Christie's Flowers & Gifts Reviews

25 Reviews for Christie's Flowers & Gifts

• Amber

Amber · Married on 10/15/2020

Amazing work

Floral work turned out so perfect and beautiful.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Christie's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you for your review, Amber. We absolutely loved creating your flowers for your wedding. You were a joy to work with. All the very best to you as you start your new life!
  • Ashley

Ashley Buttonow · Married on 10/05/2019

Made our wedding amazing

Jen and the staff at Christie's Flowers were absolutely amazing to work with. I had a vision in my head for a fresh-picked greenery blush look and Jen knew exactly what to do. I showed her images of what I wanted and she made those images come to life. She also built an arch just for our wedding day to match my vision. They were extremely responsive and helped make our wedding beautiful and perfect. I would highly suggest working with them for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/04/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Christie’s Flowers! I worked with jen and she was absolutely AMAZING. From the minute I met her, she totally got my vision, helped me brainstorm new ideas, priced everything out for me, never tried to get me to add something I didn’t need or want to. Her and her team came and set up all my tables on my wedding day. She was amazing. Such a sweet and nice person, so reasonably priced, and an all around wonderful experience. Anyone getting married in Naples or surround area NEEDS TO GO HERE FOR THEIR FLOWERS!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Lien · Married on 11/18/2017

Denise at Christie’s Flowers was amazing through the whole process of our wedding. She knew her stuff and delivered what promised and ever more. I am so thankful that we chose such an experience florist.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Dawn · Married on 11/11/2017

What can I say about Jennifer and her team. They were absolutely amazing! Jennifer truly showed her care and attentiveness to our needs. Each time she met with us, she careful went through our entire floral requests and made suggestions to make it even better! She was very creative and was always available to answer any questions we had. Jennifer was extremely flexible and assisted us through the entire process. When it came to the wedding day I was in complete awe in what her team created. The floral designs left me completely speechless with how beautiful it was. Her attention to detail was spot on as my ceremony was perfect! I know it was a challenge for having a design of rose petals down the aisle, but Jennifer and her team made it happen! Before walking down the aisle, she stood with me making sure everything was perfect and wished me all the best! I am so happy and blessed that I selected Christie's Flowers and Gifts and would HIGHLY recommend them! I will definitely use them for any future floral needs.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Megan · Married on 08/17/2017

Jennifer is AMAZING. I've used her for years with all my events and it's special to me that I found someone to go throug my life's excitement! I've referred her to many of my friends! #1 referral that's never gone wrong! Thank you Jennifer (if you get to see this) for always being so kind and patient and helping me stay in my budget!! Your very kind!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Cassie · Married on 07/01/2017

When you don't want to spend a lot of money on flowers and you have a big wedding party this is the place to go (especially comparing to other florist in the area)! Very pleased with my experience. Denise and Jen were both very responsive and know their stuff. I do not have a green thumb, but once I brought in my Pintrest ideas Jen knew exactly what I wanted. I may have changed my mind a couple of times about my bouquet, but in the end I was very satisfied with the outcome. I even added flowers an additional corsage the week of the wedding and everything went smoothly. Although I did not live in town of our venue and vendors, they were very accommodating and responsive. Thank you Christie's Flowers for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married for flowers everyone at my wedding loved my flowers. My mother also used them for her flowers for her wedding and they were also beautiful. They always were in contact with me through the whole process and were so kind. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Natalie · Married on 05/14/2016

I would highly reccomend Christie's Flowers for your floral needs! Jennifer was so friendly and eager to make sure that I would be happy with the results. She truly went above and beyond in creating beautiful floral arrangements for the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnières!!! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Thank you Christie's Flowers for helping make our wedding day so beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Natalie,
    Thank you so much for your review! It was such a pleasure working with you, and we wish you and Cody a happy married life! We're looking forward to seeing photos from your special day.

Jen & Staff

Sheila · Married on 11/14/2015

Christie's Flowers did an amazing job for my wedding flowers! I went in only a couple of weeks before the wedding and Jen took very good care of me and was able to take my vision and make it perfect. All of the bouquets were beautiful, fresh, and looked amazing in photos!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Christie's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Sheila! You were such a pleasure to work with, and we truly wish you a long and happy life with your new husband! We are looking forward to seeing a few photos of you two together from the special day.

Your Friends at Christie's Flowers

Brooklyn · Married on 12/14/2014

I used Christie's Flowers for my wedding on Marco Island. I couldn't have been happier with my choice. I researched many florists and even spoke with several in Naples. Jen at Christie's Flowers brought my dream wedding to life! She was great to work with, so genuine and nice. I knew (almost) exactly what I was looking for and she made it all happen AND stayed within my budget. She has great taste! When other florists told me my ideas wouldn't work, she made it happen! She went above and beyond to make everything perfect. The night of my wedding I felt so blessed to have found her! I would reccomend Jen at Christie's Flowers to anyone having a wedding in Naples or the surrounding areas!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Christie's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

We loved helping you with your special day, it was gorgeous! Congratulations to you and your new husband, we are wishing you much happiness and joy in the years to come. The photos your photographer sent us are beautiful!

James and Nolitha · Married on 11/29/2014

Christie's flowers was great their decor at the ceremony and reception was beautiful. We got really service.

James and Nolitha

Sent on 12/28/2014

Stevie · Married on 11/01/2014

Christies Flowers were amazing!!!!! We used them for our wedding and I could not have been happier. Jennifer was outstanding when it came to everything! She was patient with us, checked in with us all the time, was on time and her choice of flowers were beautiful! During our first appointment she put together a boutique for me which blew my mind. I told her my taste, what I had in mind and she just got it. We were on the same page the whole time and it totally eased my mind. We had to change our ceremony location to across the street and Jennifer was so great and rearranged everything. I would definitely use Christies Flowers and Jennifer for any future events. You will NOT be disappointed at all. Thanks for making our day outstanding!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Christie's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

We loved helping you with your special day, it was gorgeous! Congratulations to you and your new husband, we are wishing you much happiness and joy in the years to come. We'll be posting your wedding photos to our page soon, keep a look out!

Ann · event on: 07/06/2014

The greatest place in Naples to get everything you need for your event.

Sent on 08/12/2014

jasmine · Married on 05/12/2013

Jennifer was great and will work with you to get exactly what you want and within your budget!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Rachel · Married on 03/10/2012

This vendor was absolutely wonderful! I got gorgeous exotic flowers and they stayed within my budget! They were great with following up throughout the process as they were very organized and gave much input on ideas for centerpieces. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Erin · Married on 07/31/2010

Perfect. Gorgeous flowers. Wonderful to work with. Great experience!!

Sent on 09/09/2010

leah · Married on 09/14/2013

I really wanted to have succulent arrangements at my wedding. I had seen them on etsy and tried to order one from Arizona, but when it was delivered it had already started to turn. I literally brought it with me to a whole bunch of flower shops in the area asking them if they could make something similar. I did not have much luck. Christies Flowers and Gifts was the only place that said they could do it with confidence. I had them make up a test arrangement and they knocked it out of the park. I thought they were a good value and the arrangements were well labeled and turned out beautifully. They even threw in a single white memorial rose for free. The only thing I would have liked to see was that they were already boxed up for transport when I arrived, but they did help me squeeze everything into my tiny Kia. Thank you Christies.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Tiffanie · Married on 03/12/2011

Jennifer Cummings is a true professional! I don't know how long she has been a florist, but she knows what she is doing! My flowers were exactly what I envisioned! I think my color scheme threw her off (sky blue, light green, and burnt orange) but somehow she put it all together and it came out perfect. She definitely took the time out to go over all the details of my wedding so that she got everything just how I wanted it. Great job!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Carolyn · Married on 11/16/2014

Jennifer from Christies Flowers did our wedding on the beach. She got it done! Everyone loved the flowers and thought they were very beautiful. Weddings are hectic and coordinating the entire event is never an easy task. I was a little nervous about getting the flower arrangements but it all worked out. Jennifer was on time and everything was set up just right! We had some complications with the decorating of the wedding cake at nearly the last minute but Jennifer offered to decorate it with some pretty orchids to add that final touch! Thank you Christies for making our day that much more special.

Sent on 11/25/2014
  • Lenisha

Lenisha · Married on 06/17/2017

Thank you for making my vision a reality. The decor was BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for working with my budget and making my day simply amazing. Your work speaks for itself! I attached photos.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Hello Lenisha,
    All of us at Christie's wishes you both much joy and happiness for years to come.
    We were honored to have been chosen to work with you on your wedding. We appreciate you taking time out to share your thoughts. Many thanks.
    Blessings
    Jen

Pstud · Married on 03/02/2019

2.6

Mother of the bride

Honestly disappointed... items paid for did not show up. People assigned to setup had no idea where anything went. Flowers were wilted before the wedding

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Kayley

Kayley Stevens · Married on 08/15/2020

1.8
      1.0

Sadly, they were not very flexible with Covid brides

Sadly, Christie's disappointed me. After having to cancel my reception due to my fiance being stuck at sea for work during COVID, they kept 250$ of the deposit. Instead of giving me a full store credit, they said I could use $125 for store credit at a later time. I really am shocked that, when they did not give me more back or a FULL store credit. It's a shame because the ladies I worked with were very friendly and I liked them. This has been tough for us all.

Sent on 06/13/2020

Christie's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

We're sad to see this two star review, considering the time spent working, planning and adjusting the event order. Per the contract signed, our $250 deposit is non refundable. However, due to the circumstances we all are facing, we offered a 50% store credit, which is highly unusual. We have followed through with our offer, and placed an order for a future arrangement to be delivered using those funds. All additional event payments made were refunded quickly and in full.
    We strive to be understanding to all of our clients, especially in these uncertain times. However, we also have a business to run, and the time we spend working with our brides, wedding planners and venues is valuable. We always keep the lines of communication open and honest & serve all of our brides with kindness and exceptional service.
    We wish you and yours the best in your future.

Jodi · Married on 04/29/2011

0.4
      0.5

I found Christie's by recommendation of the hotel where my wedding was located. I have since told them not to recommend Christie's anymore. I was having a destination wedding over in Naples, FL and after months of searching for a florist I decided on Christies because I fell in love with the bouquet Jennifer had put together. That was probably the last good encounter I had with them, and that was October, my wedding was April 29. It took me about 3 weeks to try to get a contract signed with them because Jennifer just wasnt returning my calls. I called her almost every day. What was her excuse? It's Valentine's Day, she was busy. I understand that, but I was trying to give HER business. If you cant handle doing weddings and holidays, then dont do both. Months go by with no contact. I was paid in full by this point, BIG MISTAKE. The morning of my wedding I finally called the shop to see if they were indeed still doing my flowers for the wedding. You would think I would have got a phone call a week or couple days prior to make sure nothing had changed, but no, when I finally called THEM, they first asked me if I was picking up some other persons bouquet. Then after being on hold for a while they said they hadnt yet pulled my order for the day. WHAT??!! My wedding was THAT day and they hadnt even looked at my order yet? So NOW she runs down everything with me, quickly adding that the flowers I wanted werent available at this time.. Dont you think thats something you should have called me about? Especially since you KNEW a week before the wedding? After the run down I told her my family members would be picking up the flowers at 3pm and Jennifer said that was fine. When my sister-in-law got there, they were still putting bouquets together. When she asked why things werent ready yet they simply told her that it was a small wedding... WHAT exactly is that suppose to mean? That my wedding doesnt mean as much because its small? That is a horrible way to make a bride feel about her wedding. When I recieved the flowers at the hotel, I was so extremely disappointed. I called the shop right away. I had a bridal bouquet that didnt look ANYTHING like what I had originally wanted. And my bridesmaids bouquets were almost all a bunch of buds(she told me they would be open by the time the ceremony started, they never opened)! She told me that Ecuador was under water and my flowers werent available. When I asked her how long she had known that she said about a week. I asked her if she didnt think that was something she should have called me about? Maybe we could have thought of something else? Jennifer said she never knows what shes going to get when she orders.. Then how do you fill orders? Especially for weddings? She then called my sister-in-law obnoxious simply because she asked why the flowers werent ready. The complete lack of customer service and the poor attempt to throw my flowers together took the wind right out of my sails on my wedding day. To have someone treat me with such disregard because my wedding was small.. It was so disappointing when everything was going so well. I strongly recommend looking elsewhere for a wedding florist.

Sent on 05/02/2011