11250 Via De Vasari Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34135 Map · Phone number

About Vasari Country Club

Vasari Country Club is an event venue in Bonita Springs, Florida. The breathtaking views, beautiful architecture and an inviting feel make this venue ideal for a variety of events like reunions, bar mitzvahs, meetings and weddings. This elegant country club location has marble flooring, mahogany wood trim, vaulted ceilings and chandeliers to impress your guests.

Facilities and Capacity
Vasari Country Club has a main dining room that can fit 100 guests, a grillroom that fits 50, a private dining room that fits up to 65 and other various outdoor spaces. These spaces can be used and set up specifically for your event style and needs.

This venue offers plated and buffet style catering menus with a variety of food and presentation styles, for all budgets. They also provide the following event services:

• Setup/cleanup

unnamed 31
c vasari096 2

7 Reviews for Vasari Country Club

Giovanna · Married on 05/19/2018

My now Husband and I decided to have our wedding at Vasari Country club for many reasons and for those reasons and more, we are beyond grateful that we did! We have created many memories at Vasari Country club through the years as my grandparents own a place within the community. We have always been impressed by the friendly people and the service we received when we visited the clubhouse. Aside from the community of people, the location and the beauty of the grounds is breathtaking, as the florals and the palm trees never skip a beat when making the tropical feel come to life. The community itself is beautiful.

Planning a wedding in Florida and living Chicago is far from easy, especially when you are trying to picture your perfect day and the venue is states away. I can say without hesitation that my day was absolutely flawless thanks to the staff (and my Grandma!)... Early on the day of the wedding, Michael and Samantha Windsor worked with my family to smooth out vendor kinks and assured us all would be well, and it absolutely was with what came next.

Originally planned to take place on the front lawn, rain forced the ceremony inside to the Chandelier Room. Our disappointment quickly vanished when we saw the room set up. It was beautiful, comfortable and intimate.
    The entire evening was wonderful from the ceremony to dinner, which was prepared and served to perfection. As the bride, I walked around to every table and noticed every plate was completely cleared. I can say I have never attended a wedding where plates were licked clean. We had a petite filet dish and a chicken dish and it was hard to choose between which one to choose!

I lost count of the many compliments from guests on the delicious dinner, service and beauty of the venue and grounds and to say I was pleased with every moment and every detail would be an understatement.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 03/10/2018

Michael and the entire team at Vasari Country Club were a pure joy to work with! They were very responsive and very helpful, but more than that, they all have genuine hearts and made my groom (now husband) and I actually feel like they enjoyed being there! It's very refreshing to work with vendors that really want to help you. Their hospitality is unmatched! Not to mention, Vasari Country Club is BEAUTIFUL and the chef turned out an amazing meal! We were thrilled with the way our wedding turned out and our guests had a great time as well!! If we had to do it all over again, we'd chose Vasari in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Michaela the Food & Beverage Manager and the The head chef were all amazing! The venue was beautiful and the entire staff did everything that they could to help the day of. We had an amazing wedding! Our guests didn't want to leave!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Vasari Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Clean Up
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    May
    October
    November
    December

• Tonya Malay Photography Wedding Photographers

I always love working at Vasari Country Club! The venue is just stunning. You couldn't ask for a more beautiful location for wedding portraits. My clients have been very happy with both the food and the personal service. I highly recommend!

• 11250 Via De Vasari Drive Bonita Springs, FL, 34135 See on map
    Location of (Vasari Country Club)