2753 NE 28th Street Apt 5E, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,100
Availability Check your date

About Finding Light Photography

Long story short: I am a professional traveling wedding photographer and I am obsessed with my job!

Short story long: I am a wedding and lifestyle natural light photographer currently calling Florida home (with additional roots in New England and the UK) - traveling wherever your adventure leads you! I live for love, light, and making photos that make you feel something. My style can be described as light, bright and film inspired - warm tones are my jam.

During wedding days you'll find me in the midst of everything, capturing the vibe of the day by covering all of the important moments, details and scenery - without missing the fleeting candid moments in between that you might not have the time to stop and appreciate during the craziness of the day. I'm everywhere and nowhere all at once…many of the unseen moments end up being the favorites!

During lifestyle sessions, I love taking the time to slow down and shoot in beautiful light in beautiful places - getting a good mix of editorial-like poses and candids that show connection - while I offer up just enough instruction to get good poses, prompt real emotions and interactions, I strive to let your photos show the real you at the same time. The default worthy profile pics are a given, but I pride myself on my knack for going deeper, for capturing people's personalities and connections. A pretty photo of a couple kissing in the sunset looks great on any wall, but there's something to be said about a candid photo that you'll look back on when you're 80 that reminds you of what your soul mates laugh sounded like in your 20's. We're freezing time here people, and I want to be sure we're choosing the real moments. That's what sets me apart.

When you book me for your wedding, I'm investing in you and your story just as much as you're investing in me. All of my collections come with an engagement session because that time is valuable for us to get to know each other. I mean, I'll be following you around for at least 8 hours on the big day…lets get you a little used to the camera first! I'll also be hands on with your wedding schedule because I want to be sure we will have the right light for portraits and enough time built in so that you aren't stressing any more than you have to.

Follow Finding Light Photography on

Finding Light Photography 7
  • Dayana

Dayana · Married on 03/16/2019

Dream Photographer

Chelsea is one of the best photographers out there. The quality of her pictures, the lighting, the genuine emotion she captures are some of the reasons why you should hire her. Chelsea was not available for our wedding so we hired her for our engagement pictures and even though it wasn't in our budget, we knew we wanted to have her capture our love. Working with her that day was incredible. She is sweet, fun, makes you feel completely at ease, beautiful, I can go on and on. The day after our shoot we got teasers!!!! and two weeks later we had an entire gallery full of beautiful pictures. I did A LOT of research and I can guarantee you that there are very few photographers like Chelsea out there. If you want to use her for your wedding, book her early because she is usually booked manyyyy months in advanced. I promise, you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2019

3/16 Wedding @ Flagler

Chelsea was our very first vendor booked because we KNEW we didn't want anyone else to capture our biggest day and now all of our future big days! I've known Chelsea since high school so it was incredibly special to me to have someone who knows me so well to shoot our wedding. From the first photoshoot - our engagement session - Chelsea made us feel so comfortable and confident in front of the camera! She made the whole session so much fun and our pictures were beautiful. Shoot #2 (for me) was a boudoir. I was extremely nervous but there's no one else I would have trusted to do such an amazing job! && Finally our wedding day... HOLY COW CHELSEA IS A GODDESS. She captured every moment we wanted and then some. We haven't gotten our full gallery yet but I've already cried at our sneak peaks multiple times. Chelsea is truly a magician and we are so lucky to not only have her as our photographer, but friend as well. Aside from her genius eye and creative editing, her personality is one you always want around you. She is lighthearted, kind, and funny and all those qualities are apparent during every interaction with her! She will certainly be our photographer for lifeeeee!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 01/12/2019

Chelsea is ah-mazing!

Chelsea is absolutely AMAZING!!!

When I first started looking at photographers for my wedding, I was a little overwhelmed with all the different styles and artists. However, when I spoke with Chelsea, I felt completely at ease. She was so nice, answered all of my questions, and I felt as if I had known her for years.

Chelsea was also so accommodating with mine and my husband's schedule for our engagement photo session! I had just moved back to NJ and FL was essentially a destination wedding for us. My husband's schedule was very limited and Chelsea was able to work with us. She even offered to do our engagement pictures in NJ, on a weekend she was shooting another wedding. When we flew to FL last minute for a weekend, she fit us in an early sunrise session before she had to travel for a wedding and she was able to do the session at the location we celebrated our engagement with our families -- which meant so much to us!

On our wedding day, Chelsea was absolutely wonderful!! My husband and I tend to be more reserved, and feel a little self conscious having our photograph taken, but Chelsea made us feel so comfortable and in our element. She made me feel beautiful and natural. When we received our gallery, my husband said "Wow - I am not a photogenic person and I actually look presentable and good. I love these. I'm very happy we chose Chelsea."

I cannot say enough kind words about Chelsea and her work. To say her photos are beautiful is an understatement.

Thank you Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Award

Finding Light Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 2753 NE 28th Street Apt 5E Pompano Beach, 33064 See on map