Naqiya Designs (Photo + Video)

San Jose, CA View map
$2,895 Most Popular Price

$2,895 Most Popular Price

We do both Photography and Videography. You may choose either one.

VIDEO: A woman owned and operated business.

Special: $545 for up to 5 hours onsite.

A heartfelt video will keep you remembering your special day for years to come.

An article once stated, "Assume you could have either a photo album or a video, of your grandparent’s wedding day, which one would you choose?"**quote written by Eric Hoffland Third Wheel Productions

PHOTO:Photography is both a mix of candid and traditional. I am the main Photographer.

Our HIGHTEST package as of March 2020 is: 12 hours for $2,895 AND comes with a 40 page Album.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$545

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,895

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Short Form

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

SD Card
USB Flash Drive
    Kim Married on 10/22/2011
    It's been almost a year since our wedding and we owe Maureen big time for the finest workmanship in taking photos during our big day. If I'm to turn back time, I would hire several Maureen's to take pictures in every angle to cover the entire celebration. She's the nicest, most flexible, calm yet full of enthusiasm, extremely professional, the perfect photographer every bride would wish to have on an extremely crazy day(for a bride-zilla). She knows what she does better and needs no supervision at all. She came right on time and extended probably an hour or so free of charge to cover the highlight of the reception, she doesn't leave right away without making sure she gets things done irregardless with overtime. She's very patient despite there were other people taking photos and messing up with her flash photography. She takes time to edit the raw pictures ensuring we get really good ones, around 600+ photos!!! Bottom line, she does it for passion and not just for money. Love her so much and would highly recommend her to anybody looking for quality photos for their wedding or in any occasion.
    Judy Married on 06/19/2011
    Maureen is a master at her craft! Her excellent work for our daughter's wedding was topped only by her attitude and integrity. I think one of the key reasons Maureen's pictures are so outstanding is because before she snaps that first shot, she's been on your wavelength since 5 minutes into your first conversation. That, plus her creative sense and a whole lot more, makes for great results. Working with Maureen is a pleasure and I recommend her wholeheartedly. (Judy Spicer, San Jose)

Monica Married on 08/28/2010
    I am so thankful to have had Maureen photograph the biggest day of my life. She did such an amazing job at capturing every beautiful moment of August 28th, 2010. My husband and I could not have been more pleased with the way our photos turned out. We absolutely love them! Maureen is such a joy to work with and our families thought she was amazing! The payment plan was really convenient, especially since money was tight after our "Big Day" (that's OK because it was all worth it!). We definitely recommend Naqiya Designs for all future brides! Thank you Maureen for all your hard work in capturing all 700+ moments of my day! I appreciate all that you've done and wish you nothing but the best and success in your talent!!!

2774 Wexford Dr, San Jose, CA, 95132
Location of (Naqiya Designs (Photo + Video))

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding