25W570 Chicago avenue, Naperville, IL 60540 Map · Phone number

About Naperville Country Club

Every couple wants the best for their big day. From an intimate family celebration to a grand dinner dance reception in our ballroom, Naperville Country Club offers wedding packages to suit every need. We are pleased to customize your options to help you plan the wedding of your dreams.

Follow Naperville Country Club on

Naperville Country Club 7
  • Patti

Patti Coleman · Married on 08/23/2019

Great Job, NCC!

Our daughter had her wedding ceremony at NCC and it couldn’t have gone more smoothly! The staff was very professional, attentive to every detail, and organized, which resulted in a smoothly run event with beautiful scenery! I highly recommend NCC!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Naperville Country Club 8
    Naperville Country Club 9
    Naperville Country Club 10

K · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent experience

We chose Naperville Country Club as our wedding venue for many reasons and were not disappointed. We began our experience working with Brittany Prout as the event coordinator and were informed at the tasting that Dana Ross would be taking over. Both Brittany and Dana were excellent at communication throughout the planning process and made it very easy for me to work through all of the minute details of wedding planning. I loved that I was able to email them (probably too frequently) in regard to questions or just simply asking their advice. Both Brittany and Dana were always kind and genuine. NCC offers assistance in setup and tear down which was fabulous because I did the majority of the decorations and flowers myself. Dana was awesome in accommodating me and followed my instructions perfectly. As we approached the wedding day, Dana was available for all my questions and was proactive in setting up times to discuss important issues and ensuring all details were covered. After every conversation I received an email with an updated details including the timeline, menu, and noted information from previous meetings, as well as any important changes. During the rehearsal and on the day, Dana and Noah (assistant) were truly wonderful. They fielded all questions, kept other vendors on time, and allowed me to stop worrying and enjoy the day. The timeline was set and kept up with by Dana (thankfully) and this allowed for the day to run seamlessly. I am so grateful we chose to work with NCC and so thankful that I got to work with so many amazing people!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Naperville Country Club 11
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 10/27/2018

AMAZING to work with

My best friend had gotten married here 3 years prior with a wedding of 200. I already knew the venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and they were easy to work with. So, I checked it out for my wedding, even though it was going to be much smaller with about 85 people, and in both instances they made the place look stunning. The whole planning process Brittany was perfect, seriously, she made all the stressful decision making in wedding planning fun and easy. We were able to really customize everything, just as we liked it, but they were always ready with input when we weren't quite sure what we wanted. The food and drink was great, the venue itself is beautiful, and the people working there are top notch. On top of all that I really appreciated how easy it was to communicate and a few days before the wedding we were able to drop off all our decorations with instructions and not have to think about it on the day of (this is not always the case, so we greatly appreciated the reduce in stress, especially being a major DIY wedding). Seriously, cannot recommend this place enough, just perfect!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Naperville Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

• Fred Fox Studios
    Fred Fox Studios Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working here. It is beautiful and the staff is always great to work with. We can't say enough good things about this place.

• MLP Events
    MLP Events Wedding Planners

With scenic views of the amazing golf course, to the amazing interior of the club. The Naperville country club is one of my favorite venues to host a wedding or an event. No matter the size the staff makes your event their top priority. Not to mention their attention to detail and passion for weddings. Truly a great venue to host your wedding!

• Being Joy Photography
    Being Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

Dana is absolutely fabulous! She goes above and beyond to make sure every couple's day runs smoothly.

• 25W570 Chicago avenue Naperville, 60540 See on map