Natalie Events

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map Visit website

Natalie Events is a wedding planning service based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Owner Natalie has more than 10 years of wedding and event planning experience. She would love to be your advocate, confidante, creative partner, and project manager, and you can count on her to be there for you every step of the way. You’ve been dreaming of what your big day will look like; now, let Natalie help bring your dreams to life.

Natalie Events understands that two weddings are the same, just as no two journeys follow precisely the same path. Natalie offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. Packages are specially tailored to suit each client’s particular needs, so whether you’re planning an intimate ceremony in the Keys or an extravagant Miami celebration, you can be sure that she has a package that’s just right for you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Carolina
    Carolina G. Married on 07/03/2021

Natalie saved my life

If you were a COVID Bride like me, having a Wedding Planner was inevitable. Natalie literally saved my life. She completely took over the planning and made sure the day of my wedding I did not have one worry in the world. Leading up to the planning, Natalie was extremely professional. She was not on time but early for every meeting. She always provided options and examples. Created incredible relationships with new and existing vendors. She brought my vision of my dream wedding (which I never thought was actually possible) to life. If you are looking for a wedding planner, Natalie is it! She is extremely extremely patient, friendly, funny, and professional! Thank you so much Natalie for everything!
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 06/18/2021

BEST wedding planner we could've asked for!!!

Natalie...where do I begin?!?

Natalie was SO easy & wonderful to work with, given the short time we had to re-plan our *entire* wedding! (We had to cancel our original wedding plans in Puerto Rico about 2.5 months before our date due to Covid restrictions on the island.)

I found Natalie through a good friend and instantly knew we had to hire her. She helped us re-plan our entire wedding literally within days! She had the perfect vendor options from Florists/decor, dessert, to hair & makeup & I know we couldn't have replanned our entire Dream wedding without her! Natalie was always checking in with me & kept us on track in the short time we had. Fast forward to the day of the wedding & Natalie & her assistants helped everything go so so smoothly, I wasn't stressed or worried at ALL!

If you want an amazing, reliable, young, wedding planner who also knows the trends & has a list of wonderful vendors, Natalie will NOT disappoint!

Team

Natalie
Natalie
Owner, Lead Planner

Hi, I’m Natalie!

Thanks for stopping by. I’m the owner and lead planner of Natalie Events. After graduating from The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, I fell into the events world and never turned back – and don’t worry, I still am just as obsessed with fashion. I’ve been blessed to work with some amazing brands and people in my ten-plus years in the industry, producing weddings as well as events like Comic-Con, Coachella, beauty influencer conferences, celebrity events… you name it! I love creating relationships and customizing each event to my clients’ style and vision. My main goal every time: for guests to walk in and be blown away.

When I’m not planning events, you’ll find me still planning parties for my family and friends, who mean the world to me. Puppies, tacos, espresso martinis, and traveling to new places are also on the top of my list of favorite things.

Let’s plan something amazing together! I can’t wait to meet you.

Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33315
3054321985
Location of (Natalie Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding