JH Designs Reviews

65 | Fort Myers, FL

65 Reviews for JH Designs

Elvira · Married on 03/04/2017

Helen did an amazing job with my wedding flowers!! JH Designs was recommended by friends and by my wedding venue -Pelican Preserve - and I'm so glad I booked them! They have so much experience with weddings and Helen really made me feel at ease with the planning process! She was so easy to work with and really responsive to everything that I wanted! I could not have been happier with how the bouquets, centerpieces, and aisle decorations turned out! We also rented an arch with floral arrangements on it and it just looked so fabulous!!

Sent on 04/07/2017
  • User6203452 · 2+ years ago

Helen did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding. Our center pieces were absolutely breath taking at our reception. All of our bouquets were beautiful. The only thing I was not impressed with is my bouquet was falling apart. It was only in little pieces and nobody could notice but it was still annoying when flowers kept falling out on the floor. None of the bridesmaids bouquets did it. Everything else was great, she knew exactly what I wanted and was very easy to work with.

...Shortly after writing this review Helen contacted me. She was very apologetic for what happened to my bouquet. Going through the process of planning a wedding I have dealt with business people who are rude and unprofessional and Helen is the complete opposite. She even sent me a check compensating me which I was not expecting because it wasn't necessary, but it shows how good her character is and how much she takes pride in what she does.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Kara · Married on 10/01/2016

Helen made my wedding look beautiful. Everything from the bouquets to the center pieces were right on point.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2016

Helen and Reba are fantastic! My wedding colors were navy and coral.. not ideal for flower choices, but Helen made it work! She used some silk flowers to complete my bride bouquet and it turned out gorgeous! She also did a large spray for the archway we were using, and it truly pulled together the entire ceremony. My family has used JH Designs for decades, and we wouldn't think about going anywhere else!

Sent on 09/19/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/09/2016

Helen and Reba are the sweetest people ever, and we could not have asked for anything more on our wedding day. The centerpieces were exactly what we were looking for, and the flowers for the bridal party and honored guests were beautiful. The flower balls on the sides of the aisle were even more beautiful than I imagined. Everything was perfect, and they were so nice and easy to work with. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2015

JH Designs was wonderful to work with. All of the arrangements and bouquets were more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend JH Designs to any bride.

Sent on 11/11/2015

April · Married on 10/24/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Helen and her team at JH Designs. The flowers at my wedding were better than I could ever have imagined. I wanted to make a statement with my flowers and make sure the ballroom had a glamorous party look, and Helen went beyond. Many wedding guests and employees at the hotel who had nothing to do with the wedding commented on how absolutely stunning the flowers were. When I presented my ideas to her she had some economical alternatives that didn't compromise the look I was going for. She told me what areas I could save money on, and what areas I needed to spend my money on in order to execute my vision. Helen has been in this business for a long time and hasn't incorporated alot of technology into her business. I will admit I was a little nervous when she started showing me pictures in an old photo album and writing out my order by hand, but there was no need to be nervous. Whether you are planning a wedding on a budget, or have money to burn, Helen will help you execute your vision at a fair price. The pictures of flowers on her profile are very pretty, but they don't begin to showcase what she is capable of. I wish I could upload pics to this review!!! On top of all of that, she is a wonderful person. Do not hesitate. Book with confidence!!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Jenn · Married on 09/26/2015

I was referred to Helen and JH Designs through Michael at Colonial Country Club as I was getting my bouquet through her. She is the first and only florist I met with and she did not disappoint! I had an idea of what I wanted prior to meeting with Helen and found out that the flowers I wanted were out of season and if I wanted them they'd need to be shipped from out of the country. Helen was great with giving me alternatives that were similar and gave great ideas on how to make everything look amazing. She was kind enough to make a floral arrangement so I could see her vision and it was perfect. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by how beautiful the bouquet, bridesmaids flowers, boutonnieres, and centerpieces looked! Her prices can't be beat and her work is fantastic!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Meghan · Married on 06/13/2015

Helen was truly amazing and does extraordinary work. She was the first florist I met with due to a recommendation by Michael at Colonial Country Club and after meeting with her, I did not have to meet with any other florist. She was very helpful in making suggestions for flowers since I had no idea what I was looking for. She did tell me that I had to figure out my own bouquet because she wanted me to love it so she wanted me to put some thought into what I was looking for and she would then create the perfect one for me after I let her know what that was. I decided on purple orchids and they were stunning. She also integrated them into the bridesmaid bouquets along with many other gorgeous purple flowers and they were perfect. Her pricing was very reasonable for the quality and quantity. She went above and beyond to meet my flower needs and exceeded all of my expectations, I would highly recommend her for your floral needs. Thank you Helen.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/09/2015

Helen and Reba were a dream to work with. Helen is wonderful and so talented. We used her for the flowers for the bridal party, the centerpieces, and miscellaneous spots throughout the venue. We got so many comments on how beautiful the flowers looked. Helen was so knowledgeable and put me completely at ease whenever I had any concerns. She completely delivered. Reba did our invitations and was so helpful. We were able to touch and see the invitations before ordering them instead of just getting them online and hoping they turn out alright. They both are the sweetest people and genuinely care about their customers. I felt like I was working with more of a friend than a business owner. I recommend them over all other florists in Fort Myers!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Helen did an amazing job and for a very reasonable price! Our flowers turned out so beautiful and bright! The arch decorations looked gorgeous and our bouquets were better than the pictures I showed Helen. She is the sweetest and most professional florist of all the ones I met in Ft Myers area, and I looked a lot!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Corinne Tomczyk · Married on 03/21/2015

Helen did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding. She created bouquets with flowers that matched the girls pool blue colored dressed perfectly. They were above and beyond my expectations of what they were going to look like. Helen was easy to get in touch with and easy to work with. She worked with us and our busy schedules to find a time to meet with her to discuss exactly what we wanted and since we weren't quite sure what we wanted she gave us some great ideas.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Suzi · Married on 03/14/2015

Best prices in town! I was shocked to see the final total. I was expecting it to be a lot more expensive! Helen came highly recommend and did not disappoint! The sweetest little Lady! She has talent, vision and experience. She knows her stuff!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Helen was amazing and so talented! Flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Such a kind and sweet lady to work with! I would not use anyone other than JH Designs!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Anna · Married on 09/20/2014

Helen is absolutely amazing!!! She is the sweetest person and made us the most beautiful ceremony flowers, bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces for our wedding!!! So thankful that she was able to help us!!! LOVE HER!!!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Helen knew exactly how to make me happy. I only had show her a few pictures and she made my dream wedding come true. She was great to work with and very professional. Everyone at the wedding talked about how beatiful the flowers were, they were absolutely amazing

Sent on 08/21/2014
  • Della

Della · Married on 05/17/2014

I loved working with Helen from JH Designs. Being an out of state bride, she made the process so easy and fun. My flowers turned out better than I imagined and the center pieces were breathtaking! I would highly recommend JH Designs for your big day!

Sent on 05/28/2014
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 05/02/2014

Can't say enough great things about Helen from JH Designs. She was by far our sweetest and best priced vendor. Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful, we received lots of compliments from our guests. She was everything we expected and them some!!

Sent on 05/09/2014
  • User4020674 · 2+ years ago

The flowers for my daughters wedding were beautiful. Helen is wonderful and very helpful. I would use this service anytime.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Easy to work with. Lover her. Did everything we asked at a great great price.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Diane · Married on 12/28/2013

Helen was a dream to work with. Her suggestions were helpful and she is extremely knowledgeable. My centerpieces, bouquet, and attendants flowers were amazing. Truly beautiful work. Everything was on time, reasonably priced and looked great!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Beverly · Married on 11/23/2013

Helen was wonderful. She took what I envisioned and made it come to life on my wedding day. The flowers were perfect and the colors matched beautifully. She was always made it easy to contact her with any changes or questions I had and was willing to do anything she could to help. She is someone that I would use again for any type of floral arrangements that I needed done.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Christina · Married on 11/23/2013

Helen and her team are wonderful and highly flexible. I changed my mind last minute to do some floral arrangements myself to save money and she was so kind and understanding. She is very knowledgeable and a blessing to work with and I recommend her services to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Dorrinda · Married on 09/28/2013

Don't even THINK about wasting your time "shopping" around for a florist! Helen made the most beautiful flowers for my wedding that I have ever seen, EVER. I cried that I had to leave them home to go on my honeymoon! We ordered our invitations online thru them, and Reba had them all put together (assembled) before I got there! They both go above & beyond your expectations, and make you feel so special, like you're one of their own family. The last thing Helen said to me after our consult was, "Don't worry, we don't do bad flowers." And, truer words were never spoken. First class!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Amy · Married on 06/29/2013

Helen at JH Designs is so awesome. She was warm and friendly, willing to work in my budget, and genuinely caring. The flowers were beautiful, and she did everything I asked. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2013