About Christies Flowers & Gifts

"Creating what others have yet to imagine"

At Christie's Flowers & Gifts, the Bride and Groom will feel confident in knowing their wedding flowers & decorations will be custom-designed to suit their individual taste and style. During the complimentary wedding consultation, working with one of our trusted and experienced wedding floral designers who will follow your wedding plans from conception to reality - creating a wedding day to remember forever. Our wedding coordinator (with over 30 years experience) will be delighted to provide any additional answers to questions you may have regarding your wedding decoration needs and desires.

To view more of our wedding photos follow this link - http://www.christiesflowers.com/photogallery.asp

Contact Us

239-353-2602 / or christiesflowers1@gmail.com

We look forward to helping you create your dream wedding!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Table Arrangements (2)
Clean Up (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Denise at Christie’s Flowers was amazing through the whole process of our wedding. She knew her stuff and delivered what promised and ever more. I am so thankful that we chose such an experience florist.

Profile Picture Lien, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

What can I say about Jennifer and her team. They were absolutely amazing! Jennifer truly showed her care and attentiveness to our needs. Each time she met with us, she careful went through our entire floral requests and made suggestions to make it even better! She was very creative and was always available to answer any questions we had. Jennifer was extremely flexible and assisted us through the entire process. When it came to the wedding day I was in complete awe in what her team created. The floral designs left me completely speechless with how beautiful it was. Her attention to detail was spot on as my ceremony was perfect! I know it was a challenge for having a design of rose petals down the aisle, but Jennifer and her team made it happen! Before walking down the aisle, she stood with me making sure everything was perfect and wished me all the best! I am so happy and blessed that I selected Christie's Flowers and Gifts and would HIGHLY recommend them! I will definitely use them for any future floral needs.

Profile Picture Dawn, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Christies Flowers & Gifts Pricing

1 VIDEO

Christie's Wedding Flowers
1:19 minutes

15215 Collier Blvd Suite 309, Naples, FL 34119   See On Map
239-353-2602 (phone) 239-353-3673 (fax)
M-F: 9:00a - 6:00p Sat: 9:00a - 3:00p Sun: Closed
Christies Flowers & Gifts is a wedding Specialist from Naples Florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Marco Island, Ft Lauderdale, and Ft Myers. Christies Flowers & Gifts is a professional Florist that has been part of the Floral wedding industry since 1986 specializing in Custom Weddings /Events.