SuEllen's Floral Company

Cape Coral, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,540 Typical Price

SuEllen's Floral Company is a Fort Myers, Florida-based company that specializes in floral and event design. At an early age, the owner, SuEllen, learned how to run a flower shop from the ground up while working at her parent’s floral business. In 1990, SuEllen had the opportunity to purchase her very own flower shop, and that’s when SuEllen’s Floral Company was born. SuEllen’s Floral Company will add all of the special touches on your wedding day with their beautiful flowers.

SuEllen’s Floral Company offers a number of floral services to couples planning their special day in the Naples area and beyond. Those services include consultations, event design, samples, delivery and setup on the day of the wedding. The flower arrangements SuEllen’s Floral Company designs includes aisle and altar decor, artificial, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl baskets, flower crowns, non-floral and table arrangements.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$74

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,540

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Julie K. Getting married on 12/02/2025

Through out the years, always their for us!

Sue Ellen Florists adorned my wedding in 1993. They have been our "go to" Florists ever since for all occasions and now I am cherished to have them participate in glorifying my son's elopement through Covid times and beautifying my daughter's engagement. We look forward to both weddings and all the dream come true portraits they will create with all their bursts of color!
    Mary-Kourtney W. Married on 04/09/2022

Alma made it possible for us to have the perfect day!

Alma was incredible. She knew exactly what I wanted and made sure we had perfect flowers in our price point. She went above and beyond for us and we couldn’t be more grateful. Thank you, Alma! We have spent so much time and effort preserving our flowers because they were the best part of our day!

SuEllen's Floral Company's reply:

Mary Kourtney,
    It was my pleasure to design flowers for your special day! You were such an amazing bride to work with. Your photos are lovely!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Congratulations to you both!!!!!!

Alma

Team

SuEllen  Fabbrini Hobel
SuEllen Fabbrini Hobel
Owner

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is SuEllen I am the owner of SuEllen's Floral Company. Our florist is located in Cape Coral, Florida. Floral has been the second biggest part of my life just after family. I've been doing floral since I was a young girl and it was always my dream to own a florist and I am still living out my dream of 55 years later and still many more to come. I moved from Chicago to Cape Coral 35 years ago and I didn't wait a second for a chance to open up my own shop. I saw a big opportunity in Cape Coral some time ago and I am proud to be a well-known and respected florist in our community. I'd like to invite you to our florist where we have the largest floral cooler in our area and fresh flowers are added to it daily. If there is anything else you would like to know about me or what we do here at our florist, please feel free to reach out to me or any member of our staff here.

Sincerely,

SuEllen

Alma  Town
Alma Town
Wedding consultant and designer

Hello,

My name is Alma, I am part of the wedding floral team at SuEllen's Floral Company. I have been a part of SuEllen's Floral Company for about 6 years now. I am a wedding consultant and designer at our florist. I moved to Cape Coral from Oregon about 7 years ago. I had a small amount of background in floral previously but I have learned very much since joining our team at SuEllen's. There isn't a part of my life that flowers are not involved in some way small or large. I enjoy meeting with couples and getting to know them through floral and being a part of one of the most important days of their lives. I have every intention of being available to every couple I help even beyond our store hours of 9-5 pm. I hope that if you are in need of any wedding floral or any floral in fact, please feel free to contact me or our florist and I will be happy to help.

Always,

Alma

1545 Del Prado Blvd S Cape Coral, FL, 33990
Location of (SuEllen's Floral Company)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding