2214 Greenfield Ave. SW, Wyoming, MI 49519 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,400
Availability Check your date

About Nathan English Photography

The passion of [n.e.]photography is capturing the very essence of a couple. Pictures that tell a story. The uniqueness of you. The emotion of a timeless moment. The incredible beauty of the "I do." It is always a blessing and a privilege to be invited into such an amazing journey. We truly love what we do.

SJ173

22 Reviews for Nathan English Photography

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfection!

NATHAN ENGLISH is AMAZing! We hired him as our photographer and for videography.

If you're looking for "just a photographer", then he's not your dude! If you're looking for someone that just shows up on the day of with a fancy camera, then Nathan is not your dude.
    Now...If you're looking for someone that is passionate for the art of photography and videography, makes it a point to understand the couple well before the wedding, is 100% present on your day, then Nathan is your person. He is willing to play so many roles for you! (coordinator/time manager, the bride's right hand man, the groom's wedding interpretor, the bridal party's favorite person) He, with my wedding planner (love greyson events), created a foolproof schedule that had 2 plans depending on weather and tons of cushion to allow for anything. He was there from the start to end and sneaked us out for the most amazing sunset pictures at the lake. Again, we are so appreciative for him and his team for their confidence and expertise. We didn't give him a lot of requirements because we trusted him fully and knew he would capture us and the day perfectly. He did just that.....way beyond our expectations! So thankful!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Jordan G · Married on 02/22/2019

Nathan was amazing!!!!

Nathan is absolutely amazing. His personality was fun and laid back. His photos are amazing! Very natural but gorgeous. We loved having him be a part of our special day.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Katie · Married on 11/02/2016

My husband and I are so happy with Nathan. He's flexible, very professional, and so much fun to work with! Being a photographer myself, it was so important to me to find the right person to photograph my wedding. Nathan and I have worked together before, and I knew I wanted him when my husband and I got engaged. Nathan made me feel comfortable in front of the camera (something I'm not used to!) and the photos are absolutely stunning. We have received so many compliments on them. He traveled to Mt. Charleston, NV from Grand Rapids, Michigan at a very reasonable rate. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Nathan English Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs