1545 del prado blvd s, Cape Coral, FL 33990 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About SuEllen's Floral Company

SuEllen's Floral Company is a Fort Myers, Florida-based company that specializes in floral and event design. At an early age, the owner, SuEllen, learned how to run a flower shop from the ground up while working at her parent’s floral business. In 1990, SuEllen had the opportunity to purchase her very own flower shop, and that’s when SuEllen’s Floral Company was born. SuEllen’s Floral Company will add all of the special touches on your wedding day with their beautiful flowers.

SuEllen’s Floral Company offers a number of floral services to couples planning their special day in the Naples area and beyond. Those services include consultations, event design, samples, delivery and setup on the day of the wedding. The flower arrangements SuEllen’s Floral Company designs includes aisle and altar decor, artificial, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl baskets, flower crowns, non-floral and table arrangements.

Follow SuEllen's Floral Company on

SuEllen's Floral Company 5
SuEllen's Floral Company 6
SuEllen's Floral Company 7

Nicole · Getting married on 04/11/2020

I have had my dream wedding planned out since I first met my husband. We knew we were going to get married since day one, but with all the stress that comes with planning a wedding, I slowly cut back on what I wanted. Then I found SuEllen’s company and everything was beginning to be okay again. She was so sweet and helpful from the start-she understood exactly what I wanted with flowers and the bouquets and arrangements she had made for the wedding were beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for better than what she had given us that day.

Sent on 12/23/2017

SuEllen's Floral Company's reply:

Nicole, Thank you for taking your time to write such sweet words about our flower shop. We were so delighted that you chose us to be your florist. You were such a sweet and amazing bride to work with. We wish you the best. SuEllen and everyone at SuEllen's Floral Company.

Brianna · Married on 06/16/2018

I CANNOT gush enough about Suellen's. These ladies were fabulous from start to finish. My wedding was a destination wedding, and I never stepped foot into the establishment until the day before my wedding, but Alma kept me so in the loop and treated me like an old, recurring customer and friend. They didn't have a minimum order amount, which I greatly appreciated. I really felt valued by them. I gave them some of my inspiration ideas and they worked with me to meet my desires and budget, and the results were absolutely stunning and beyond my expectations. They nailed it!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    SuEllen's Floral Company 14
    SuEllen's Floral Company 15

SuEllen's Floral Company's reply:

Dear Brianna, Thank you for such kind words! It was our pleasure to be part of your big day! You look absolutely stunning on your wedding day and you were the sweetest bride to work with! We are so beyond happy that we made it everything you had hoped for and more! The pictures you posted are AMAZING! Congratulations you two!!! SuEllen, Alma and everyone and SuEllen's Floral Company

Award

SuEllen's Floral Company FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 74.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,540.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• 1545 del prado blvd s Cape Coral, FL 33990 See on map