2753 NE 28th Street Apt 5E, Pompano Beach, FL 33064 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,100
Availability Check your date

About Finding Light Photography

Long story short: I am a professional traveling wedding photographer and I am obsessed with my job!

Short story long: I am a wedding and lifestyle natural light photographer currently calling Florida home (with additional roots in New England and the UK) - traveling wherever your adventure leads you! I live for love, light, and making photos that make you feel something. My style can be described as light, bright and film inspired - warm tones are my jam.

During wedding days you'll find me in the midst of everything, capturing the vibe of the day by covering all of the important moments, details and scenery - without missing the fleeting candid moments in between that you might not have the time to stop and appreciate during the craziness of the day. I'm everywhere and nowhere all at once…many of the unseen moments end up being the favorites!

During lifestyle sessions, I love taking the time to slow down and shoot in beautiful light in beautiful places - getting a good mix of editorial-like poses and candids that show connection - while I offer up just enough instruction to get good poses, prompt real emotions and interactions, I strive to let your photos show the real you at the same time. The default worthy profile pics are a given, but I pride myself on my knack for going deeper, for capturing people's personalities and connections. A pretty photo of a couple kissing in the sunset looks great on any wall, but there's something to be said about a candid photo that you'll look back on when you're 80 that reminds you of what your soul mates laugh sounded like in your 20's. We're freezing time here people, and I want to be sure we're choosing the real moments. That's what sets me apart.

When you book me for your wedding, I'm investing in you and your story just as much as you're investing in me. All of my collections come with an engagement session because that time is valuable for us to get to know each other. I mean, I'll be following you around for at least 8 hours on the big day…lets get you a little used to the camera first! I'll also be hands on with your wedding schedule because I want to be sure we will have the right light for portraits and enough time built in so that you aren't stressing any more than you have to.

Follow Finding Light Photography on

• Sand and Sea Studios
  • Clare Murray Photography
  • Palm Beach Photography, Inc.
ryanfamily4078

23 Reviews for Finding Light Photography

• Ali

Ali Baron · Getting married on 04/02/2021

BEST photographer

It’s hard to know where to even begin...Chelsea was the first vendor we booked for a reason. We chose to add an engagement shoot and I’m SO happy we did. It was one of the most fun and relaxed experiences and that’s coming from someone who’s usually awkward in front of the camera. The photos turned out beyond anything we could’ve expected.

On our wedding day, the moment she arrived I felt instantly relaxed because I knew I was in the best hands. What makes Chelsea’s pictures stand out is that she FEELS the moments and emotions you experience on your wedding day and captures every single one. We received our sneak peaks TWO DAYS after our wedding and each picture took us back to that exact moment. She literally freezes the best memories of your life in the most beautiful way.

We had to move our ceremony inside due to rain, but that didn’t stop her from finding a window to take those incredible outdoor lighting shots she’s known for. Chelsea’s also extremely efficient. After our ceremony, my now husband and I enjoyed all of cocktail hour since we already finished all of the bridal party/family photos. Beyond being professional, she’s the most chill, down-to-earth person! Best decision was having Chelsea capture our big day!!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/22/2020

Insanely gorgeous photos!!!

Chelsea’s company could not have a more perfect name, Finding Light Photography, because 1) her work exudes a beautiful energy though the light she finds in shots you would never believe could turn out so amazing and 2) because she is such a light in my life and all the other brides she works with (I have multiple friends that have had her as their photographer as well so that’s a fact)! Chelsea was the first vendor I booked because as soon as I saw her gorgeous photos, I knew I had to hire her for our wedding. Chelsea is so down to earth and such a kind, genuine and fun person to be around. When shooting with her, you’re having fun, she makes you laugh, feel comfortable and right at home. She is SO beyond talented, our engagement and wedding photos could not be more perfect. She gets every shot you want as well as candids you didn’t even know you needed. I didn’t have a videographer and I didn’t need it with Chelsea, every photo brings me right back to the exact moment and I can’t thank her enough for capturing our day so perfectly. Photography is one of the most important aspects of your wedding day and I promise you, Chelsea will highly exceed your expectations, as she did for me. I can’t say enough good things about Chelsea and I recommend her with all my heart!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Tabitha

tabitha d · Married on 01/26/2020

Exceeded our expectations!

Chelsea was an absolute pleasure to be around, and she's *amazing* at what she does. I highly recommend including the engagement session in your photography package. By the end of the shoot we felt totally comfortable working with her and being in front of the camera. That comfort level and confidence really paid off on wedding day!
    We have only seen a handful of photos from the big day, and Chelsea has already exceeded our expectations. She was attentive to our needs and, even on a short wedding-day timeline, delivered AMAZING photos of so many unforgettable moments.

Sent on 01/31/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Finding Light Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4100
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• 2753 NE 28th Street Apt 5E Pompano Beach, 33064 See on map
    5615319240 (Phone number)
    Location of (Finding Light Photography)