Naperville Country Club Reviews

Naperville Country Club 7
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 10/27/2018

AMAZING to work with

My best friend had gotten married here 3 years prior with a wedding of 200. I already knew the venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and they were easy to work with. So, I checked it out for my wedding, even though it was going to be much smaller with about 85 people, and in both instances they made the place look stunning. The whole planning process Brittany was perfect, seriously, she made all the stressful decision making in wedding planning fun and easy. We were able to really customize everything, just as we liked it, but they were always ready with input when we weren't quite sure what we wanted. The food and drink was great, the venue itself is beautiful, and the people working there are top notch. On top of all that I really appreciated how easy it was to communicate and a few days before the wedding we were able to drop off all our decorations with instructions and not have to think about it on the day of (this is not always the case, so we greatly appreciated the reduce in stress, especially being a major DIY wedding). Seriously, cannot recommend this place enough, just perfect!

• Pam

Pam · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Naperville Country Club. First of all, I cannot believe how much we got for the price. The site is beautiful. They supplied the linens and set everything up. They did an amazing job and it looked absolutely beautiful. We did our ceremony and reception there. Our ceremony was outside under the perfect tree. It's on a beautiful golf course so you can get some great pictures. We worked with Brittany Prout who was always very responsive, friendly, and professional. She was helpful from the beginning until the last detail. We also worked with Karen and she did a wonderful job, too. Our wedding was everything we dreamed and more, thanks to NCC.

Haley · Married on 09/08/2018

I absolutely loved having my wedding at NCC! Brittany and everyone working there was extremely helpful! Everything they did was beyond everything that I could imagine. They help you make planning your wedding day easy and I had a breeze with all of Brittany's assistance. The food there is exceptional, the grounds are beautiful, the people there are amazing. I wish I could give this place a higher rating than 5/5.

Naperville Country Club 8

Lauren Moza · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Venue, Amazing Service, Amazing Wedding!

Choosing Naperville Country club was one of the best decisions my husband and I could have ever made! We toured about 7 different venues in the Chicagoland area before walking into Naperville Country Club and knowing that this was our venue. From the very first time we reached out to Brittany and her team, they were nothing but accommodating. Brittany was able to sneak us in for a early evening tour to initially show us the space. Once we had the schedule for our ceremony space (off site), she was able to get our paperwork processed quickly to make sure that we had our date locked down. From there, everything was exceptional. Brittany and her team were also very responsive when it came to any emails or questions we sent her way. We were able to have a private tasting at the event for the official tasting, and the food at the tasting and the day of was absolutely delicious. Leading up to the wedding, Brittany was able to help us with seating plan questions, layout opinions, the order of events for the evening, and coordinating with our vendors. Once I had done the initial introduction between Brittany and the vendors, Brittany coordinated it all and made sure the day went smoothly. A few days before the wedding, we sat down with Brittany to drop off the decorations and walk through our vision. She and her team set up all the decorations exactly how we had pictured! During cocktail hour, we had the ability to go out on the golf course and take some pictures. On the way back to the clubhouse, she had coordinated drinks and appetizers to be waiting for us so we could have a few moments to ourselves before joining back in with our guests. We had a possibility for rain during the reception, and she kept us up to speed on if was actually going to impact our plans or not. I could keep touting the praises of Brittany and her team all day. We would recommend Naperville Country Club to any of our friends looking for a venue for their wedding!

Tricia · Married on 07/07/2018

NCC is an outstanding venue - Brittany and team were wonderful to work with. Very professional from start to finish. The windows overlooking the golf course and the outside deck made the room even more beautiful and open. The food selections covered every taste bud. I would highly recommend the Naperville Country Club for any event.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/06/2018

My husband and I loved working with the Naperville Country Club for our wedding. Brittany and her team are wonderful to work with. She is very professional and very accommodating to all of our needs to make our day the best day of our lives. Everything went as planned and even exceeded our expectations. The whole process felt very personal and focused on us a couple. The NCC was a great value and the quality of service was outstanding. We highly recommend the Naperville Country Club for any event that you are planning on booking.

Nathiprada · Married on 03/03/2018

We had our wedding at Naperville Country Club last month. The communication and organization was great! The food and bar were awesome. I brought my own decorations and they were very helpful setting things up. All of the staff were very nice and professional. They were flexible and allowed us to change our plans. We had a beautiful ceremony outside, and the very fun reception inside. Brittany was super helpful and managed everything very well. I highly recommend this place!

Naperville Country Club 9
    Naperville Country Club 10
    Naperville Country Club 11
    Naperville Country Club 12
    Naperville Country Club 13
    Naperville Country Club 14
    Naperville Country Club 15

Jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

Brittany and the staff at NCC gave us the most incredible wedding - we loved every second of it! Our guests raved about the food, the service, the staff and the decor. We got married on December 2 and asked that their Christmas decorations be put up - everything looked SO beautiful. I can't recommend this venue highly enough. I was really stressed out during wedding planning but Brittany was always there to quickly answer all of my questions and reassure me that everything would be okay (and it was). Brittany served not only as our contact at the venue, but as our event planner/coordinator for the entire reception. Not only was she a pleasure to work with, she gave me peace of mind that everything would look exactly as I wanted it to, which was really priceless. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to have my wedding and encourage everyone to check it out - the value is incredible and the service is wonderful.

Veronica · Married on 11/11/2017

Brittany Pout and the Staff at NCC provided exceptional service. They were very attentive to detail and timely with making this special day beautiful. I highly recommend this venue for your next event.

Colleen · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at Naperville Country Club in October of this year. We could not have been more pleased with this venue. We did not have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding because the staff took care of everything. The ballroom and cocktail hour rooms were set up beautifully, the food was fantastic, and the staff was extremely prompt and professional. The planning process was made easy because the Director of Banquets was quick to respond, answered all of our questions, and provided great suggestions. We could not have imagined having our wedding anywhere else!

• User6534992 · 1+ year ago

Dana and Rachel were great to work with. They were always very helpful and accommodating. We had a beautiful reception there and would highly recommend it to other couples. The food and service were excellent.

Julie · Married on 10/15/2016

We chose Naperville Country Club because it was what we wanted for our fall wedding. The outside is gorgeous. We were able to take beautiful pictures outside. We got married by a tree. It was affordable compared to other venues. Dana was fantastic!! She helped us every step. She replied fast to all of our questions. She helped us achieve our vision for our fall themed wedding. Rachel was amazing also. Rachel and Dana worked really hard for us. The food is excellent!!! All our guests raved about the food and scenery. We highly recommend NCC!

• Private_User457

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

Words cannot describe how happy I am with choosing this venue! I worked mostly with Dana and she made everything so easy for me. We had both the ceremony and reception here. It was a brunch wedding too so something that isn't done very often and we just went with it. Everything was so well organized and on time and Dana and Rachel (the assistant director) kept everyone moving. The ceremony was held outside and it was beautiful! Tight squeeze down the aisle, but seriously beautiful! We got really lucky! The reception went so smooth as well. All of the employees continuously asked if we needed anything and made sure all the bridal party was good too. I am still grinning ear to ear because I am just so happy with the service, professionalism, and even the value.

Also, I have to note that I was extremely impressed when I didn't have signs for our mimosa or bloody mary bar so they went ahead and downloaded the font and image I was using for other signs and created some for me instead of using their basic ones. They even surprised me with their electronic board by using the font and image! I didn't even ask for this, but they wanted to make sure everything matched and I was super thankful!! All the little things they did, helped make the day perfect. Thank you, Dana, Brittany, and all of the employees who helped make our day perfect! The stress was all worth it :D

Tristan · Married on 08/13/2016

I honestly could not imagine having our wedding anywhere other than NCC. We loved the outdoor ceremony, the fireplace, the banquet hall and everything in between. Dana and Rachel were our wedding coordinators and they went above and beyond to ensure our special day was just that! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Tristan

Tristan · Married on 08/13/2016

Thera · Married on 06/04/2016

Having our reception at the Naperville Country Club was the best decision we made out of all the decisions we had to make. I can not rave about the venue, Dana and the rest of the staff enough. Through out the whole process and especially through the night Dana was one step ahead of me and thought of things that we didn't even think of. Like a wedding day survival kit that was a lifesaver for all of those a part of our special day. Can't wait to go back for our one year anniversary dinner and relive the great memories we have there.

Sandra · Married on 11/18/2015

I had a reception at NCC and left all the details up to Dana and was very happy with everything from the decor to the desserts and all in between!

Nothing else to say, but AMAZING!! Dana could not have been and easier to work with. Truly the best venue and service out there.

Lindsey · Married on 09/05/2015

My wedding at NCC was everything I wanted, and more! I would very highly recommend NCC for your next event, be it a wedding or a different type of party.

When searching for a venue, I must have looked at 15+ locations, all golf courses and country clubs. I chose NCC because of its elegance and beautiful, up-to-date facilities, and its reasonable prices. I found the best deals (by far) at NCC.... we got so much bang for our buck! Valet, white golf service, phenomenal food, great bar selection (note that we upgraded our bar package to add Crown Royal, which was so worth it), top-notch staff, white glove services, pictures on the golf course, our own sequestered area of the clubhouse, etc. This was the best offering - for the lowest price - out of any of the venues that I looked at.

The staff at NCC was wonderful. The servers, kitchen staff, bar tenders, set up/tear down staff, etc. did a great job. Most important, Dana Robinson, NCC's event coordinator, and her assistant Brittany were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were quite on top of things, and didn't let a single detail slip by. Dana even saved us thousands of dollars by recommending that we don't hire a wedding planner. And truly, we didn't need to, because she was so on the ball and helpful. Both women were very pleasant and helpful throughout all of our correspondence, in-person meetings, and on the wedding day. I imagine that their jobs are very tough, dealing with so many people who want their event to be absolutely perfect. I am very impressed by Dana and Brittany's pleasantness and professionalism, and would absolutely work with them again!

This is a FANTASTIC venue with an even better staff! I highly recommend NCC and can't sing its praises enough!

• User4561906 · 2+ years ago

I cannot recommend NCC highly enough. They did an absolutely wonderful job with my wedding. They went above and beyond my expectations from setting everything up and tearing it down to creating a custom welcome sign for my husband and I as a surprise. Everyone who attended gave rave reviews saying that the food was amazing and the wait staff was the best they had ever seen--very attentive and more than willing to get anything we needed. Dana is amazing and it was more perfect than I could have even imagined.

Kathy · Married on 08/15/2015

My daughter got married two weeks ago at Naperville Country Club and we're still talking about what a wonderful experience it was. We looked at about 10 reception venues last summer and although her first choice was another venue for sentimental reasons, she chose NCC because it was such a good value and they had the date open that she wanted. We agree now that it turned out to be the best choice; it would be hard for other venues to match NCC's professionalism, attention to detail and flexibility. Dana was always very helpful and available to answer questions and took care of so many little details that we never even expected. For example, the bride and groom and their photographer were taken by golf cart to a picturesque bridge on the property during the cocktail hour and when they returned, the staff had saved some of the hors d'oeuvres for them. My daughter was too nervous to eat much earlier in the day, so she was starving at this point and the food was much appreciated. Also, she wanted her aunt to make her wedding cake but because she is not a licensed baker, it could not be served to the guests. NCC still allowed us to have her aunt's cake for the cake cutting ceremony and then served sheet cakes that we had brought in from a bakery. The price was very reasonable and all inclusive, whereas at many other venues, there were a lot of additional costs besides the price of the meal. NCC's banquet room and the two rooms used during the cocktail hour were gorgeous. We were at the 200 maximum capacity so the area around the bar was crowded and made it difficult to navigate to the gift and guest book tables. But everything was set up beautifully and they even took the design from the table place cards and created a sign welcoming guests at the entrance. I had relatives say they have never seen a more professional, attentive staff at a wedding. They took as good care of the guests as they did of the bridal party. Thank you, Naperville Country Club!

Megan · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I looked at over 18 venues in the western Chicago suburbs before selecting Naperville Country Club as our reception venue. It has the capacity to seat around 200 people, which was perfect for us. We felt that it was far and away the best value of all the options we considered, with no minimums and a broad range of meal options. A 5 course chicken dish (appetizers, soup, salad, intermezzo, and main course) with a comprehensive bar package of house liquors start around $60 a person. This price included rental of the facility, white linens, mirrors and votives on the tables, so it was very inclusive!
    The venue itself is very picturesque, and the ballroom has a private patio (complete with fire pit and the option of s’mores!) overlooking the golf courses. When we arrived after the ceremony, we were escorted around the golf course on a golf cart to take pictures at a scenic bridge while the sun was setting. The grounds are very well maintained and parking is ample for guests. In addition to the main ballroom, there is a large side room and a private lobby with a fireplace which are perfect for the cocktail hour. Like most country club venues, we booked the reception prior to tasting the food, which made me a little nervous. However, all menu options we sampled at our tasting were incredible, and we were not disappointed on the day of the wedding either. Their chicken and wild rice soup was my personal favorite! They were accommodating for dietary restrictions and modified one of their vegetarian options to be vegan and gluten free, which made meal planning for our guests much easier. We had 3 guests with severe peanut allergies and they were very diligent to keep the entire reception peanut-free, and let us know well in advance about any possible contaminants when we selected the menu. Working with Dana (Director of Banquets and Member Events) was easy and stress-free! She is extremely detail oriented, and always followed up with emails. Amazing.

Dana was very helpful in providing options and feedback. Everything was set up just as we imagined and the night ran very smoothly. Love NCC!

Julie · Married on 05/16/2015

My wedding was absolutely amazing! Dana Robinson worked very closely with me to make sure that every detail of my wedding was covered. She was quick to respond to any of my questions and provided assistance whenever I needed it. Dana listened to my vision and the venue brought me to tears when I saw it for the first time. It was more beautiful then I ever even imagined! She took care of me and my guests on my wedding day and made sure that everyone was happy. The food at Naperville Country Club was absolutely delicious! My guest were all very happy with their meals and as I bride, that of course made me happy. I would definitely recommend Naperville Country Club!!!

Marlo · Married on 03/14/2015

Dana was such a pleasure to work with! We had a limited amount of time to plan and she made the process smooth and the decisions easy! They were flexible in making some changes, which helped us save some money! We were impressed during the reception how Dana was helping out with serving the food - she jumped right in to make the night just perfect! Dana truly went above and beyond our expectations! Dana and the Naperville Country Club were recommended to us by a friend who's daughter had their wedding reception there, and it was one of the best recommendations we received! Thanks so much!