157 Ala Hoku Place, Lahaina, HI 96761 Map · Phone number

About Wendy Laurel Photography

Fresh. Clean. Modern. and 100% Film. Award winning photographer featured on Style Me Pretty, Brooklyn Bride, Weddings.com and in two separate photography books.

Wendy Laurel provides fine art wedding photography in Hawaii. She is located on the island of Maui and loves shooting island weddings. She has packages from 1 hour to all day events and has ala carte pricing available for the best quality custom designed albums, DVDs of the digital negatives, enlargements and more.

• Maui Motion Pictures
009125R1E012
3a7e8fdbb8fe12a6 1315013836048 003115R104621A
mauiweddingwailea34

5 Reviews for Wendy Laurel Photography

Wendy’s creative eye, style & approach to photography and the use of film are why I wanted her to shoot my wedding day. Her photos look like they are straight out of a magazine. She was one of the first vendors I secured once the wedding date was set. She is easy to talk to, responded to e-mails quickly & even helped set us up with a VW bus to take us to our reception. During the day of the wedding she made us feel comfortable & always gave direction. We shot at various locations throughout the day, but never felt like we were being pulled away from our guests. I get teary-eyed when I look through my photos. I am truly happy with the finished product. I can’t thank her enough. I hope to work with Wendy again.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Chelsea · Married on 08/05/2011

Wendy was awesome. One thing that really impressed me most was how quick and efficient she was, without forsaking quality. My emails and questions never went unanswered for long, which is huge for a bride planning her wedding from across an ocean. She welcomed the ideas and photo examples I sent her. She also asked me detailed questions about timing, location, etc., and other things I had not considered. The other GREAT thing was the speed in which we received our photos after the wedding. In less than three weeks we had heard from her and we got to relive our wedding day. She understands how excited couples are to see the photos post-wedding. Because of her, I'm really proud of my wedding photos. I think they have a different feel from any other wedding photos I've seen. She brings such a unique style to her work. Thanks, Wendy!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Stacy · Married on 07/12/2011

I am so happy with and proud of my wedding photos! The colors are beautiful and the quality is exceptional. Wendy documented our wedding yes, but what was more important for me was that the photos reflected the "feeling" of our special day. Wendy has a creative eye and a warm heart; a winning combination that provides you wedding photos that you'll want to use as art in your home! As a professional photographer myself, take my advice and book Wendy Laurel for your wedding. You'll be so happy that you did.

Sent on 09/08/2011

Wendy Laurel Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums