JH Designs

Fort Myers, FL View map

Celebrating over 20 years in the Southwest Florida special event & wedding industry... At JH Designs, we focus on the details of your special day: flowers, ceremony & reception decor, invitations, party favors, bridal gifts and accessories.

Contact us to schedule an appointment for your FREE consultation. We look forward to meeting you!

Best Wishes,

Helen Singleton, owner

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Jenna
    Jenna Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers

Helen understood my vision for all the floral for my wedding perfectly. It was beautiful and I couldn't have been happier! Thank you!
    Elvira Married on 03/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Helen did an amazing job with my wedding flowers!! JH Designs was recommended by friends and by my wedding venue -Pelican Preserve - and I'm so glad I booked them! They have so much experience with weddings and Helen really made me feel at ease with the planning process! She was so easy to work with and really responsive to everything that I wanted! I could not have been happier with how the bouquets, centerpieces, and aisle decorations turned out! We also rented an arch with floral arrangements on it and it just looked so fabulous!!
  • User2962224 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Helen did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding. Our center pieces were absolutely breath taking at our reception. All of our bouquets were beautiful. The only thing I was not impressed with is my bouquet was falling apart. It was only in little pieces and nobody could notice but it was still annoying when flowers kept falling out on the floor. None of the bridesmaids bouquets did it. Everything else was great, she knew exactly what I wanted and was very easy to work with.

...Shortly after writing this review Helen contacted me. She was very apologetic for what happened to my bouquet. Going through the process of planning a wedding I have dealt with business people who are rude and unprofessional and Helen is the complete opposite. She even sent me a check compensating me which I was not expecting because it wasn't necessary, but it shows how good her character is and how much she takes pride in what she does.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Dreams Party Productions Dreams Party Productions Wedding Planners

Will always recommend JH Design to brides looking for top quality flowers. After working with Helen for years I can say she is #1 .

Black Tie Entertainment Black Tie Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jh Designs is top Notch. Although we do not work together the night of the event I get to see the unbelievable results of their work all the time. They are first class and it shows in their work.

Vasari Country Club Vasari Country Club Country Club Weddings

Simply the best...

7181 College Parkway, Suite 28 Fort Myers, FL, 33907
Location of (JH Designs)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding