Finding Light Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,100 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,100 Most Popular Price

Long story short: I am a professional traveling wedding photographer and I am obsessed with my job!

Short story long: I am a wedding and lifestyle natural light photographer currently calling Florida home (with additional roots in New England and the UK) - traveling wherever your adventure leads you! I live for love, light, and making photos that make you feel something. My style can be described as light, bright and film inspired - warm tones are my jam.

During wedding days you'll find me in the midst of everything, capturing the vibe of the day by covering all of the important moments, details and scenery - without missing the fleeting candid moments in between that you might not have the time to stop and appreciate during the craziness of the day. I'm everywhere and nowhere all at once…many of the unseen moments end up being the favorites!

During lifestyle sessions, I love taking the time to slow down and shoot in beautiful light in beautiful places - getting a good mix of editorial-like poses and candids that show connection - while I offer up just enough instruction to get good poses, prompt real emotions and interactions, I strive to let your photos show the real you at the same time. The default worthy profile pics are a given, but I pride myself on my knack for going deeper, for capturing people's personalities and connections. A pretty photo of a couple kissing in the sunset looks great on any wall, but there's something to be said about a candid photo that you'll look back on when you're 80 that reminds you of what your soul mates laugh sounded like in your 20's. We're freezing time here people, and I want to be sure we're choosing the real moments. That's what sets me apart.

When you book me for your wedding, I'm investing in you and your story just as much as you're investing in me. All of my collections come with an engagement session because that time is valuable for us to get to know each other. I mean, I'll be following you around for at least 8 hours on the big day…lets get you a little used to the camera first! I'll also be hands on with your wedding schedule because I want to be sure we will have the right light for portraits and enough time built in so that you aren't stressing any more than you have to.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4100

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Nina P. Married on 05/30/2021

Best of all time

No doubt one of the most incredible photographers of all time!!! First of all let me tell you we picked our wedding date based on Chelsea’s availability. She’s just that amazing. From the booking process to schedule preparing and to your wedding day, Chelsea is in constant communication with you and makes everything so easy. She creates you a timeline and makes sure everything falls into place. She makes the whole process so easy and stress free.
    Most importantly, she captures real and raw moments... you’ll want to stare at your photos forever.
    Chelsea- we cannot thank you enough for the photos of our most favorite day EVER and for capturing my surprise birthday party earlier this year. Do yourself a favor and book Chelsea for you wedding...she is absolutely incredible!!!! And you will love your photos beyond words.
  • Michelle
    Michelle A. Married on 11/20/2020

Best photographer ever!

Where do I even begin? Kevin and I tied the knot on November 20, 2020 in Islamorada, Florida Keys and hiring Chelsea as our photographer was the BEST decision of the entire process! From the moment we got connected, Chelsea made it SO easy and was so transparent with us from the start. Our friends and family still talk about her and how awesome and friendly she was from beginning to end. Chels was so accommodating with what we wanted ESP. planning a wedding during Covid.

IMO, Photography is the MOST important vendor you could book throughout the entire wedding process and we knew exactly what we wanted and what we didn’t want and we KNEW early on that Chelsea was it for us! We booked her for our engagement shoot which we are SO happy we did because we had a feel of how she works (highly rec to hire her for both) this was our first time really taking professional pictures and Chelsea helped us pose, made us laugh, and helped take the edge off of feeling awkward. ALL the shots came out so natural. Her lifestyle, candid shots are my absolute fave and she makes you feel so comfortable through it all.

Fast forward to our wedding day.. we all know how stressful this day can be and from the moment Chelsea arrived, she was on her A game! Chels literally blended in as if she was family and made myself and everyone feel SO relaxed. She delivered our sneak peeks in a gallery just two days after our wedding day and we were in shock of how beautiful they came out- which we knew they would but it totally exceeded our expectations- we shed lots and lots of happy tears that day- still do!

On top of Chelsea’s AMAZING customer service, responsiveness, and passion for what she does, Chels is a TRUE professional and the absolute sweetest! She’ll give you 150% to make your day EXTRA special and deliver exactly what you want! So happy we chose you! You’re our photographer for LIFE!

Look no further- HIRE Findinglight- you won’t regret it!

Xoxo! M&K
    Ashley D. Married on 10/03/2020

The best of south Florida

Honestly, I wanted chels to be our photographer for so long. She is so sought after, my short wedding notice (originally) she wasn’t available. Luckily our new Covid date she was!! Not only does she capture the BEST moments in the most beautiful way, she also makes you feel so comfortable and photogenic and beautiful the whole entire day. She helped make our day run smooth. I think every guest commented on how amazing Chelsea was and how when it’s their turn they hope to have her or someone as amazing as her (hard go find of course). Chels also did my boudoir shoot. It was classy and beautiful and my husband loved it. Honestly there is no one better suited for your wedding day or any other special day in your life. Her style is beautiful, the moments she captures are perfect and more than that she is an amazing, wonderful person that you’d love to have around during such cherished moments like this.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

2753 NE 28th Street Apt 5E Pompano Beach, 33064
5615319240
Location of (Finding Light Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding