140 Uwapo Road, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number

About Naomi Levit Photography

I'm a yogi, surfer, and outdoor adventurer! I love green juice, sunshine, rainbows, waterfalls, blue skies, salt in my hair, and sand between my toes. When I'm not behind the lens I'm playing in water; whether it's swimming, surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, or cliff jumping!

I grew up in the deep south of North Carolina, then moved to Oregon where I lived for a decade. I met the man of my dreams and we picked up our lives and moved to the middle of the Pacific. Now I'm based on the beautiful island of Maui, and I finally feel like I am home.

I love making people happy. :) My goal is to create a fun, relaxed photo session for you and your loved ones!

Follow Naomi Levit Photography on

Naomi Levit Photography 3
Naomi Levit Photography 4
  • Magdalene

Magdalene Thomas · Married on 02/16/2019

Five stars are simply not enough.

We chose Naomi to shoot our intimate elopement in Maui and I would give her a billion stars if that were an option. BOOK HER!!

THE GOOD
    Because our wedding was such a small affair (him, me, Naomi, and our officiant), I didn't want to deal with/pay a wedding planner. That complicates things when you're planning a wedding from afar – I didn't know what Maui had to offer in terms of venues, who's great to work with, and who's not.

Naomi talked me some great location options, asked questions about us as a couple to get a sense of things we might like, and ended up helping us choose a stunning location. She gave really helpful vendor recommendations, and hooked us up with our AMAZING officiant.

THE GREAT
    Naomi is very easy to work with, approachable, and friendly. She puts you at ease and makes you feel relaxed. Both my partner and I felt very awkward on camera (especially during our engagement session with a local photographer), but Naomi knew to keep us moving and the resulting pictures are both stunning beautiful AND capture our personalities.

Plus, she was down for whatever we threw at her! What a champ!

THE UNFORGETTABLE
    The pictures. Wow. Absolutely worth every penny. (And it isn't even that many pennies! Her service costs are on par with other photographers on the island.)

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Naomi Levit Photography 5
    Naomi Levit Photography 6
    Naomi Levit Photography 7
    Naomi Levit Photography 8

Melina · Married on 06/24/2018

Naomi’s photos are incredible. She was wonderful and easy to work with and goes above and beyond to capture the special moments. She was helpful with the planning process and is open to anything. I have received so many compliments on our photos from our private elopement. I now have amazing photos that captured more than us- Everyone can see the joy, intimacy, peace and love. And I can share with everyone.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2018

When I was searching for photographers for our intimate wedding, I felt stressed and overwhelmed. I was nervous about finding the right photographer within my budget. I wanted more of a photojournalist... someone who could tell our story & document the day. Then I found Naomi. During the entire process and the day itself, I felt confident in her skill & ability... and she has a gift for setting people at ease, such an enjoyable personality. Naomi didn't just take photos, she captured moments for us to keep forever. One of the best investments we ever made... she's everything you could wish for in a wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Naomi Levit Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards