Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jayson Munn Design

For nearly two decades, Jayson Munn has designed elegant floral accompaniments for weddings throughout New England, bringing the bounty of the natural landscape to your special day. Branches, fruits, and flora foraged from the wild compliment blooms harvested from local farms and growers. Offering full-service floral event design and styling.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Burlington

9 Reviews for Jayson Munn Design

User Photos
todo alt text

Our wedding floral was incredible. From the first phone call I had with Jayson to him helping the groomsmen with their flower, I knew I made the right decision. He provided me honest feedback with what I was interested in, and with that I feel like the end result was much more than I even imagined. I can't say enough great things. As far as budget, he really works with you (if you're realistic).

Profile Picture Meg, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jayson is thoughtful and detail oriented. He is a knowledgeable and accomplished florist, and his vision and taste are exceptional.

Given a short time line, Jayson was able to create the perfect fairytale wedding: he has the savoir-fiAre, chutzphah, and passion to create a beautiful and tastefule wedding. We could not recommend him more highly; Jayson is an incredible professional and it was a complete privilege to have the chance to work with his team.

Profile Picture Margie, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jayson is by far one of the most talented individuals I've ever met. His talent is matched with a positive approach, high level of professionalism and unsurpassed dedication. He is the person that goes the extra mile and it shows in his work. His eye for color and design pulled the look of our wedding together - from our bouquets, to the boutineers, the centerpieces and the garland for the arbor and head table. I cannot thank him enough! Prepare for your expectations to be exceeded.

Profile Picture Stacie, 6/11/16, 1 Review

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Jayson Munn Design is a true pleasure to work with. His work and arrangements are beautiful and we have really enjoyed everything he has done and are lucky to be able to continue to work with him!

Events