7181 College Parkway, Suite 28, Fort Myers, FL 33907 Map · Phone number

About JH Designs

Celebrating over 20 years in the Southwest Florida special event & wedding industry... At JH Designs, we focus on the details of your special day: flowers, ceremony & reception decor, invitations, party favors, bridal gifts and accessories.

Contact us to schedule an appointment for your FREE consultation. We look forward to meeting you!

Best Wishes,

Helen Singleton, owner

Colonnade Legends 10 2010
Tallcenterpieces
Colonnade Legends 10 2010
Tallcenterpieces

65 Reviews for JH Designs

Elvira · Married on 03/04/2017

Helen did an amazing job with my wedding flowers!! JH Designs was recommended by friends and by my wedding venue -Pelican Preserve - and I'm so glad I booked them! They have so much experience with weddings and Helen really made me feel at ease with the planning process! She was so easy to work with and really responsive to everything that I wanted! I could not have been happier with how the bouquets, centerpieces, and aisle decorations turned out! We also rented an arch with floral arrangements on it and it just looked so fabulous!!

• User6203452 · 1+ year ago

Helen did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding. Our center pieces were absolutely breath taking at our reception. All of our bouquets were beautiful. The only thing I was not impressed with is my bouquet was falling apart. It was only in little pieces and nobody could notice but it was still annoying when flowers kept falling out on the floor. None of the bridesmaids bouquets did it. Everything else was great, she knew exactly what I wanted and was very easy to work with.

...Shortly after writing this review Helen contacted me. She was very apologetic for what happened to my bouquet. Going through the process of planning a wedding I have dealt with business people who are rude and unprofessional and Helen is the complete opposite. She even sent me a check compensating me which I was not expecting because it wasn't necessary, but it shows how good her character is and how much she takes pride in what she does.

Kara · Married on 10/01/2016

Helen made my wedding look beautiful. Everything from the bouquets to the center pieces were right on point.

JH Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Vases

• Dreams Party Productions
    Dreams Party Productions Wedding Planners

Will always recommend JH Design to brides looking for top quality flowers. After working with Helen for years I can say she is #1 .

• Black Tie Entertainment
    Black Tie Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jh Designs is top Notch. Although we do not work together the night of the event I get to see the unbelievable results of their work all the time. They are first class and it shows in their work.

• Vasari Country Club