Nectar & Root

Burlington, VT View map

Nectar & Root provides custom floral designs for weddings and events, along with styling services for additional visual aspects of your day. Nectar & Root is located in Vermont and Connecticut. We service weddings throughout New England and beyond. Our distinguished work includes bridal bouquet designs, ceremony flower decorations, reception centerpieces and decorations, and wedding details and installations for the modern betrothed couple.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7

• Monica
    Monica B. Married on 08/01/2020

Unbelievably Talented Florist with Breathtaking Designs

Erin is an unbelievably talented florist. From our initial consultation, it was evident that she is an expert in creating wedding arrangements that meet her clients’ unique needs and preferences. In the early stages of wedding planning, we were drawn to a few different design styles. Erin helped us refine our vision to create a clear and cohesive aesthetic throughout our entire event. She provided multiple opportunities to connect throughout the planning process, and always followed up with emails, vision boards, and other recommendations. Due to COVID-19, we had to drastically reduce the size of our wedding in the final months leading up to our event. When we needed to make adjustments to our original order, Erin used her creative problem-solving skills to come up with ways to repurpose or redistribute the flowers and greenery to other areas of our event. The mix of textures, colors, and blooms was breathtaking - especially the striking dahlias that came in season just in time for our big day! We are so grateful for all of her hard work, kindness, and understanding during this unusual wedding season. Thanks again, to Erin and the entire Nectar and Root team!
    Sarah G. Married on 11/09/2019

Erin is sooo ridiculously talented (and wonderful to work with!!!!!)

I don't even know where to begin. Erin is the most talented, wonderful, and kind person. Erin spent so much time with me understanding my vision and aesthetic for the wedding. I told her to do whatever she wanted and boy am I glad I did!!! She is an incredible artist!!! She made everything I envisioned and more come to life!! The chuppah was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life! She also made an entire room flip in 1 hour look easy! She was such a joy to work with!! I can't recommend her enough. Erin is the best!!!

Nectar & Root's reply:

Thank you Sarah, it was amazing to connect with you ... your heart and openness helped give me extra inspiration to be creative, and I'm so happy my team and I were able to bring your vision to life that day. Congratulations again to you, and thank you again for choosing me!!!
  • Ciara
    Ciara O. Married on 07/27/2019

Breathtaking Florals!

I cannot emphasize enough how much I loved all the florals Erin created for our wedding!! From the bouquets and boutonnieres to the table arrangements and floral arbor, everything was gorgeous. She was able to create breathtaking arrangements that fit the venue and feel I was going for without much input from me. Giving her free creative reign was definitely the best decision I made. She thoughtfully added pink roses to my flower crown as an ode to what my mom had worn on her wedding day. When I was worried that my flower crown wouldn't arrive in time for my hair to be done before the first look, she personally drove it down to us with the bouquets to ensure that everything went on schedule. I also really appreciated how structured the check-ins and updates to the vision plan during the planning process. I wish I had more events that required her expertise and talent. Erin is extremely professional, amazingly creative and a lovely person to work with!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Bridal Services By Laela Bridal Services By Laela Wedding Hair & Makeup

The most beautiful flower arrangements! I would definitely recommend her and her team to anyone getting married!!!

Trapp Family Lodge Trapp Family Lodge Barn & Farm Weddings

Erin's talent for creating stunning atmospheres for weddings is simply BEYOND. She does not just create centerpieces...she creates an entire ambiance! She is so easy to work with and has a great team with her at all events.

Spirit of Ethan Allen Spirit of Ethan Allen Boat Weddings

The best of the best! Antiquity with a modern flair!

70 SOUTH WINOOSKI AVE SUITE 480 Burlington, VT, 05401
2034513781
Location of (Nectar & Root)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding