Naples Flowers Inc

979 1st Ave N, Naples, FL 34102 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Triton Floral Design
  • Silver Leaf Flowers
  • K&M Flowers Deco
  • Moonritas, Petals & Presents

5 Reviews for Naples Flowers Inc

Allyson · Married on 11/07/2015

We used Naples Flowers for our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and ceremony flowers. Everything was beautiful. Jill did an amazing job on everything. She met with my mom and I to begin the process and asked what exactly I wanted. We discussed different flower options that would fit in my budget but still compliment my vision. I had pins in my bouquet that Jill did an amazing job working in. She was very helpful along the way, keeping me up to date on available flowers and pricing and all the details. The centerpieces turned out amazing too! Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on all the flowers!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Amanda · Married on 12/04/2013

Naples Flowers is amazing!! Jill is the best! She is so sweet and helpful. I changed my entire order half way through the process and the flowers were so beautiful! I sent a picture to Jill and she made my dream flowers become reality!! The bouquets and center pieces were absolutely perfect. I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Nibette · Married on 12/12/2009

The flowers were so beautiful and everything was delivered in a timely fashion.

Sent on 12/16/2009

• 979 1st Ave N Naples, FL, 34102 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Naples Flowers Inc)