbrook, IL View map

"NEKY Design" is a family business that was founded in Chicago, IL on more than 12 years of experience in the wedding industry and 10 years of metal working experience. Our knowledge of the business and dedication to providing excellent customer service will make your event unforgettable.

We provide full wedding services for your ceremony and reception including a wide selection of custom made backdrops, vinyl dance floors covers, LED lighting and GOBO, contemporary table centerpieces, and floral decorations. Even on a small budget we can make your fairytale wedding a reality.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Erika
    Erika F. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great backdrop - it looked wonderful

Our hotel venue told us about NEKY design for backdrops because we didn't just want the back of the room to be behind us in all our photos. Konstantin was very responsive and easy to work with. The backdrops for our ceremony and reception were perfect. As soon as I saw them, I knew that we made the right decision. the backdrops completed the look and were essential! The price was very reasonable. Definitely would recommend NEKY designs if you need a backdrop!
    Melanie Married on 09/14/2019

Recommend!

Konstantin was wonderful & helped us have a beautiful backdrop && massive white vinyl dance floor, just like we wanted!
    Monika Married on 01/04/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    NEYK design took my dream and made it a reality!!! Given that I came there a week before my wedding, NEKY design pulled it off. Konstantin went far beyond my expectations and provided excellent professionalism! He took my vision and gave us the most beautiful wedding day ever! He exceeded ALL of our expectations and did it with loving kindness. Our wedding day was nothing less than perfect. He is amazing and genius to have made my dream come true in such a short time!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

340 Melvin Drive, Unit 2 Northbrook, 60062
Location of (NEKY Design)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding