King of Prussia, PA 19406 Map · Phone number

About Natural Designs Floral

I've been in the floral business for many years, working with high end events planners and over priced florists, I have put together corporate events, over the top weddings and all types of parties. We travel the Tri-State area for any event. With fair prices and beautiful high quality flowers we always go up and over our clients expectations. Our mission at Natural Designs is to have you, our customer thoroughly enjoy your event experience. Please visit our web-site at www.naturaldesignsfloral.com

HPIM0420
100 0765
HPIM0420

20 Reviews for Natural Designs Floral

Lauren · Married on 09/05/2014

Words cannot begin to express how thrilled we were with all of our wedding flowers!!Jeff Sell is amazing !! from the very first time we met with Jeff we knew that we had nothing to worry about , he listened to everything we said... he went above and beyond our expectations !! Jeff is extremely creative, very professional, answers any questions promptly and is such a pleasure to work with!!My bridal bouquet was exactly what I had hoped for and all the other ceremony flowers were gorgeous! When we walked into the reception the flowers were stunning, We had used the words classy and eloquent at our consultation with Jeff and he did exactly that and more, by creating and enchanted evening for us!! Thank you Jeff for all that you did to make our day so special!!
    Lauren and Kevin

Sent on 09/16/2014

Linda · Married on 09/05/2014

Beyond our expectations!!! Jeff Sell is a gifted florist that is very professional, prompt in answering all correspondences, and passionate about the part that he and his team play in fulfilling the bride's vision for her wedding and that is exactly what Jeff did for our daughter!! He is extremely detail oriented and he truly listens to what is expressed to him at the initial consultation, as our daughter shared with us that Jeff is very easy to talk to and work with he really listened to me.it was so evident the day of the wedding her bouquet exceeded her dreams and as I walked around the venue I was speechless at ho vibrant and beautiful all the flowers were, no detail was missed as Jeff was setting everything into place. As we entered the reception area we were speechless it looked like a picture out of a bridal magazine the centerpieces were stunning and Jeff brought lanterns along to use to accentuate the lighting along with the lit votive candles .We were so thrilled to have Jeff as the florist for our daughter's wedding !Thank you for capturing the two words she used to describe to you her wedding classy and eloquent and for making this very special day more than we could have imagined!!
    Paul and Linda Duendorf
    Northumberland,Pa

Sent on 09/23/2014

Hillary · Married on 07/12/2014

Jeff from Natural Designs Floral is amazing!
    He is professional, so kind, very creative and goes above and beyond!!!
    During our initial meeting I just new we had to hire him. He had so many great ideas and I could tell he could make my vision come to life! He worked with us to stay within budget, too!
    I was in awe of the beauty on our wedding day! Everything from the bouquets, decor, mantle pieces, centerpieces..etc. were absolutely beautiful. He created such breathtaking scenes for our wedding at Cairnwood Estate on 7-12-14.
    Jeff is absolutely one of my favorite vendors! I highly recommend him!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Natural Designs Floral FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Natalie Diener Weddings and Events
    Natalie Diener Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I planned a wedding and recommended Natural Designs to my clients for this past May (2011). Jeff and Rob of Natural Designs Floral put together a wedding floral design that looked like it literally grew organically out of the venue itself - it was THAT perfect of a fit. They worked very closely with me and my clients (who actually cared and knew a lot about flowers and plants - a very eco-friendly, green thumb couple) and they brought every idea to life, kept up with every change, and had the whole floral show up and running before even I got to the venue that day. I can't wait for my next opportunity to work with them!

• King of Prussia, 19406 See on map
    Call or E-mail anytime, If no answer please leave a message and someone will get back to you within 12 hours