Burlington, Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number

About Nectar & Root

Nectar & Root provides custom floral designs for weddings and events, along with styling services for additional visual aspects of your day. Nectar & Root is located in Vermont and Connecticut. We service weddings throughout New England and beyond. Our distinguished work includes bridal bouquet designs, ceremony flower decorations, reception centerpieces and decorations, and wedding details and installations for the modern betrothed couple.

Follow Nectar & Root on

Nectar & Root 7
  • Ciara

Ciara O'Sullivan · Married on 07/27/2019

Breathtaking Florals!

I cannot emphasize enough how much I loved all the florals Erin created for our wedding!! From the bouquets and boutonnieres to the table arrangements and floral arbor, everything was gorgeous. She was able to create breathtaking arrangements that fit the venue and feel I was going for without much input from me. Giving her free creative reign was definitely the best decision I made. She thoughtfully added pink roses to my flower crown as an ode to what my mom had worn on her wedding day. When I was worried that my flower crown wouldn't arrive in time for my hair to be done before the first look, she personally drove it down to us with the bouquets to ensure that everything went on schedule. I also really appreciated how structured the check-ins and updates to the vision plan during the planning process. I wish I had more events that required her expertise and talent. Erin is extremely professional, amazingly creative and a lovely person to work with!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Maureen Eames · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing florist!

I loved working with Erin. I picked Nectar & Root because I loved the styling of her floral designs. They are far from cliche. I told her different flowers that I like, including a special Japanese mum that I have tattooed on my back. Other than that, I let her take the creativity into her own hands. She did and absolutely GORGEOUS job with my bouquet. It was huge and so lush. On top of that, it included some beautiful mums. The boutonnières and corsages were so so pretty as well. They surpassed my expectations. Not only was her work fantastic, she was a great communicator and very sweet. I would highly recommend Nectar & Root to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Nectar & Root 8
    Nectar & Root 9
    Nectar & Root 10

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2018

We cannot say enough amazing things about Nectar and Root. Erin did an absolutely perfect job on the flowers for our wedding - everything from bouquets to arbors to garlands and centerpieces. All of them were unique but connected and stunning. She listened to our ideas and looked at sample images and brought our concepts to life, bringing her expertise to the table. They were better than we could have ever imagined and cannot recommend her and Nectar and Root enough!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Nectar & Root FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Bridal Services By Laela
    Bridal Services By Laela Wedding Hair & Makeup

The most beautiful flower arrangements! I would definitely recommend her and her team to anyone getting married!!!

• Trapp Family Lodge
    Trapp Family Lodge Banquet Halls

Erin's talent for creating stunning atmospheres for weddings is simply BEYOND. She does not just create centerpieces...she creates an entire ambiance! She is so easy to work with and has a great team with her at all events.

• Spirit of Ethan Allen
    Spirit of Ethan Allen Boat Weddings

The best of the best! Antiquity with a modern flair!

• Burlington Burlington, Vermont, 05401 See on map