New York, New York, NY 10038 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Natasha Vallejo

Natasha Vallejo is a renown bridal hairstylist based in New York City, New York. Natasha Vallejo and her team empower women by providing custom beauty looks that accentuate and inspire. She has been featured in several publications including Image & Style Magazine, S.C.L. Magazine, Heed, Manic, and Bride and Breakfast. Natasha ensures first and foremost that you feel comfortable and confident with your wedding hair. Whether you want a natural and feminine style or something red-carpet ready, you are in good hands when you choose Natasha Vallejo.

Natasha Vallejo provides hair styling services for brides and bridal parties of up to 20 individuals. Natasha will meet with you for a personal consultation and trial to discuss your ideas, your wedding style, and what you envision on the big day. She will then create a custom look based on your preferences. Natasha Vallejo uses top quality styling products and can create almost any hairstyle for the big day.

Follow Natasha Vallejo on

1 User photo

Natasha Vallejo 1

Ena Katavic · Married on 08/04/2018

My Go-To Hair Stylist

Natasha is the only person I would trust curling and styling my hair. My hair is naturally very straight and doesn’t hold curl no matter what method is used. I honestly don’t know how, but she figured my texture out. She spend extra time making sure my hair looks picture perfect even hours after she styled it. I wouldn’t trust anyone else handling my hair for an important event. I already told her she’ll be the stylist for my own wedding. Very sweet and easy to make conversation with.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Natasha Vallejo 2
  • O

Ondrea · Married on 12/09/2017

Wedding Day

I had the best experience working with Natasha on my wedding day. During my trial, she did not hesitate when I asked to try multiple styles. She was very professional and took her time until I was completely happy! The same goes for the day of my wedding. It’s apparent that Natasha is a perfectionist when it comes to styling. She made sure everything was just as perfect as the trial, if not better. As a girl with naturally curly hair, my biggest concern was that my hair lasted throughout the day and night. Needless to say, she did not disappoint! Natasha was able to give me a style that I have always envisioned for my wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride looking for a talented and reliable stylist! Thank you, Natasha!!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Natasha Vallejo FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• New York New York, NY, 10038 See on map