NEKY Design

Northbrook, IL View map

"NEKY Design" is a family business that was founded in Chicago, IL on more than 12 years of experience in the wedding industry and 10 years of metal working experience. Our knowledge of the business and dedication to providing excellent customer service will make your event unforgettable.

We provide full wedding services for your ceremony and reception including a wide selection of custom made backdrops, vinyl dance floors covers, LED lighting and GOBO, contemporary table centerpieces, and floral decorations. Even on a small budget we can make your fairytale wedding a reality.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Melanie Married on 09/14/2019

Recommend!

Konstantin was wonderful & helped us have a beautiful backdrop && massive white vinyl dance floor, just like we wanted!
    Monika Married on 01/04/2013
    NEYK design took my dream and made it a reality!!! Given that I came there a week before my wedding, NEKY design pulled it off. Konstantin went far beyond my expectations and provided excellent professionalism! He took my vision and gave us the most beautiful wedding day ever! He exceeded ALL of our expectations and did it with loving kindness. Our wedding day was nothing less than perfect. He is amazing and genius to have made my dream come true in such a short time!
    Amina Married on 12/29/2012
    Constantine is incredibly creative and talented, especially when it comes to draping fabrics. It took us some time to settle on the final look I wanted for my wedding since he and I were slightly at odds in terms of how we wanted certain details. Also, he ended up charging us for a few smaller items (stands for on-stage floral arrangements) that had been previously included in the cost. Despite these hiccups, the overall design of the stage and room was breathtaking -- many people told me they had never seen such a beautiful and grand wedding, but we were able to do everything we hoped for without going over budget.

When it comes to working with Constantine, it is important to make clear exactly what you want because, if you do, he will make it come to life. His technical abilities in terms of physically putting together your decor are worth every penny and discussion.

340 Melvin Drive, Unit 2 Northbrook, 60062
Location of (NEKY Design)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding