Burlington, Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number

About Nectar & Root

Nectar & Root provides custom floral designs for weddings and events, along with styling services for additional visual aspects of your day. Nectar & Root is located in Vermont and Connecticut. We service weddings throughout New England and beyond. Our distinguished work includes bridal bouquet designs, ceremony flower decorations, reception centerpieces and decorations, and wedding details and installations for the modern betrothed couple.

Follow Nectar & Root on

Nectar & Root 6
Nectar & Root 7

Maureen Eames · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing florist!

I loved working with Erin. I picked Nectar & Root because I loved the styling of her floral designs. They are far from cliche. I told her different flowers that I like, including a special Japanese mum that I have tattooed on my back. Other than that, I let her take the creativity into her own hands. She did and absolutely GORGEOUS job with my bouquet. It was huge and so lush. On top of that, it included some beautiful mums. The boutonnières and corsages were so so pretty as well. They surpassed my expectations. Not only was her work fantastic, she was a great communicator and very sweet. I would highly recommend Nectar & Root to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Nectar & Root 8
    Nectar & Root 9
    Nectar & Root 10

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2018

We cannot say enough amazing things about Nectar and Root. Erin did an absolutely perfect job on the flowers for our wedding - everything from bouquets to arbors to garlands and centerpieces. All of them were unique but connected and stunning. She listened to our ideas and looked at sample images and brought our concepts to life, bringing her expertise to the table. They were better than we could have ever imagined and cannot recommend her and Nectar and Root enough!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Lucy · Married on 08/11/2018

Talented Florist

I was initially drawn to Nectar & Root because of the whimsical, unique, and natural aesthetic of Erin's work. After having an initial consultation with her, I knew she was my girl. She has a very calm, sweet, and professional demeanor, and is a true artist. Erin was an absolute delight to work with during the wedding planning and totally went above and beyond her call of duty. She not only was my florist but my guru when it came to planning anything aesthetic such as wedding party colors and table accessories. I was not a bride who had my dream wedding planned from a young age and I was quite literally all over the board. Erin was able to perfectly streamline our ideas and helped us pinpoint a style that was unique to us. To say she did an incredible job of bringing the vision to life would be an understatement. The chuppah, centerpieces, and all the various other pieces were beautiful and totally exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Erin and her team to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding. She is a master of her craft and a joy to work with!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Nectar & Root FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Bridal Services By Laela
    Bridal Services By Laela Wedding Hair & Makeup

The most beautiful flower arrangements! I would definitely recommend her and her team to anyone getting married!!!

• Trapp Family Lodge
    Trapp Family Lodge Banquet Halls

Erin's talent for creating stunning atmospheres for weddings is simply BEYOND. She does not just create centerpieces...she creates an entire ambiance! She is so easy to work with and has a great team with her at all events.

• Spirit of Ethan Allen
    Spirit of Ethan Allen Boat Weddings

The best of the best! Antiquity with a modern flair!

• Burlington Burlington, Vermont, 05401 See on map